Petroglyphs/Hieroglyphic Canyon

FRIENDLY, general interest, non LDM discussions with other forum members.
zentull
Expert

Petroglyphs/Hieroglyphic Canyon

Post by zentull »

I posted 2 new sets of photos in the archive. One is from my collection of photographs of Petroglyphs. I actually love scrambling through the brush for this stuff. My wife really wants to know what I need a few thousand pictures of Petroglyphs for.........I say its cause the boulders are too heavy to carry home.

As you can see, many are damaged and they are in danger of disappearing.

The other set is of my recent trip into Hieroglyphic Canyon. Nothing too fancy, but for those who cannot make the trip it is a nice scenic photo set of the Superstitions in the afternoon from the western end.
"Be Careful of What You Do Before A Lie Becomes The Truth"
eldorado
Part Timer

Pretty Pictures

Post by eldorado »

Hello Mr. Zentull,

Really enjoyed your pictures. Have to say I always wondered why a certain church ran off with a very interesting calendar from I believe that canyon. :D

You should bring the boulders home and test the boundaries of your relationship. What`s a few rocks in the front yard.

See your interested in a certain person. I know someone with that name pretty high up in the LDS church. Believe he came from Southern Utah.

He cheats at cards but what the hell his wife always serves great ice cream.

So good to see everyone is finding an LDM these days. That is the way it was intended. :lol:

Like the LDM in the southeast part of the range. Wonder why the mexicans ran all the way to the massacre grounds? Not really bright. And to think it took the Apache`s what was it three months to cover it. Must be lazy folks.

The Holmes crowd LDM is far more scary. Far, far away in a galaxy inhibited by mountain lions, orks and other creatures of the night. Might be fun just to post the coordinates.

These little smily faces are such a hoot. Guess I am getting senile.

Well the gathering is complete. Have to find Klondike.

Little place near Singleton Colorado needs my attention. Lot of gold mines in the area. In fact one can find visible gold in the old worked out areas or simply visit a special place.

Have a good day.

E.
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Excuse me if I butt in, but what is the special place? What is special about it?
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
eldorado
Part Timer

Mesa Verde

Post by eldorado »

Randy,

Pardon but I am a bit sober at the moment so I may not make a lot of sense.

Mesa Verde has special things, very special things. Not far from Durango, Colorado.

Have fun when you have a moment. Draw a line from Little Boulder Canyon, to Eldorado Canyon and then to Mesa Verde. Connect the line back to Little Boulder Canyon. Now what does that all tell you about Marble Canyon? More importently what does it tell you about southern Utah. What was it Montezuema said?

Durango is a wonderful little spot. Beautiful little river runs through it and then there is the train.

Seems Dog was well on the way to convincing a stone map night crawler that Durango was the end of the stone map trail. Not sure how all that ended.

You and Klondike need to connect. The plane is waiting in Phoenix. I know he has been with a woman. To be young again. It is what it is.

I don`t have long and there are only so many women I can get to in the next few months.

Think I read something pretty crazy recently that the two soldiers were Romans. Always thought they were Confederates. Man the stuff that goes on in those mountains.

E.
eldorado
Part Timer

The Lines

Post by eldorado »

Randy,

One of those lines go directlly over Oz, Another goes directly over the Ork LDM. The question is why?

Of course the one could figure that out with the help of a gate in Weaver`s Needle.

I understand Mordor is emptying as I write.

Dog should be quite busy.

Hope you ladies make it soon.

Have to catch a train.

Quite a woman in Singleton I need to visit. Hear her lies and celebrate another day.

e.
djui5
Expert

Re: Mesa Verde

Post by djui5 »

eldorado wrote:Randy,

Pardon but I am a bit sober at the moment so I may not make a lot of sense.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Mesa Verde has special things, very special things. Not far from Durango, Colorado.
Yes it does. Been there, and it's an amazing place.
You and Klondike need to connect. The plane is waiting in Phoenix.
E.

I'm here waiting :) I think you have my #.
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
eldorado
Part Timer

today

Post by eldorado »

Hello Randy,

Quite the train ride.

Please pm Klondike with the number.

He will return from a deep dark place old men fear to tread tomorrow.
:lol:

E.
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

El Dorado,

Yeah Randy is always up for a trip, just leave him in one piece or else I got to find another nice guy to shove down dangerous little holes in the ground.

By the way you guys got a helicopter, right? Well I need a backhoe put in a tricky place just to appease my foolish theories. If you got both just sitting around, it sure would be nice for someone to drop it off for us.

I will call it reclamation work, just want to straighten up some things.
"Be Careful of What You Do Before A Lie Becomes The Truth"
eldorado
Part Timer

Project

Post by eldorado »

Mr. Zentull,

Thanks for the humour I needed that.

Klondike is right, coming to grips with one`s mortality is never an easy thing.

Tough week.

Mr. Zentull,

We have a whole airforce. 8O

Work it with Klondike if you like.

Extra seat on the plane?

Dog is using the helicopter right now dropping houses on Orks and evil doers.

Suspect I am going to get a timeout.

Everyone has squirrels up their asses.

I guess this means no more ice cream. Someone really got upset over that revelation.

Well they can kiss my confederate ass. Card cheaters are the worst creatures alive.

E.