White's TM-808 For Sale or Trade

Non LDM treaure hunting and Old West history.
iggy

White's TM-808 For Sale or Trade

Post by iggy »

White’s Detector TM-808

Deeply buried hoards of coins require a special metal detector. The TM-808 features the latest technology in an easy to use detector. The TM-808 rejects ground minerals to detect DEEP even through mineralized soil. Whether you're hunting for a cache of coins or you need the precise location of an underground pipe, the TM-808 does it all. It's operable virtually anywhere, regardless of interference or ground minerals. The TM-808 hunts very deep for large metal targets. The kind of target that was often hidden on purpose, not lost by accident.

http://www.whiteselectronics.com/tm808w.php

FEATURES
Two Operating Modes, the TM-808 features two operating modes: Metal is ideal for locating coin caches, treasure chests, and hordes of gold or silver in either coin or bullion form. Use the Cave mode to locate voids in the ground such as caves, wells or tunnels, all popular hiding places for buried treasures.
Signal Balance Control adjusts the receive signals to allow use almost anywhere regardless of mineralization or outside interference.
Push-button retuning
Drop-in battery pack C-cell pack included.
Adjustable ground balance -the only cache detector with the ability to reject ground minerals for deep detection even through mineralized soil.
Easy to read meter

Original Price $649
This almost new detector is selling for $400 or will consider trades

Please call or e-mail Don directly for further information
602-703-6867
[email protected]
don
Part Timer

Post by don »

maybe a bullshit detector might be of more use on here? you know the kind? top of the range model of course. able to detect the merest whiff of b.s from 3 feet away.
Don update your email address
TC ASKEY
Part Timer

Post by TC ASKEY »

Don,

I loved you last comment. I take back all the smart ass remarks I have ever made to you.
TERRY - Update your email address. Current one is dead and you will not receive notices.
don
Part Timer

Post by don »

no problem T C.......any remarks are all part of the "give and take" on here....i never really take anything to heart on the forum,and come to that ,anything i say is not really meant to "wound " anyone.i believe its called "mental jousting" :roll: .................i take it you wont be buying one of these detectors?
regards
Don update your email address