Mike Roache's Pea Brain Gallery

Complain about, insult, spit at and generally bad mouth other memebers here.
BlackBeard
Greenhorn

Mike Roache's Pea Brain Gallery

Post by BlackBeard »

This is what Mike wrote responding to me when I wasn't even talking with him on another forum. I never got a chance to respond because he had me censored before I could so take a look and I'll respond to each charge later.

I just want you all to see what kind of a Girly Man he is!

BB,

Thanks for that. It clears a lot of things up, and shows what an idiot you are! You are EVERYWHERE, and you are NOWHERE (but you are a rat and liar ANYWHERE you go)!

The Virgin de Guadalupe Mine is right there by Camp Loco. You yourself have stated that both the Molina Document and associated map are authentic. If so, that puts the Virgin de Guadalupe right there (look closely at the map).

Maybe you can enlighten me as to who "Brian" is. Like I have said before. Everybody here knows who I am, but you, like the rat you are, have never given your identity.

See, like you tried to do before, you are attempting to change the subject after I prove you to be a liar. Why can't you answer to what I have shown everybody is not true. See, I'm not a stupid person. When you lie, and then get caught doing it, I will not let you change the subject until you answer to the lies!

You stated that you knew Gary Oliver. LIE
You stated that you had a claim on the area of the Virgin de Guadalupe Mine (but it's not in Camp Loco Area) LIE
You call me Brian? I don't understand why, but that's a LIE
You said (other forum) that Gary Oliver is offering a reward for Charlie. LIE
You said (other forum) Charlie, and not Allen Fecht was the main guy poaching Gary's Claim. LIE
You inferred (other forum) that you were a Federal Marshall. LIE
You are obsessed with Freemasonry, and claim to know all their secrets. TRUE (sad and funny, but TRUE)!

I am not worried about anything at all having to do with posting any pictures. I have referenced them all. I got the majority of them from Gary Oliver. If you doubt it, why not drive over to Camp Loco at the beginning of next month, and ask him yourself. He will be there (as I have said before), but you won't do that, because you will just embarrass yourself (once again).

I will post this pic (just like I did on the LDM Forum), to show what a liar and idiot you are:

FPRIVATE "TYPE=PICT;ALT="

That is a picture of Gary Oliver standing next to one of the backfilled shafts. See the black strata there? That's ash and coal (left over from the smelting process) that was mixed with the dirt to backfill the shaft, and hide everything from the Spanish. Gee, if I didn't know Gary Oliver, why do I have his picture? It's not posted online anywhere. I must have gotten it from him.HMMMMMMMMMM.....makes your position sound a little shaky, doesn't it kookmeister?

Now, lying rat; You say that you don't want to destroy any of us. I think you are vastly overrating your capabilities! You are a nut and a liar. I have proven so on the other LDM Forum, and here as well. Why don't you slither back into your sewer, and leave REAL treasure hunting to the honest men and women.
And after having me censored from that name on that other forum so I couldn't respond you have the audacity to call me a RAT BASTARD?

What A WIMP PUSSY!!

I'll get to the rest of your trumped up LIES later.

For now you can bet I won't let you lie like the dog you are!

Be ready to duke boy George!!

BB :twisted:
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

More.......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Count,

I rest my case. :roll:

Joe Ribaudo
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

I agree Count. He's a nutjob.

Oh, and anytime you want to duke, I would love for you take a little drive to SoCal. Maybe I can show you some sights after I beat you all the way to the hospital.

I'm a 6'4" 260 pound combat vet Army Ranger. You have been publicly informed, so you have no excuses.

I don't carry a gun or a knife. I don't need to. I can see what a pussy you are, based on your going nuts about a phone call, talking about how you have a gun, and all the rest of your nut talk.

I own several. but in civilian life have yet to need them for self protection (except once in the desert, but never from a douche like you). Remember, I know people who know you personally. You can post what you want online, but I know the truth! You can try to be an internet tough guy, and a great treasure hunter, but we know the truth about that as well, don't we?

So, in conclusion, don't mess with the big boys. Go fix a forklift or something! I'm definitely not someone you want to have pay a visit to you!

Best,

Mike
Last edited by Mike McChesney on Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

One other thing, Billy, I would be embarrassed to post that about myself (especially since it is all true).

Best,

Mike
JoeRibaudo
Greenhorn

Post by JoeRibaudo »

Oh, and anytime you want to duke, I would love for you take a little drive to SoCal. Maybe I can show you some sights after I beat you all the way to the hospital.

I'm a 6'4" 260 pound combat vet Army Ranger. You have been publicly informed, so you have no excuses.
Hey Mike,

I didn't know they piled Shit that high!

Army Ranger?

Maybe some GI JOE'S you have in your toy box little boy!

It's a well known fact you Liberals all Lie like Dogs and run like Cowards when somebody goes BOO!

BOO!

I just love that SOCAL Chicken it's a bit greasy and it's a bit runny but it still hides under the desk when you take a bite out of it!

You can RUN all over the table but you can't hide.
I think you only scared Joe with that remark he gets frightened sooo easy!

JJ
JoeRibaudo
Greenhorn

Post by JoeRibaudo »

You say what I told ya Count?
Both and Mike McChesney and Joe Ribaudo are the Nut Sacks thier the ones who need to be banned!

Please ban their access like we talked about you did to the other names on here.

JJ
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

That's right shitbird.

I just want you to understand that there are consequences for your actions. It's not like I live in Virginia or somewhere far away.

I know you have a Forklift Repair Shop in Tucson, and your name is Bill Riley. How hard do you think it would be from there for the Police to find you, and start asking you questions about that Federal marshal claim you made?

If you had the guts, and weren't just an Internet Tough Guy, I would love to let you prove yourself. As I understand it, you don't spend much time at work any way, but I guess, all you have to do is skip work for the day, then run through that time portal, and get to work on time.

Slither back under your rock, douchebag.

Mike
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

Bill Riley/BlackBeard/Wyatt/WyattWestwood/JoeRibaudo/Jan/Whomever,

I've decided that you aren't worth replying to here again. You can say what you please, but I feel good that EVERYBODY knows that you are a cowrdly, lying, nutjob, who is a waste of the air I breathe every day.

Just understand, that I know who you are. I know people who kow you personally. You post whatever you want.

Your history is wrong, your stories are lunatic bullshit, and you are a sniveling coward.

Like I said, I won't respond under this forum (Boxing) to your ignorant rants any more.

If you want to post anything of interest, in the informative forums, you are most welcome. I didn't join this forum to attack people. I came here to give and get information. If I have a problem with someone, I like to settle it face to face. That's why I don't likre doing all this vis keyboards. It's too easy for for someone like you sound like a badass (even though we both know the truth).

Best,

Mike