Yellow Jackets

FRIENDLY, general interest, non LDM discussions with other forum members.
klondike
Part Timer

Re: Yellow Jackets

Post by klondike »

Hello Roy,

Would also like to wish you a happy and prosperous New Year also.

Earlier the prediction was made that a ldm will be found this year. That is appropriate now that we are not here.

I suspect other things will be found this year. Will they be understood. I suspect maybe, maybe not. Perhaps then some will return to the library here to find what has always been in front of them. Some have never left.

Small stone maps will perhaps first be thought of as Jesuit only later will they be understood as something far more fundamental. Perhaps they are maps of the range that were created long, long ago. Maps that were used as guides and supplements to the map room of Oz. Maps that would take you from the primary trail systems in the Superstitions to such places as mining operations and armories on Bluff Spring Mountain. For now they will sit silently in the carnival and valued only in their smallest part. One day they will lead the searchers to a sacred place, and also mines on Malapaias Mountain.

This dialogue while enjoyable has now come to an end. For the most part they have been enjoyable. I will leave you with one final thought. More honesty is found in becoming than in holding on. Perhaps one day you will see the Bent/Mcgee Correspondence and experience a revealing. Its current owners primary interest is to hold on to what they cannot understand. I could be wrong but I have never seen the correspondence out there only cryptic references to its contents. Perhaps its owners also wish to make a movie. :lol:

klondike
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Roy,

As usual, Ben is building his story around others finds. He has been doing it since day one. Ryan is in the process of putting together a TV special, and Ben is trying to use his work to bolster his own tale. It's a very old game, that gets busier when school's out. :lol:

Take care,

Joe
Oroblanco
Part Timer

Post by Oroblanco »

Joe Ribaudo wrote:Roy,

As usual, Ben is building his story around others finds. He has been doing it since day one. Ryan is in the process of putting together a TV special, and Ben is trying to use his work to bolster his own tale. It's a very old game, that gets busier when school's out. :lol:

Take care,

Joe
Yes I see. TV would be a great venue for this story of Calalus/Oz/Atlantis, I would think Hollywood would jump at it.
klondike wrote:Hello Roy,

Would also like to wish you a happy and prosperous New Year also.

Earlier the prediction was made that a ldm will be found this year. That is appropriate now that we are not here.

I suspect other things will be found this year. Will they be understood. I suspect maybe, maybe not. Perhaps then some will return to the library here to find what has always been in front of them. Some have never left.

Small stone maps will perhaps first be thought of as Jesuit only later will they be understood as something far more fundamental. Perhaps they are maps of the range that were created long, long ago. Maps that were used as guides and supplements to the map room of Oz. Maps that would take you from the primary trail systems in the Superstitions to such places as mining operations and armories on Bluff Spring Mountain. For now they will sit silently in the carnival and valued only in their smallest part. One day they will lead the searchers to a sacred place, and also mines on Malapaias Mountain.

This dialogue while enjoyable has now come to an end. For the most part they have been enjoyable. I will leave you with one final thought. More honesty is found in becoming than in holding on. Perhaps one day you will see the Bent/Mcgee Correspondence and experience a revealing. Its current owners primary interest is to hold on to what they cannot understand. I could be wrong but I have never seen the correspondence out there only cryptic references to its contents. Perhaps its owners also wish to make a movie. :lol:

klondike

If you are hinting that I am being dishonest, you are way off base. Funny you waited until I quit, to return and post another "final thought".

Happy new year to you both,
Oroblanco
"We must find a way, or we will make one." --Hannibal Barca
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Roy,

How many times does that make that Ben has "left the building"? Got to be 20-30. It's become painfully obvious that Africa can't hold Ben, assuming it ever had him. :lol:

Surprised he has never seen the Bent/McGee letters. There's no secret there. 8O

Take care,

Joe
klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Hello Ben,

Hope all is well with you and your family.

Is there some new evidence, or just the same old rehash? Other than your secret location of OZ, there is no archaeological evidence of these people having lived here. Perhaps the evidence you removed to South Africa should be revealed to the world......Why not? :?

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo
Oroblanco
Part Timer

Post by Oroblanco »

Wow what a surprise to see new activity here. I have to echo Joe's words, hope all is well with you Ben and your move went like clockwork. Interesting article you provided a link for. However I am left with doubts - for instance one image of a petroglyph of an Indian warrior compared to a Roman, would work just as well for a Greek or Phoenician hoplite or maybe even a Zulu warrior. A bit hazy in making the leap that it HAS to be Roman in my opinion.

I would like to see some documentation from the supposed point of departure of this quasi-Roman colony. I am not aware of any such large expedition departing from what would have been the Byzantine empire in that time period. Nor any expeditions for the purposes of exploration. They were just too concerned with the ongoing wars of the time. The wars could have been the impetus for an exodus of refugees just as we see today from Syria, but this exodus like most of them is well documented. Even in the time of the Romans, we have records of the mass movements of peoples, which led to incursions into their empire and in some cases becoming a part of that empire as with the Goths. So where is any mention of the departure of a whole fleet of ships from the Mediterranean, passing the strait of Gibraltar and carrying a whole colony of people?

Ben you know that with several of the other cultures or civilizations that lay claim to have reached the Americas long before Columbus we have some record from the Old world to support it. So with St Brendan we have a text describing his voyage, or with Madog the story of his exodus with a whole colony, and likewise for Carthage, although in that case the colony was later withdrawn by order of their senate. What record is there from the Old World to fit the Calalus colony?

Anyway thanks again Ben for the interesting article, can't agree with their conclusions but not the first time I have issues with archaeology and historians for that matter. I hope all is well with you Joe, keep cool and don't over-do things in the heat. I need to learn that lesson myself. (haha)
Roy
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Hi Roy,

Just wiped out an entire post.

Hope all is well with you, Beth and the pups. Saw that Beth was having some serious problems recently. Trust that is all behind you now.

Ben gets the urge to post something every time he gets a little bored. School break, I assume. Logic is not something that works very well with him, but it's good to see you still trying. The only picture he has ever posted was of a mine in Nevada he was trying to pass off as the LDM? Once it was easily found and posted as being a copy from the Internet, he tried to leave it behind.

As we have always maintained, it's been an interesting ride, much like reading Gulliver's Travels and other such fictions.

Take care,

Joe
klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Gentlemen:

Star Charts, who knew.

Only a Jesuit would think this begins and ends with n8p.

So what is the it that all of this leads to. To find that you would have to answer the when. The when takes you to the beginning and end: Circlestone.

Of course the mystery will be solved but it will only cover a deeper mystery, To begin that journey you need to understand the Greek symbology that is there and precedes all that our religious friends believe. Of course to understand that requires you to step back and face the fact that what is holy in the Superstitions has always been the prize, not what was later put into the range and removed. Only a weak mind believes this is about precious metals. Sesame Street thinking.

As Plato would say all that follows is simply footnotes and not very important ones at that.

Merry Christmas and happy new year.

May the stars keep you safe.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Ben,

Good to see you are still paying attention. I assume classes are out for the Christmas/New Year holidays. Is there a book nearing publication?

In any case, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.

Take care,

Joe Ribaudo
klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Mr. Ribaudo,

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you and yours.

Seems odd that folks discount the trail maps as a true representation of the range when it is obvious they tell us so much about what is fundamental there. Your work should give anyone pause in discrediting the maps as merely a convoluted fiction of someone's imagination aimed at deception. The trail maps are in fact a snapshot in time of something very, very ancient and the simple fact that subsequent maps were produced to lead folks elsewhere should suggests the danger they poise to that which is sacred.

The Mcgee`s understood this and in their dialogue with Bent surfaced the existence of things in the range that are still hidden from re-discovery. A canyon with ancient writing and other things. A discovery on Bluff Springs Mountain.

It is true that the ground of an understanding of the range exists in the stars, it is not true that the Jesuits or those who have stumbled upon their efforts ever opened the gate to an ancient past.

As we say may the stars keep you safe. They keep their secrets though and wait for those who can truly see. The first who saw were starmen.
klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Gentlemen:

Perhaps a thought will put all of the current silliness in perspective.

If anyone thinks the Jesuits will honestly help anyone regarding fundamentally damaging information to their order is well nuts. The Church has been in and out of the Superstitions for longer than you can imagine and their driving goal was not to stash something but to keep something from being revealed. A mission of destruction. That mission failed. :D

They will lead the current cast of Sesame Street to a house of mirrors and spin then like a top and take any information they feel important back to their own cave.

One scroll in the library is a testament to a man and his family and where that family ended up that if published would destroy well you get the picture. Perhaps folks should spend more time trying to really understand what was really at the encampment surrounding the Los Lunas Decalogue Stone.

Have a good year.
oldpueblo70
Greenhorn

Post by oldpueblo70 »

For the most part, I understand the magnitude and complexity of the subject matter. I also know that it is more important than the precious medals involved. For those who can see and believe, it seems that progressing further with you is an exercise in futility. The lack of follow through is surprising. A real shame and definitely disappointing. Happy new year to all.

Old Pueblo
oldpueblo70
Greenhorn

Post by oldpueblo70 »

"metals"
klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Hello Mr. K

Perhaps old habits die slowly.

But what is it that is worthy of understanding. A good place to start is Hidden Mountain, New Mexico. As you may know recent comments have been made that refer to the importance of understanding the stone maps and their relationship to star charts. It seems some believe this activity was limited to the Jesuits. In actuality this is not the case. There are a number of suspects but the one most promising to examine is the star chart on Hidden Mountain, very close to the Los Lunas Decalogue Stone. These star charts document the presence of Hebrews on the site on September 15, 107 B.C. during a solar eclipse. What is also important is to understand the path of the eclipse as it passed over another important site on the same day.

Other items on the mountain need additional work because they speak to the mechanics of the star charts that were used as the ground for the trail maps. Also to the importance of Greek symbology in their creation. A symbology that more moderns folks pass right over.

Then did the descendants of the expedition to New Mexico and others return at a later date to create Circlestone and well many other things. The answer to that question is yes. And furthermore given a knowledge of the area by Hebrews as far back as 107 B.C. is it possible or probable that another mission came forth from the Middle East to spread the word .Perhaps a clue can be found in one of the most overlooked passages of the Critias that points to this:

"In the beginning the gods agreed to divide the earth by lot in a friendly manner, and when they had made the allotment they settled their several countries, and were the shepherds or rather the pilots of mankind, whom they guided by persuasion, and not by force."

A shepherd came forth from the middle east to serve mankind with the word. And a sheperd`s people who had access to things that led them to HIdden Mountain. And later other things would led the people to the Superstition Mountains and Horse Mesa, a journey that would also take Coronado and his priests to Coronado Mesa.

Good luck in your journeys and may the stars keep you safe.
oldpueblo70
Greenhorn

Post by oldpueblo70 »

Klondike, pm sent
Oroblanco
Part Timer

Post by Oroblanco »

klondike wrote:Hello Mr. K

Perhaps old habits die slowly.

But what is it that is worthy of understanding. A good place to start is Hidden Mountain, New Mexico. As you may know recent comments have been made that refer to the importance of understanding the stone maps and their relationship to star charts. It seems some believe this activity was limited to the Jesuits. In actuality this is not the case. There are a number of suspects but the one most promising to examine is the star chart on Hidden Mountain, very close to the Los Lunas Decalogue Stone. These star charts document the presence of Hebrews on the site on September 15, 107 B.C. during a solar eclipse. What is also important is to understand the path of the eclipse as it passed over another important site on the same day.

Other items on the mountain need additional work because they speak to the mechanics of the star charts that were used as the ground for the trail maps. Also to the importance of Greek symbology in their creation. A symbology that more moderns folks pass right over.

Then did the descendants of the expedition to New Mexico and others return at a later date to create Circlestone and well many other things. The answer to that question is yes. And furthermore given a knowledge of the area by Hebrews as far back as 107 B.C. is it possible or probable that another mission came forth from the Middle East to spread the word .Perhaps a clue can be found in one of the most overlooked passages of the Critias that points to this:

"In the beginning the gods agreed to divide the earth by lot in a friendly manner, and when they had made the allotment they settled their several countries, and were the shepherds or rather the pilots of mankind, whom they guided by persuasion, and not by force."

A shepherd came forth from the middle east to serve mankind with the word. And a sheperd`s people who had access to things that led them to HIdden Mountain. And later other things would led the people to the Superstition Mountains and Horse Mesa, a journey that would also take Coronado and his priests to Coronado Mesa.

Good luck in your journeys and may the stars keep you safe.
Seasons greetings Klondike,

I put your extract from Critias in bold type to highlight it. The reason I did so is that particular wording or translation is not what I have, which is somewhat different. quote
In the days of old the gods had the whole earth distributed among them by allotment. There was no quarrelling; for you cannot rightly suppose that the gods did not know what was proper for each of them to have, or, knowing this, that they would seek to procure for themselves by contention that which more properly belonged to others. They all of them by just apportionment obtained what they wanted, and peopled their own districts; and when they had peopled them they tended us, their nurselings and possessions, as shepherds tend their flocks, excepting only that they did not use blows or bodily force, as shepherds do, but governed us like pilots from the stern of the vessel, which is an easy way of guiding animals, holding our souls by the rudder of persuasion according to their own pleasure;-thus did they guide all mortal creatures.
It appears that you have a sort of 'abridged' version?

Also, can you provide some proof of the statement:
And a sheperd`s [sic - "shepherd's"] people who had access to things that led them to HIdden Mountain. And later other things would led the people to the Superstition Mountains and Horse Mesa, a journey that would also take Coronado and his priests to Coronado Mesa.
Whom are these "shepherd's people" you are obliquely referring to, the ten lost tribes of Israel? The people of Esau? Greeks? Persians? Berbers? Sicels? Scots? The people of Lehi, from the tribe of Manasseh?

I would also like to see some supporting evidence for your statement:
And furthermore given a knowledge of the area by Hebrews as far back as 107 B.C. is it possible or probable that another mission came forth from the Middle East to spread the word .
While I have seen evidence that the New World was known to exist to several ancient cultures in the Old world, you have specifically named a date and identified the Hebrews as having specific knowledge of a very specific area. It is one thing to contend that an ancient people in the Mediterranean were aware of the existence of a continent across the Atlantic, and quite another to contend that an rather land loving people not widely known for seafaring abilities had somehow gained knowledge of a specific and remote region FAR inland and well away from navigable rivers which were often used as watery highways in ancient times. Hence my curiosity, thank you in advance.

Wishing you and everyone reading the discussion a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous and Happy New Year,
Oroblanco
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Roy,

As with all other posts coming from Ben, he knows his historical facts, just has a unique interpretation. Needless to say, his understanding of what he has read leaves the rest of us scratching our heads. It does make for interesting reading, but only convinces the weak of mind, IMHO.

Merry Christmas to you, Beth and the pups,

Joe & Carolyn
klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Hello Roy,

There has been an active human presence in the Superstitions for well over 10,000 years. The irony being the most sophisticated is the oldest and the newest tends to be more primitive. Active mining operations and the creation of the library was an achievement of immense importance. The founding of the Colony of Calalus and its importance in locating the library and its descendants guarding the library till it could be removed is of next importance and the success in confusing folks as to what was important are tributes to folks who protected the holy.

There are a number of clues in the Superstitions. The trail from Boulder Canyon to Horse Mesa, the comments from Sims Ely referencing the trail he and Jim Bark followed to the top of Horse Mesa and his comments regarding Horse Mesa are immensely important. Often thought it is odd more interest in that trail and the fact it leads from the Salt River has not garnered more interest or the remains of an ancient sea faring ship that still remains under the Salt River near Horse Mesa. Oh well it is what it is. People in general are more comfortable in the last chapter of the Superstitions instead of its earlier chapters.

If folks have been in the range for over 10,000 years we are dealing with some pretty remarkable stuff. Proof of this are plentiful in our posts here and elsewhere. Some have taken the time to understand and have figured out the clues and find their way to a museum in South Africa. Believe we have had 7 visitors in the last several years. Surprised there are not more.

The original visitors to the range were the citizens of Atlantis, they mined the range for things that are pretty much gone. Later settlers came to the range as a result of these operations with the real treasure being the library. The rest of the history of Calalus is written in several books that are not yet available to the public and much can be garnered from the history that has been shared here.

As far as proof goes the underground workings provides well unbelievable verification of this history.

The truth is all around you, just seeing it requires seeing the simple that has always been there.

Remember in our private discussions how many came here. Their route was west to east. The ancients east to west. A remarkable clue understood within the context of Circlestone. Circlestone points the way and was a highway home.

Merry Christmas.

Klondike

Hello Joe,

Merry Christmas to you and yours. Hope this finds you in good health.
oldpueblo70
Greenhorn

Post by oldpueblo70 »

Hello Klondike,
I hope you are doing well. Does the library of the ancients differ from Plato's account of the beginning, and/or origin story? What is your interpretation of what was written by the ancients about their origins?

You have also written that the history of the Superstitions goes back over 10,000 years and in space it circles the earth. Can you elaborate on this? The moon? You have also said that in the last several years there have been 7 visitors to the museum. Can you be more specific about what you mean by the last several years? 5, 10, 20, 100? Were these visits arranged or were they a surprise?

Over the last couple of years there are some realizations I have come to, and some things I had to come to terms with. I hope that I have not caused you or your associates any grief. I would like to have a private discussion to ask your opinion on a couple of things and possibly get your advice if you are available. Are you available?

With the library removed, I could definitely use a nudge in the right direction.
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Oro Blanco and Joe, I always enjoy reading your posts. Perhaps it is not the weak of mind who believe, but through their own work and abilities that lead them down this path.
Wishing both of you and your families a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

klondike wrote:Hello Roy,

There has been an active human presence in the Superstitions for well over 10,000 years. The irony being the most sophisticated is the oldest and the newest tends to be more primitive. Active mining operations and the creation of the library was an achievement of immense importance. The founding of the Colony of Calalus and its importance in locating the library and its descendants guarding the library till it could be removed is of next importance and the success in confusing folks as to what was important are tributes to folks who protected the holy.

There are a number of clues in the Superstitions. The trail from Boulder Canyon to Horse Mesa, the comments from Sims Ely referencing the trail he and Jim Bark followed to the top of Horse Mesa and his comments regarding Horse Mesa are immensely important. Often thought it is odd more interest in that trail and the fact it leads from the Salt River has not garnered more interest or the remains of an ancient sea faring ship that still remains under the Salt River near Horse Mesa. Oh well it is what it is. People in general are more comfortable in the last chapter of the Superstitions instead of its earlier chapters.

If folks have been in the range for over 10,000 years we are dealing with some pretty remarkable stuff. Proof of this are plentiful in our posts here and elsewhere. Some have taken the time to understand and have figured out the clues and find their way to a museum in South Africa. Believe we have had 7 visitors in the last several years. Surprised there are not more.

The original visitors to the range were the citizens of Atlantis, they mined the range for things that are pretty much gone. Later settlers came to the range as a result of these operations with the real treasure being the library. The rest of the history of Calalus is written in several books that are not yet available to the public and much can be garnered from the history that has been shared here.

As far as proof goes the underground workings provides well unbelievable verification of this history.

The truth is all around you, just seeing it requires seeing the simple that has always been there.

Remember in our private discussions how many came here. Their route was west to east. The ancients east to west. A remarkable clue understood within the context of Circlestone. Circlestone points the way and was a highway home.

Merry Christmas.

Klondike

Hello Joe,

Merry Christmas to you and yours. Hope this finds you in good health.
y

Hello Ben,

Actually, There have been 9 visitors. You either need a better counting system or better Gatekeepers.

The real reasons for the Atlantians leaving the mountains was because of the barren terrain and the constant earthquakes as well as the, more than frequent, volcanic eruptions. They had come from an island that could, very well, be called the Garden.of Eden. The harsh environment they found themselves in was not fit for man nor beast......so to speak.

The people fled this violent and inhospitable land and headed south. They eventually settled on the Gila river and found it to be well supplied with fish, and the surrounding shores to be very fertil. The people thrived and slowly advanced their homeland eastward along the river finally settling as far East as central New Mexico.

How the people ended up in Mexico is an adventure that rivals the story of Calalus.

Merry Christmas!

Joe Ribaudo
Oroblanco
Part Timer

Post by Oroblanco »

Klondike wrote

Happy holidays to you, sorry for the delay in replying.

Yes that is what I have come to expect from you, lots of story with nothing to back it up. No offense amigo, in fact I wish you nothing but good luck. Sorry but I can't buy it. However I hope you will keep us posted when the book becomes available, I expect it will be a best seller and I am not kidding there.

Oldpueblo70 wrote
Oro Blanco and Joe, I always enjoy reading your posts. Perhaps it is not the weak of mind who believe, but through their own work and abilities that lead them down this path.
Wishing both of you and your families a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Apologies for the delay in replying, wishing you happy holidays as well. Thank you for the very kind words. I would not describe the believers as "weak of mind" at all, it takes faith to believe not a weakness of mind. However in this case of the developing tale of Calalus, Oz and now to include Circlestone (and Snaketown etc) the requests to see solid evidence always get another tale and apparently a desire to send us on a wild goose chase. It sounds like someone is writing a book and floating the plot ideas here to be honest. For an example, I simply asked what sort of writing was in the books of the supposed library, as in what type of writing it is (heiroglyphic, ancient Hebrew, Latin, Atlantian?) and what language and got the run-around as usual. I gave up on ever getting any kind of solid evidence from our friend Klondike and his pals, it just is not forthcoming.

Joe Ribaudo wrote
How the people ended up in Mexico is an adventure that rivals the story of Calalus.
Agreed completely, I would go so far as to say it exceeds the tale of Calalus, and you can see actual solid evidence as well as written records.

I hope you all have a very happy and prosperous New Year, apologies again for the delay in replying.
Oroblanco
klondike
Part Timer

Post by klondike »

Hello Old Pueblo,

Good to hear from you. Hope things are well with you and yours. I will be happy to speak with you. I will pm you with a number.

One recommendation i would make to anyone interested in this history is to follow the work of a poster under the name of cuzzinjack on this site. His efforts are remarkable and his posts under the header Chichiticale are pointing to something astounding, and the magnitude of the deposits he is discussing speak to a history that is unknown to most. if folks ever get into those mining operations the results will be special.

The visitors I have spoken about found their way as to the result of the posts we have made here and several sites. Some folks have just put it together. It seems the key to their discovery was understanding the importance of Circlestone. I mean in the last 15 years. We have posted in a number of places not just the ones most are familiar with. I had a rather spirited string of posts with a gentleman a few years ago on a site that deals with the meaning of Platonic Dialogues and how the unpublished portions of the Critias are the most important works Plato ever created. Shared a few things i should not have but what the hell. The visits were a surprise.

While the library has been removed the skeleton still remains and the symbology if discovered that is still there is remarkable. It seems a group has found that site and are actively studying it. Sadly the same groups that were involved in the destruction of a site in Nevada and two in Arizona are involved. The group that was mentioned by Jim Hatt some years ago.

Good luck in your journey. A real clue is Coronado Mesa, who named it and his history leads to some remarkable folks.

Sorry it took a while to get back to you.

Klondike

Hello Joe, Hello Oroblanco,

The answers you seek can be found beneath the shoreline of the Salt River near Horse Mesa. There is even a government survey that points the way, along with discovering the trail that Jim Bark and Sims Ely took to Horse Mesa. Not sure they had weak minds. Just follow their lead and ask yourself what was Sims Ely really up to in Boulder City? Answer Eldorado Canyon.

Good luck to all and may the stars keep you safe.

Klondike
Oroblanco
Part Timer

Post by Oroblanco »

The answers you seek can be found beneath the shoreline of the Salt River near Horse Mesa. There is even a government survey that points the way, along with discovering the trail that Jim Bark and Sims Ely took to Horse Mesa. Not sure they had weak minds. Just follow their lead and ask yourself what was Sims Ely really up to in Boulder City? Answer Eldorado Canyon.

Klondike
Greetings Klondike;
You are now suggesting that we go skin-diving in the Salt river, to find out what kind of books and what sort of writing was supposedly in them, in the supposed library? You don't have a single photo of these books to back up the story? This is getting ridiculous amigo, and I mean no offense. What is it that prevents you from posting some kind of photographic proof to back up the story you have told here? Do you need to borrow a camera? I have a spare I can lend you.

Side thing here but I NEVER said that someone had a "weak mind". I do not even know where this alleged insult came from. If you could point out which post I made this allegation in, I would happily apologize. However as I have no recollection of this, no apology until you can show me where I said it.

Yes indeed what WAS Sims Ely UP TO in Boulder City? Could it be that he was helping to build the Hoover Dam? 8O Yikes! How devious and surreptitious! Seriously Klondike your tale is starting to run off the rails here. I hope you will soon wrap up the book and it will be available for purchase, I am sure it will be a huge sales hit.

Good luck and good hunting to you all, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
Oroblanco
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Oroblanco wrote:

Klondike
Greetings Klondike;
You are now suggesting that we go skin-diving in the Salt river, to find out what kind of books and what sort of writing was supposedly in them, in the supposed library? You don't have a single photo of these books to back up the story? This is getting ridiculous amigo, and I mean no offense. What is it that prevents you from posting some kind of photographic proof to back up the story you have told here? Do you need to borrow a camera? I have a spare I can lend you.

Side thing here but I NEVER said that someone had a "weak mind". I do not even know where this alleged insult came from. If you could point out which post I made this allegation in, I would happily apologize. However as I have no recollection of this, no apology until you can show me where I said it.

Yes indeed what WAS Sims Ely UP TO in Boulder City? Could it be that he was helping to build the Hoover Dam? 8O Yikes! How devious and surreptitious! Seriously Klondike your tale is starting to run off the rails here. I hope you will soon wrap up the book and it will be available for purchase, I am sure it will be a huge sales hit.

Good luck and good hunting to you all, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
Oroblanco
Roy,

I know you realize we are just passing time here for the amusement of our, bored, friend, Ben. Ely's time at Hoover Dam is an interesting story on its own, but had nothing to do with the LDM or Eldorado Canyon. Nice bet of web spinning here, but it's what Ben does. Hope all is well.

Take care,

Joe