2007 Rendevous

FRIENDLY, general interest, non LDM discussions with other forum members.
zentull
Expert

2007 Rendevous

Post by zentull »

Next fall will be here soon enough and as summer begins it is a good time to hear some ideas from the gallery on next years rendevous. The discussion I have heard is the possibility of the Silver King and the Dons camp as locations. Some prefer the Silver King experience and others look forward to being closer to the mountains. I see both sides, but understand that for some out of towners the experience of the Dons camp and Quarter Circle U would be more satisfying for a first time experience.

One possibility exists to have the Silver King as a separate function in January or Febuary. I think much of it depends on everyones input on what they would like.

I think it would be in the best interest of all to have a location and date set asap so many of you can make plans accordingly.

If you choose not to post feel free to contact someone to pass the word along or contact Greg Davis or myself. I believe both our emails are posted so you can reach us.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Rendezvous

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Wayne,

Let me be one of the first to say I will be there. You and Greg are the perfect guys to put it together. Looking forward to the event.

Good luck,

Joe