My dick is bigger than your dick

Complain about, insult, spit at and generally bad mouth other memebers here.
don
Part Timer

Post by don »

see what u mean joe, its quite pitiful isnt it? oh well i guess its the celloists again....well known for it you know.....oh yes ..interval time is like sodom and gomorrah so im told.
Don update your email address
Saguaro
Greenhorn

Post by Saguaro »

BB
Last edited by Saguaro on Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Screen Names

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Randy,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joe,
How many screen names do you have now? You've resorted to fighting with yourself?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure why you have asked this question. I only use one name.

I am still more than willing to have the Webmaster post every name I have ever used on this Forum.

I don't understand why they allow these idiots to have more than one screen name. It does nothing but harm the site.

I am not ashamed of anything I write here and my real name is attached to every post.

This is the exception to that statement:

Because I was becoming the "topic", I tried using "Heidi" to focus the conversation back on the LDM and the Superstition Mountains. That worked for awhile, but I was not good at deception. It was a bad idea and I never tried using another screen name.

What about you?

Joe Ribaudo
Saguaro
Greenhorn

Post by Saguaro »

DD
Last edited by Saguaro on Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Saguaro
Greenhorn

Post by Saguaro »

DD
Last edited by Saguaro on Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Vote!

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

All,

Count has created a poll question in "General Info and Help". It has received 54 views and only four votes. :cry:

Is everyone afraid to let the truth out of the closet? If you just missed it, take a peek.

Joe Ribaudo
djui5
Expert

Re: Screen Names

Post by djui5 »

Last edited by djui5 on Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Wager?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Mr. E.,

"This bunch will never find anything. You can take that to the bank."

When you say "This bunch", does that mean everyone who has posted on this Forum? Not including....... yourself, of course. If so, I would like to make a friendly wager. :)

I thought you were going to Mexico???

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Does Size Matter?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Count,

I thought I was following the thread there. You moved my post here, so I guess asking a question relating to what Mr. E. posted, is not so good. :lol:

I have one other question for you:

What does the size of your dick have to do with the LDM????

I actually have no problem with your moving my post over here. The hope is, that you will stick with that program and use your........dick, in and even handed manner......so to speak. :lol:

Respectfully,

Joe Ribaudo
count
Expert

Post by count »

Joe, you and a number of other memebers are continually fighting like 12 year old boys comparing the size of their dicks....thus the title of the post.

Serious members are fed up with the childish bickering. Please post personal attacks here and keep them out of LDM discussions.

I have neither the time nor the desire to babysit a bunch of men who behave like little boys.

Anyone who contiues to post personal attacks in LDM Discussions may be banned from the whole site without further notice.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

What Took You So Long

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Count,

You might recall that I suggested that very thing to you a while back.

Your response was to attack me personally, and then create the "Joe Ribaudo Moderated Forum", which was nothing more than a personal insult.

Stopping the bullshit on the Forum is long overdue. It would seem that after all my posts, you have no idea of the type of person I am. I will have no problem, whatsoever, with sticking to the topic.

You do the job you should have done a few years ago, and you won't have to put up with the "childish bickering". It's your Forum and you can run it anyway you want. You are the reason it went to hell in a hand basket. You will be the reason it recovers. Don't shift the blame to me.

You will now show us what kind of man YOU are.

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Moved Post

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

kk,

You took your quote out of context. I don't blame you, as it made a fair arguement for your attacks. I won't drag the posts that preceeded that one here....if anyone is interested, they can go back and read them for themselves.

Here is my post which followed your first little jab:

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 8:54 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kk,

I did not disrespect you with my comment. It was merely an observation, and correct. It dealt directly with Peter's comments and the direction he was going to take.

Since you did not announce your gender, I have no idea why you think it important to make it an issue of my "correctness" at this point.

"tell him we did have that cup of coffee and that it wasn't near as bitter as he may have wished."

Why would you tell Peter to tell me what you have said on the forum? I do not wish anything "bitter" for Peter or you. At this point, I don't know a thing about you. We do seem to be getting of to a very warm start, I must admit.

You will find that as long as you are respectful, I will return the same. If you choose to start out by insulting my intelligence and motives, we probably won't have many meaningful conversations.

There are many "personalities" on this forum. They don't all get along, all of the time. Peter and I have been spitting and hissing for quite a while now. It really all started with my telling him that the Apache did farm, somewhat, and that there was a difference between Mangus and Mangas. It was downhill from there.

It has come to the point where Peter will not have a conversation with me. Instead, he talks to me through other members, and addressing his comments to the forum at large. Peter thinks I care. It's the funniest thing I have ever seen, next to the "Kino Glasses".

KK, if you want to step beyond your "cup of coffee" with Peter, and join the fray, fine. I will treat you as an equal, same as Peter. I am not gender sensitive. If having a conversation on this forum, with the loiks of me, is just too much to bear......Your choice.

If you have really been reading past posts, you may find that I have had many non-contentious conversations with most of the members, including Peter. If you and Peter are already friends, coffee and all, then you may not want to read them. Never a good idea to let the truth get in the way of a good head of steam.

Respectfully,

Joe

Was that too "brusque" for you?

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Move #2

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 4:29 pm Post subject: Can't Wait

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kk,

You have now posted 20 times on this Forum. Thirteen of those posts were direct attacks on me, or about me. It seems obvious that your purpose for joining this Forum, was to attack me. If not......why don't you ignore me and post on your favorite topic here. You have told us that is the LDM.

Most of your remaining seven posts have been to nod your head to whatever Peter posts.

As I have said before, I couldn't care less "who" you are. If you had an ounce of sense, you would realize that what is important is not who your are, but what you are.
You continue to advertise that with each and every post.

This was your third post after joining:

Posted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:56 pm Post subject: thanks

Joe was correct about me only posting twice on the forum..I don't post much, mostly because of people like him (although- nothing personel Joe) But he was wrong about one thing..I am not a man...tell him we did have that cup of coffee and that it wasn't near as bitter as he may have wished.
thank-you for answering my pm with your honesty.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It must have been difficult for you to wait that long.

Your only reason for your being a member here, is to attack me. Assuming you are not Peter, you are one of his "creatures". I would guess you know what I am talking about.

Should you ever decide to talk about the LDM, rest assured I will not be saying anything in return. Please feel safe in going into that dialog. Let us know what your own thought are.....concerning the LDM.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"here seems to be a lot of former members that also feel that way. They, too probably tune in here (like I do) to see the latest episode of what the “Joe Show” holds in store..could be the reason for all the views and only a few votes."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You assume that all of those "views" were done by different people?
Another view of that "fact" might be that the number of views are a justification for your statement.

Try to focus on the LDM Legend, and you will get along with me.....Just fine.

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Move #3

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:35 pm Post subject: Demeanor

Randy,

I do post everywhere on this Forum. Is that some kind of problem?

I exchange posts with a lot of members. I also exchange e-mails, private messages, phone calls and face to face conversations. You are one of those people.

I do not have a problem with most of those members. We get along just fine. I have just posted that kk has 20 posts and thirteen of those deal with "Joe Ribaudo". Perhaps you would like to post something reflecting your observations of HER "demeaner".

I think you will find that most of my meaner posts were in reply to attacks on me personally. Not the content of my posts, but me personally.

Can you quote a post, other than this one, where my "demeaner" towards you was less than polite?

I said a long time ago that I return what I get from evey poster. That remains true today. Spit on me, and I spit back.....Slap me, and I slap back. You Sir, have received exactly what you have sent my way. The same goes for kk, Peter, Matthew, Wyatt, Jan......and the list goes on.

My demeanor is a reflection of the posts that come my way. When the demeanor of those posts change......mine follow. Does that seem unreasonable to you?

When kk has generated the same number of topics, views of those topics and replies, she may have something to say about the number of my posts. Same goes for you.....Sir. It only takes a second to pass on my posts without reading them. Neither you nor kk will ever do that.

De more of dees posts I gets, "demaener" I gets.

Perhaps you an kk, can get together and find some post where I have attacked someone......without cause.

"nothing personal",

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

More Move

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Posted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:57 pm Post subject: The Point?

Randy,

It is you who have "missed the point".

If kk wanted to talk about the LDM, she should have done that. She did not, and made me the focus of the majority of her posts.

If you don't want to fight, why jump into the middle of one? You think I am not smart enough to figure out who are the combatants and who just want's to get along?

I will repeat myself......If kk wants to talk about the LDM, she will have no problems with me. If you are saying she does not want me to enter any conversations she is involved with, it ain't going to happen. She has the option, just like everyone else, of ignoring anything I say.

I don't care where kk posts, nor do I care where you or anyone else posts. I don't care if your demeanor is a little rough around the edges, and I don't care if you don't like my "facts".

This is a forum, not a sewing circle. It was created to exchange ideas.
The only way that happens is if someone posts something another person want's to respond to. If kk want's to discuss the LDM, she needs to post something related to it.

If she only want's certain members to respond, she needs to make her comments in a private medium. I am just barely smart enough to figure that out.

Right now, you have the applause of kk and Mr. Spiney. At least it is here and not mucking up the LDM topics. By all means......continue.

Joe Ribaudo
count
Expert

Post by count »

Joe,

You suggest this and that and you tell others to do this and that. You blame anyone and everyone and take no responsiblity for your own actions.
Why dont you just stick to keeping your personal attacks on others out of the LDM Discussions and post them in LDM Boxing and Wrestling?

Your moderated forum was not an attack on you. You bitched about the way the LDM Discussion forum was run so I gave you your own forum to run anyway you like. And now you bitch about that too. Seems nothing make you happy.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Kids at Play?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Count,

Is this turning into "childish bickering"?

Pretty hard not to respond when you are being attacked, isn't it? :lol:
Kind of reminds me of the time someone told one of the members to "go wiz somewhere else". That's a loose quote.

Look, I did not start the attacks and they were coming from everywhere.
It has been constant for a couple of years now. Like you.....I just responded, like for like.

Could I have stopped it by going silent? I tried and it didn't work. Tell me, Count, how would you have handled it? Would you have left the Forum? Would you have just ignored it......for years? I already know the answer to that question by reading some of your own responses, and the attacks on me were a thousandfold compared to what you have responded to.

Take care,

Joe
Saguaro
Greenhorn

Post by Saguaro »

CC
Last edited by Saguaro on Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

I Have A Clue!

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Well, Mr. Spiney......or spineless in this case, this will be my last post to you. It's been fun watching you shadow box, but your times up. It's also all over for your friends.

You can all just sit around the kitchen table and talk about me, because the LDM Forum has been removed from your playground. :lol: Not to worry, because you can still post over here......where you belong.

Don't know who your daddy was, because you don't have the guts to put your name to your trash. I have a pretty good idea that your mommy must have been your daddy's sister, by the level of your conversation.
I would assume that is why you carry those phone numbers around in your wallet......or purse. :lol:

You will truly be shadow boxing now, because I will not even read your posts over here. If you post to the LDM Forum, everyone will soon know who you are.....same as I do already.

Time to retire "Mr. Spiney" and find another name. You will also need to pack the others in mothballs as well. Better get all of them to vote first, assuming you have not already done that, as it may soon be one (1) member......one name only. 8O

Pump up the "views" before the door hits you in the ass. As if everyone is too stupid to notice what's going on.

Have a good life.

Joe Ribaudo