CLASSIC Joe Ribado BS

Complain about, insult, spit at and generally bad mouth other memebers here.
TGH
Expert

CLASSIC Joe Ribado BS

Post by TGH »

>>The reason I did not name the Holmes is because I am aware that family and friends may read the words. I have no idea why you felt it necessary to drag specific people into what I have said.<<

Read the above boys and girls. This is an absolutely CLASSIC EXAMPLE of Joe Ribado BS and double speak.

Let me walk you thru this from start to finish to show the uninformed (and happily there arent too many of you left these days) how Ribado works.

1) He calls "nameless" people "drunks and thieves"

2) When eloquently taken to task about this by LDM, Ribado in turn BLAMES LDM for mentioning Holmes name (as if we were idiots and didnt know who he was referring to in the first place).

3) Ribado then feigns shock and dismay that LDM would say such a thing on a public Forum and in turn blames LDM for mentioning it in the FIRST place.

This is ABSOLUTELY CLASSIC JOE RIBADO behavior. Is it any wonder that folks have pretty much had it with his antics?

The days of Ribado running roughshod over this Forum and folks being afraid to fight back are gone FOREVER. Joe Ribado BS will no longer be tolerated....or unanswered.
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Another Joe Ribado "Classic" is going on in the First Amendment Forum for you folks who dont pay much attention there (rightfully so...btw).

This guy is ABSOLUTELY unbeleivable. Take a gander at who hes dragging through the mud now.

Theres gotta be a way to talk about the LDM/Supes without dealing with his constant BS.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Right....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Peter,

I have to admit, you have me here. I did make a mistake, did not catch it on my own, and now you finally have something to yammer about. You should be able to stretch this out for any number of posts.

To figure out who listens to your nonsense, you only need to look at the first page of the LDM Discussions. Look at the topics you have started, and the kind of results you have received.

If you want to talk about the LDM, try figuring out something to say about it. It's doubtful anyone else, other than your small circle of friends will be interested enough to reply, but you can always join in with your other identities. The very thing you used to accuse me of, over and over and over again.

The reason you need me here, Peter, is because without me......you have nothing worth saying.

"Theres gotta be a way to talk about the LDM/Supes without dealing with his constant BS."

There is. I have suggested you try it again and again. Stick to the topics and ignore my BS, and you will have no problems. You are not important enough to speak for all the members, and few respond to your major topic. That would be me. 8O

What "way" would you suggest? Perhaps a poll to have me banned from the Forum? That would hardly be fair, as half the responders would be you. Many of the other votes would come from your friends, who also have more than one identity.

Just ignore me, and you can go back to being the "GIANT" you once imagined yourself to be. :lol:

Joe Ribaudo
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

>>What "way" would you suggest?<<

I guess we will have to see about that. Never know what someone might come up with.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Sounds About Right

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Peter,

You work on that and I will return to letting you have the only voice in this discussion.

You will need to chase me around in the LDM topics for awhile.

Have fun.

Joe Ribaudo
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

>>You work on that and ....blah blah blah <<

Okey dokey...will do.