Numbers

Complain about, insult, spit at and generally bad mouth other memebers here.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Numbers

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

WOW!!!

Check this out:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ Poll ] Is the Horse Map the Key to Peralta Stone Maps?
[ Goto page: 1, 2 ] 29 Ronnie Kelso 20698 Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:23 pm
Ronnie Kelso

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This topic had 18,823 views at 10:30 Sunday night. That's 1,875 views since then. 8O

The reason I know that, is because I noticed how fast the "views" were growing and wrote down the number at that time. By tomorrow morning, we should have a new record. :lol:

Now if he could only figure out how to pump-up those "replies", we could have a new record there, as well. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joe Ribaudo
Newjerseyman
Greenhorn

Post by Newjerseyman »

TAKE THE CHALLENGE ADDICT! COME ON-YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO STAY OFF THE BOARD ONE WEEK? CAN YOU "QUIT ANY TIME" ADDICT?
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

More Numbers

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

WOW....WOW!!!

Mr. Kelso's topic has now averaged 700 views per day over the last
12 days, without a single reply. His topic was started 34 days ago and now has a whoping 27,304 views. That is an astounding overall average of 800 views per day.

With 30 replies, that means one person in every 910 had a comment.

You may notice that no other topic had that kind of views over the same period. One wonders just how many folks dropped in on this Forum over the same period of time...... just to view that one topic.

Count,

You must be getting quite wealthy with that many visitors. I imagine you are laying around on some distant beach soaking up the sun and $$$$$$. :lol:

Any idea just how many visitors we actually had in that time span?

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

The New Champ

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

2,625 views in two days. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Someone has been working overtime. :roll:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lost Dutchman Gold Mine - Arizona Superstition Mountain Wilderness - Gold Mining Forum Index
IP Information
IP address for this post
XXXXXXXXXXXX [ 32 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

Users posting from this IP address
WyattWestwood [ 32 Posts ]

Ronnie Kelso [ 14 Posts ]

ROCHA [ 1 Post ]

Wyatt Westwood [ 1 Post ]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Probably just a coincidence....... :wink:

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

More Coincidences.....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

You may notice that I removed the IP Address.

Lost Dutchman Gold Mine - Arizona Superstition Mountain Wilderness - Gold Mining Forum Index
IP Information
IP address for this post

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [ 108 Posts ] [ Look up IP address ]

Users posting from this IP address
LDM [ 108 Posts ]

Aurum [ 70 Posts ]

CuMiner [ 15 Posts ]

azmula [ 13 Posts ]

Saguaro [ 12 Posts ]

Mark [ 3 Posts ]

Tulare [ 1 Post ]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This information comes from the Joe Ribaudo Moderated Forum. I have no idea how to use the IP Address, and had to be told what they were.
I do not have access to any information from any of the other forums.

Only an idiot would think that Count and I are the same person, but I hope he does post the names of everyone using multiple identities. A number of "members" would need to retire. :lol:

As you can see from what is suggested from the above list, the other IDs are only used because the main ID is known. To ashamed to put their real name at the bottom of their crap. :(

Now I have been told that it's possible for two or more people to end up posting from the same IP Address, so I assume the above multilple posts could just be a series of coincidences.

I believe Count could clear that up, if he got the urge. Perhaps it might be a good idea to just stop posting with all those confusing identities, and not give him that urge. :)

Thanks for giving me the urge.

Joe Ribaudo