Some of Bill Riley of Tucson's Crazy Rantings (A HUGE laugh)

Complain about, insult, spit at and generally bad mouth other memebers here.
Mike McChesney
Expert

Some of Bill Riley of Tucson's Crazy Rantings (A HUGE laugh)

Post by Mike McChesney »

Hey all,

I received this via email regarding our friend RonnieKelso/Wyatt/WyattWestwood/Jan/Billy/LegendHunter/BlackBeard/whatever. It was his post on another treasure hunting website. Even a passing knowledge of Spanish Conquistador History, tells you that this post is BS (Cortez and Ponce de Leon in league?).

Missionaries and Bishops had a leader named Hernando Cortez. His mission was to find the Aztec Hidden Gold Caves and seal them with the Ark of the Covenant inside so no one would ever find it. As the years slowly went by the group involved died off one by one.

Cortez had hid his treasures along with the Vaticans Holy Artifact of God's gift to Moses. His friend, Ponce De Leon, had brought his plunder over from Florida for Cortez his friend and mentor to hide for him.

The site would be a Holy Temple of a Mountain of Treasure to behold. It would have to lie along with the Treasures of Montezuma given to him for his conquest of the Aztec / Mayan Empire.

The Map of the Holy Treasures of all parties was written up to be found by some unsuspecting pagan later on so the web of lies and treachery would be set. They named the Map and Documents with the name of Molina and so the legend of the Molina Documents was born.

Many tried and failed to find the treasures of so much vast wealth one couldn't fathom it's true glory. Over the last three hundred years the loss of many a persons life was taken by the lure of great fortune.

It was legended the Vast Treasures of the Vatican was watched over by the Virgin of Guadalupe Mexicos Patron Saint of Dec 12th. The vast Riches of Gold and Silver along with the priceless "Religious Objects" written about in the Molina Documents was enough to bring any Man to meet his Maker.

Many Centuries have passed since Hernando Cortez walked in the Desert Terrain.

No Man or Woman has been able to decode the Vatican Coded Documents at all, that is, until now.

A Southwest Desert Explorer and Master Treasure Hunter by the Name of Bill Riley has cracked the Vatican Coded Map and Document.

With extensive Research from the Archives of the Indies in Seville, Spain, Mexico and the America's he has done what no Man or Woman has been able to do in all those Centuries.

The Master Coded Map was not totally intact after all the Centuries but Bill decided to Reverse Engineer the Map from the Markers left in the Field.

After Eight agonizing Months of Hiking in a Desert Hell he came upon the Final Site of the Maps Symbols and soon the Doorway was at his Feet.

The Ore to the Hidden Mine was lying on the surface as if they left in there yesterday and then covered it with a Large White Stone.

He was Excited beyond belief with his discovery he had an assay done on the Mystery Ore to confirm that he had indeed discovered the resting place of the Ark of the Covenant and the Holy Grail of ALL Treasures!

The Secret of the Mission Treasures was broken! He had before him the road map of knowledge known only to the ancients as a language of the Divine Holy Ones. The Language of the Missionaries in charge of the Holy Treasures of the Virgin, The Temples of Dominus and the City of El Dorado.

The entire fortune of the Legendary Mission System is now his to do with as he pleases. The Discoveries are just the beginning of the Prophecies coming to past.

He plans to keep the search on going and documenting his discoveries as he digs.

The Mine will be opened on Dec 12th to reveal the secrets of it's contents and to Photo document the Treasure for proof of it's existance to all.

The Next Treasure Area has been found and will be unlocked soon.

The Legends are Real and Mr Riley Plans to prove it with pure Gold!

Best,

Mike
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

Here's another one. He tries to post under an alias, so it looks like a news story:

"Anonymous writes "Tucson, Arizona:

A Local Treasure Cache Hunter Mr. Bill Riley of Tucson, AZ, believes the key is in a Symbolic Masonry Code and Ancient Masonic languages.

He says this code is combined with Norse and Druid Religious codes and utilizes a Language used by Monks since the times before Christ. He states that this Language proves what Mexican history says are the Dark Legends of the Spanish Occupation of the West Indies that slaughtered 30 Million Indian Slaves while strip prospecting the entire southwest land masses of what was once called the West Indies.

Mr Riley then states the whole southern half of Arizona's landscape has been changed forever during this hideous Mining Slavery process.

He goes on to say the entire Southwest Eco system was forever changed due to the mass destruction of vast Forests used for the Crack Stone Mining and Prospecting process of the early Slave Driving Masonic Religious Miners.

He states that proof of this is all over the Southwest in the form of huge Stone monuments, Entire Mountain Ranges cut down thousands of feet, desert plants being repositioned and used as Gold / Silver prospecting markers, and areas stripped of old growth trees for the Mining Process and used for prospecting fires by the Indian Mining Slaves.

He then claims this Process was done literally all over with no Mountain or Valley left Untouched by the Gold and Silver Mining thus changing the land masses and mountains of what once was the Spanish West Indies and it's fragile Ecosystems Forever.

Mr Riley provides more proof of this discovery with his photography of duplicate mountain profiles, rock / landscape / landmass and Mountain Range changes and carvings that exist virtually everywhere in the Southwest USA.

He says plants were utilized by the Spanish to mark the already Slave prospected areas in what was centuries ago called the Spanish West Indies.

Mr Riley states he has a Gold Mine claim on one of the Gold Mine / Treasure Vaults now and plans to claim more in the very near future."

Okay Billy. Do you still want to get into a pissing contest with me? I can do this all day.

Here is the website the quotes are from:

http://www.treasure-hunter.org/html/index.php

Best,
\
Mike[/url]
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Not Too Bright

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Mike,

Don't need to be much of student of history to know that Ponce De Leon and Cortez were not doing any joint ventures. Perhaps there are some documents to back up that assertion. Dates are the major problem.

Cortez hit the ground around 1518, just three years before De Leon caught an arrow with bad intentions and died. Haven't left the shop yet, so don't hold me to any hard facts. :lol:

Joe Ribaudo
JoeRibaudo
Greenhorn

Post by JoeRibaudo »

Gee that's some good reading you got there!

That Bill Riley is a damn good writer!!

You two should take lessons from him.

You Guys have some nerve to have a guy banned then slam him afterwards when he can't respond! Mike is that kind of PUSSY we all know that, but you, Joe, I thought you were Sheriff of this Possy not Pussy!

Suppressing a guys right to Free Speak by banning someones access then attacking them when they can't fight back, well, that's just the Chicken Shit kind of Human Garbage Joe and Mike are! Of course we already know Mike's Libby Luny Lefty so that's just par for the course in his realm!

First you have Count disable his access to his Forum Screen names (BlackBeard, Ronnie Kelso, Wyatt Westwood) something you haven't had Count do to anyone else and then you attack with this onslaught of one sided crap you've posted!

He never hid the fact he used all those screen names just like everyone else on here does.

Is Count a puppet of Joe and Mike? I certainly think so. Is it a fair practice?

No Freaking Way!

Is it Legal?

Only a Lawyer could say.

If your on Joe's side anything goes. Remember Joe Ribaudo is the one that ruined the Rendezvous and Ruined this Website not Wyatt. Joe seems to be Molding new people as we speak like that Coward Mike being one puppet of Joe Boy and that poor Good Hearted Brave Randy the other.

Now we have Count telling people on here he has all thier Deleted Posts and Personal E-Mails and he will be reading and posting them for all to see in an archive?

This is the real crap that's ruining the LDM forum. Wyatt never posted on here under his or any other names for long periods of time and the forum was still going down in flames because of who?

Joe Ribaudo!

Your all shooting the messenger when you should be Killing the JOE.

Bill Riley is correct in a lot of what he writes and his work your trying to rip up is Fiction.

What a Couple of MORONS!

Cortez and Ponce were best buddies and knew each other well before they set sail.

You two need to do your research not Riley.

JJ
JoeRibaudo
Greenhorn

Post by JoeRibaudo »

You say what I told ya Count?
Both and Mike McChesney and Joe Ribaudo are the Nut Sacks thier the ones who need to be banned!

Please ban their access like we talked about you did to the other names on here.

JJ
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

Hey Bill Riley,

I see you are back under yet another alias.

Keep talking smack to me, and it might make it worth my while to take that 10 hour drive to Tucson!

You try and insult Count. I don't know him or Joe Ribaude from a hole in the ground. I have NEVER asked for you to be banned from anywhere. I like embarrassing you publicly, and exposing you for the loon you are.

Cortez was eighteen years old when he first came to the New World in 1503. Juan Ponce de Leon came to the New World in 1508. That makes him 48 years old. I don't know many 48 year olds that hang out with 18 year olds.

There is no evidence to show that De Leon even KNEW Cortez, and there is ample historucal fact to show that they never had any business together.

Once again..............nutjob!

Mike
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

Bill Riley/BlackBeard/Wyatt/WyattWestwood/JoeRibaudo/Jan/Whomever,

I've decided that you aren't worth replying to here again. You can say what you please, but I feel good that EVERYBODY knows that you are a cowrdly, lying, nutjob, who is a waste of the air I breathe every day.

Just understand, that I know who you are. I know people who kow you personally. You post whatever you want.

Your history is wrong, your stories are lunatic bullshit, and you are a sniveling coward.

Like I said, I won't respond under this forum (Boxing) to your ignorant rants any more.

If you want to post anything of interest, in the informative forums, you are most welcome. I didn't join this forum to attack people. I came here to give and get information. If I have a problem with someone, I like to settle it face to face. That's why I don't likre doing all this vis keyboards. It's too easy for for someone like you sound like a badass (even though we both know the truth).

Best,

Mike
JoeRibaudo
Greenhorn

Post by JoeRibaudo »

Mike McChesney wrote:
Keep talking smack to me, and it might make it worth my while to take that 10 hour drive to Tucson!
That's why you dumped out little man you haven't got the guts to do it!
Just like I predicted you are as chicken as Colonel Sanders!
Drive on over hear and come and get it Gomer Pyle. What a Wimp!
Hey whatever you think you heard about my readyness to confront you I have news for ya sucker, I will whip your ass like your Momma with a Hickory Switch!!

Good thing you jumped ship and left with your tail between your legs because we all know Ponce and Cortez were close Friends so your leaving while you think your on top but your no where near there liar. Better do some more home work junior.

You two haven't won a thing with your stunts. I bet old Count will allow all the names back after a while when he sees you too going at each other with out any one person to blame. The IP shit being plugged on here has no effect because most on here use the same Browsers.

Oh just call me JoJo, Bill's good buddy. You know the song by the Beatles "JoJo was a man who thought he was a loner.........."

Later Loser,

JJ
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Well, this is getting a little too serious now isn't it? I've seen things like this lead to people being killed, literally.

I think it's time to put an end to it. For God sakes man, it's just the internet. Let's all just chill the hell out a little bit ok? No need for all this useless crap.
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Same Old Thing

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Randy,

This has been going on for quite a while now. Ali-Billy and his forty personalities showed up at the last Rendezvous, and didn't even have the nerve to step into the camp. Stood at the back of his/their pickup.....safe distance, and glared at us. Tried to rifle the camp when we left, and got surprised by my nephew, who had stayed behind. :roll:

No need for Mike to pay any attention to mr. no-name/evry name. :lol:
I believe he has decided to ignore them. This is a fun place to play, but posting here serves no other purpose.

As long as it stays here.....Billy(s) is safe.

Take care,

Joe
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

I know Joe, but this is getting a little out of hand. Personal threats and all? It needs to be dealt with.
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Out Of Hand?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Randy,

It's the same stuff Billy pulled before.

Many people come on this site, and others, without using their real names.
If they engage in normal, non threatning, sane conversations, it's not ever going to be an issue.

The JoeRibaudo, I Love Joe Ribaudo, Joe Ribaudo Fan Club, Rocha and other IDs, make perfect sense. Billy, and others like him, use other names to live out their fantasies of being real men and someone of importance.

It's obvious that they see me and others as some kind of roll model and use our names, trying to attach a real person to their make believe existence. You don't need to read many of their posts to see just how make believe that is.

If you were ever to meet Bill Riley, it is likely he would not use his real name with you. That's because he needs a name you would perceive to have an image (tough guy) that bears no resemblence to Bill Riley. No doubt he would play it to the hilt.

The problem comes when he is called upon to do something/anything, real or with the slightest hint of actual danger. All of the alter egos would run away leaving Bill without his make believe spine. All that will remain will be a puddle of...... "I could have been...... :cry: "

You don't want to be someone who is depending on a person like that.

As long as we keep him in this (Boxing) Forum, he will be happy. No one needs to read this who does not want to.

He will now prove my point.....again. :lol:

Take care,

Joe
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Correction

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Mike,

I believe you may be mistaken in a few of your facts.

Ponce De Leon first came to the "New World", in 1493. That would have been with Christopher Columbus on his second voyage. He would have been around 33 years old.

He remained on the Island of Santo Domingo until his first expedition (1513) to find the "Fountain of Youth". By mistake, he landed in Florida, while searching for the Island of Bimini.

His second expedition in search of the "Fountain of Youth" was in 1521. Once again, he landed in Florida instead of Bimini. They were attacked by Indians and he was hit by an arrow. Taken back to Cuba, he died in July of 1521.

Cortez was born in 1485 and was living on the island of Hispaniola at the age of 18. That would have been 1503.

Both men were in the same area at the same time. They were 25 years apart in age. In those days, that would not have been a barrier to them being friends. Both were men of stature in Spain and would have been associating with the same people.

If there is a connection, it would probably be Diego Velasquez, who was the Governor of Cuba, while Cortez was elected Mayor-Judge of Santiago. This was around 1511.

I will let you know if that connection exists.

I would not dismiss the contention that the two men were friends or associates....out of hand. The historical possibility is there.

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Connections

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Mike,

Cortez mentions Ponce de Leon three seperate times in his "Letters from Mexico". It seems obvious, from the contents of the letters, that they did know each other. There is no hint that they were "bud's" but they were associates.

The references can be found on pages: 247, 324 and 326.

Joe Ribaudo
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

You are correct. I was looking at his first trip to Puerto Rico. Sorry.

Are you certain that Cortezsa mentions JUAN Ponce de Leon, or was it LUIS Ponce de Leon? Luis PDL was the person whom the King sent to investigate Cortez, and was the same one that had him removed as Governor of New Spain.

I'll check and see, but I don't know for certain that JUAN Ponce de Leon ever knew Cortez. It would have been possible, as De Leon was the Governor of Puerto Rico, and Cortez was the Governor of New Spain.

Like I said before, there is NO proof that they ever met during an expedition.

Like our buddy stated though, he said that Cortez and De Leon were buddies before coming to the New World. That would have made Cortez 7 years old, and De Leon 33 (don't think so).

Thanks,

Mike
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

No Mistake

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Mike,

I know the difference. It was "Juan Ponce de Leon". It seems impossible that the two ever met in Spain. De Leon was fighting the Muslims until 1492 and on a boat to the New World in 1493.

You have to keep in mind that Billy puts his own unique spin on what he reads. Thus, we get Father Kino wearing special/secret code sun glasses from a few passages in "Rim of Christendom". :lol:

"Like I said before, there is NO proof that they ever met during an expedition."

I would be willing to bet money on that. They would have met prior to 1518.

Joe Ribaudo