The Superstition Mountains

FRIENDLY, general interest, non LDM discussions with other forum members.
buscar
Part Timer

Post by buscar »

The Superstition Mountains waits to cast it’s spell on the adventurous soul. The dusty trails paved with legends and tales serve the traveler who hungers for a perfect remnant of the old west.

Established by those who ventured here before you; the Indians, Spaniards, the Mexicans and the Dutchman Jacob Waltz who left behind treasure or a hidden gold mine excites the endless searching that is in all of us.

No need to worry folks if someone gets there first, cause the thunder gods are in no hurry to give up its charming secrets.

Thought we’d each find the gold, but the thrill of adventure is the most wonderful part that happened to everyone that passes through. Realizing this, during a visit, we are served enough to fill the imagination for a life time.

The same mountain specialties are served to all. Its style isn’t ordinary, it’s a huge mixin’ of Sonoran-style stories perfectly blended to satisfy anyone giving testimonials of their adventure. See for yourself!

I’ve found the trails to be my personal fitness trainer dedicated with a complimentary no-obligation no sales pitch or contract to sign, just a healthy way to build a better me.

A place you can walk and enjoy the most wonderful desert scenery and beautiful mountain views.

buscar :)