Visited by the ghost of the Dutchman

FRIENDLY, general interest, non LDM discussions with other forum members.
buscar
Part Timer

Post by buscar »

One of the classic examples of stories is when I was visited by the ghost of the Dutchman Jacob Waltz. The visit occurred in the Arizona desert in the Superstition Mountains in the Spring of 1994. Balls of light and a transparent being stood motionless and was engulfed with a fog or a mist. The ghost seemed to have a part of a map in it’s hand which I took that it was pointing toward…. I thought, what is going on around here. So this is an actual ghost, I thought. This can’t be happening. I was convinced that the entity was simply a figment of my imagination. Then I heard a bumping sound that caught my attention. And who are to believe such a tale of what happened next.

Attracted by the extreme trance state I was in, I decided personally that I should introduce myself. “Hello,” I said in a nervous tone of voice. The ghost preferred not to say a thing and just pointed in the direction it wanted me to go. The ultimate challenge accrued when I gained the nerve to follow who I believed to be the ghost of the Dutchman Jacob Waltz. There is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that this was real. Occupied by the spirit of the past, I passed right through him and I don’t see any figure behind me. I looked again to see this apparition is dressed, I believe, entirely in black.

I believe that a ghost is a psychic image burned into the earth’s energy field at certain locations. Rather than it actually being a spirit of a deceased person. Never the less, it continues to linger on the premises, because of something they left behind…like in the case, a rich gold mine. I do not believe it was a misguided spirit, it knew where it wanted me to go. And I followed.

I heard a sound like music that you hear in an action adventure movie when something intense is about to happen. And it did! I woke up and stepped outside my tent. Morning had broken. The smell of coffee brewing over the fire told me of another adventurous day in the mountains.

buscar :lol:
buscar
Part Timer

Re: Visited by the ghost of the Dutchman

Post by buscar »

buscar wrote:Visited by the ghost of the Dutchman

One of the classic examples of stories is when I was visited by the ghost of the Dutchman Jacob Waltz. The visit occurred in the Arizona desert in the Superstition Mountains in the Spring of 1994. Balls of light and a transparent being stood motionless and was engulfed with a fog or a mist. The ghost seemed to have a part of a map in it’s hand which I took that it was pointing toward…. I thought, what is going on around here. So this is an actual ghost, I thought. This can’t be happening. I was convinced that the entity was simply a figment of my imagination. Then I heard a bumping sound that caught my attention. And who are to believe such a tale of what happened next.

Attracted by the extreme trance state I was in, I decided personally that I should introduce myself. “Hello,” I said in a nervous tone of voice. The ghost preferred not to say a thing and just pointed in the direction it wanted me to go. The ultimate challenge accrued when I gained the nerve to follow who I believed to be the ghost of the Dutchman Jacob Waltz. There is no doubt in my mind whatsoever that this was real. Occupied by the spirit of the past, I passed right through him and I don’t see any figure behind me. I looked again to see this apparition is dressed, I believe, entirely in black.

I believe that a ghost is a psychic image burned into the earth’s energy field at certain locations. Rather than it actually being a spirit of a deceased person. Never the less, it continues to linger on the premises, because of something they left behind…like in this case, a rich gold mine. I do not believe it was a misguided spirit, it knew where it wanted me to go. And I followed.

I heard a sound like music that you hear in an action adventure movie when something intense is about to happen. And it did! I woke up and stepped outside my tent. Morning had broken. The smell of coffee brewing over the fire told me of another adventurous day in the mountains.

djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Well, where was dutchie pointing?
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
buscar
Part Timer

Post by buscar »

Of course, nothing is taken seriously you need to know that.

Randy,

I will not can not tell you the direction dutchie was pointing but here are the directions written on the map that he had in his hand.

It is possible to always find what your looking for in the last place you look. How? If you find what your are looking for then you would stop looking so it would be in the last place you look.

Jacob Waltz

djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

Well being dressed in black certainly rules out Tinker Bell.........

Used to run into an old guy coming up Needle Canyon who looked just like the guy at Julias Bakery counter in Corbins book. He smelled way too ripe to be an apparition though.

Reminds me of a question or 3 I got to throw at Joe......
"Be Careful of What You Do Before A Lie Becomes The Truth"
buscar
Part Timer

Post by buscar »

zentull

Did you mention Needle Canyon? Hmmm.

Yea, the apparition did resemble the guy at Julia’s Bakery counter in Corbin’s book.

I probably defeated any possibility of finding the gold myself by my inability to keep my mouth shut about the map.

I’m always doing something stupid. I once had a secret room built in my house. When I sold it, I realized not only did the contractor's records reveal its location, but all potential buyers knew of the secret room. So, when the new owner ended up with the house, it was not a secret room. Duh!

buscar :oops: