Where is Ben Laden Hiding?

FRIENDLY, general interest, non LDM discussions with other forum members.
buscar
Part Timer

Where is Ben Laden Hiding?

Post by buscar »

I can not vouch that the information I received from the Sanitations Department in New York City, is true or not.

A sanitation worker was inspecting the piping that twists and turns through the numerous tunnels beneath the streets of NYC, when he noticed a man with a turban on his head and dressed in white attire. "He was standing knee deep in sewage" said the sanitation worker. "It was difficult to determine that the interloper had a dark complexion or that it was from the sewage. The bearded man acted somewhat startled when he seen me. I always carry a digital camera. This is to take pictures of any notable damage down here. I snapped a couple of picturesof him, and that’s when I frightened him and he disappeared into one of the rat infested tunnels. I hurried back to the surface to report the incidence to management. When I showed them the snapshot of the man, they were startled.”

“My god, that’s Usama Ben Laden the leader of a terrorist organization known as Al-Qaeda, "The Base". He is left-handed and walks with a cane. The same in the picture. And all this time, he’s been hiding beneath the streets in NYC.”

buscar :lol:
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

That's pretty funny!

Is it true? 8O
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari