I'm Outta Here

Complain about, insult, spit at and generally bad mouth other memebers here.
RONN
Greenhorn

I'm Outta Here

Post by RONN »

To whom it may concern
I joined up in this most informative forum to learn about the LDM and Arizona history. Instead I have run into in-fighting and every subject known to man other than the LDM.
Thanks for wasting my time. NO PRIVATE EMAILS WILL BE ACCEPTED. THEY WILL BE DELETED UPON RECEIPT. Enough said.
Ronn
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

"None so blind as those who will not see"

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Ronn,

There are a number of people who come to this site for no other reason than to cause fights and disrupt the purpose of the Forum. That's the very reason for the "LDM Boxing and Wrestling" section and the First Amendment Forum.

Unless you are a mindless child playing with your computer board, there is no reason for you to visit those two forums.

If you want to discuss the LDM and the legends surrounding the Superstition Mountains, you need only stay in that portion of the site. If, on the other hand, you want to try and place some kind of blame for your no longer wanting to be on this site, you really are wasting your time.

The intelligent members of this site understand that this particular, contentious, forum is set aside for the lowest forms of verbal communication possible.

Hard to believe after twenty posts you suddenly stumbled onto this train wreck and decided it was just too much for your delicate sensibilities. 8O
Seems much more likely that you joined just to reach this point in some agenda.

We have seen it a hundred times and it stands out like a wolf in a flock of grazing sheep.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo
pippinwhitepaws
Expert

Post by pippinwhitepaws »

pippinwhitepaws
Expert

punkass joe

is jan your mother, sister, or your girlfriend? in your selfrighteous, republican draft-dodging world, i imagine they are interchangable.
did uncle chuck call you jan when he took you to the mountains and taught you how to be a stumpbroke cowpoke?
your obsessive-complusive behavior, believing you are the sole possessor of universal consciensousness....how sad.

you and your racists friends are a perfect example of what needs to be removed from the gene pool.

i really hope you and your friends have the courage to go to superior and start calling someone a "wetback".
i hope someone takes photo's. make a nice t-shirt.

limpdickjoe....while you pretend to be on personal terms with several professors, no one in academia seems to know your name...but you know more than all the scholars....delusion.
my 'warped personality' comes from having seen too many limpdick punks like yourself avoid service to this nation, but claim they are the nation.
i guess it is easier to be a chatroom hero...with moderators to protect you from veterans and other undesirables.
lazarus
Expert

Hypocrite

Post by lazarus »

Joe wrote:

"Unless you are a mindless child playing with your computer board, there is no reason for you to visit those two forums".

You'll notice of course, Joe visits "those two forums" on a near daily basis.
Ronne
Greenhorn

Post by Ronne »

LAZARUS
I TOOK NOTE OF YOUR RECENT ANSWER TO JOE ABOUJT BEING ON A PARTICULAR SITE. THE PERSON HE IS TALKING ABOUT IS ME. I ORIGINALLY DROPPED OFF THE SITE BECAUSE OF THE TERRIBLE HARRASEMENT FROM JOE. MY NAME THAT TIME WAS RONN. I COULD NOT USE THAT NAME WHEN I WAS RE-REGISTERED AS APPARENTLY IT IS BEING USED BY SOMEONE ELSE. EITHER WAY THIS SITE SAID THE OLD NAME WAS NOT AVAILABLE TO ME. SO I JUST ADDED ONE LETTER TO MAKE IT RONNE.
NOW LAZARUS MY GOOD PERSON, WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THE ENTIRE POST THAT JOE SENT TO ME. I AM DISABLED AND HAVE TO SPEND SOME 23 HOURS A DAY IN BED. I THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE A NICE CHANGE FROM MY DISABLED LIFE. THAT IS UNTI I MET UP WITH JOE, WHO CHECKED OUT MY PHONE NUMBER WITH THE INFO PHONE OPERATOR EVEN WHEN I SUPPLIED HIM WITH ALL OF MY PERSONAL INFORMATION WHICH I SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE. HE HAS INSULTED AND DEGRADED ME TO THE HIGHEST DEGREE POSSIBLE. HE IS SOMEHOW ABLE TO FOLLOW WHERE I GO ON MY COMPUTER WHICH IS ILLEGAL! THE FACT THAT HE DID IT CROSSING STATE LINES TURNS IT INTO A FEDERAL OFFENSE. I HAVE WORKED WIHT THE GOVERNMENT FOR 34 YEARS AND I KNOW WHAT IS WHAT. SOMEDAY HE MAY GET A VISIT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND HAVE ALL HIS COMPUTER EQUIPMENT SEIZED. JUST ALLEGATAIONS, NOTHING MORE AND NOTHING LESS.;
NOW LAZARUS, I ASK YOU AGAIN IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE JOE'S OLD POST TO ME THAT LITERALLY RUINED ME
THANK YOU LAZARUS
RONNE
My primary interest is in learning about the superstitions and why it was turned into a wilderness when field surveys revealed otherwise.
Ronne
Greenhorn

Post by Ronne »

LAZARUS. ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT AT THE TIME ALL THIS HAPENED I WAS ABLE TO GET UP AND MOVE ABOUT MORE THAN I CAN TODAY, ALMOST A YEAR LATER. HOWEVER, MY CONDITION HAS NOW DETERIORATED TO THE POINT I CAN NO LONGER REALIZE MY DREAM OF SEEING THE SUPERS IN ERSON.
SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ON THIS SITE HAS SENT ME SOME 20, - 30 PICTURES OF THE SUPERS WHICH I AM ETERNALLY GREATFUL FOR.
I LOOK FORWARD TO COMMUNICATING WITH ALL OF YOU, EXCEPT ONE PERSON THAT I HAVE A MESSAGE FOR.
DONT MESS WITH ME ANYMORE JOE. YOU DONT EXIST - GOT IT?
AFTER LAST YEARS RONDEVOUS YOU MOVED TO ANOTHER SITE ALSO THAT JESSE FELDMAN DIRECTED ME TO. BUT NOW YOU DECIDED TO TAKE OVER THAT SITE TOO YOU LIKE TO SEE YOUR NAME IN PRINT ON THE INTERNET,YOU LIKE THE THEORETICAL NOTERIETY THAT YOU GET. YOU THINK THE MORE FOOLISH POSTS YOUMAKE,THE MORE IMPOTANT YOU WILL BECOME - WRONG!
My primary interest is in learning about the superstitions and why it was turned into a wilderness when field surveys revealed otherwise.
Ronne
Greenhorn

Post by Ronne »

TO LAZARUS AND JOE - I JUST NOTICED THAT THE INFAMOUS EMAIL YOU WROTE JOE, IS STILL ON THIS WEBSITE. READ IT OVER JOE. I AM NOT A CHILD. I AM 74 YEARS OF AGE AND I HAVE MORE EXPERIENCE IN THE WORKINGS OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT THAN YOU WILL EVER KNOW. YOU HAVE HIGHLY INSULTED ME AND DEGRADED ME AS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN.
I SUGGEST IN THE FUTURE THAT YOU THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE. YOU SEE, I KEEP COPIES OF ALL POSTS SUCH AS YOURS. OR LET'S PUT IT ANOTHER WAY:
YOU HAVE CAUSED ME EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REPUTATION,
EMBARASSEMENT AND PERSONAL HUMILIATION. ASK A LAWYER JOE, YOU MAY BE UNPLEASANTLY SURPRISED.
STAY AWAY FROM ME, JOE, AND I MEAN IT.FIGHT WITH WHOEVER YOU LIKE, BUT NOT ME!
Ronne
Greenhorn

Post by Ronne »

Ronne wrote:LAZARUS. ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT AT THE TIME ALL THIS HAPENED I WAS ABLE TO GET UP AND MOVE ABOUT MORE THAN I CAN TODAY, ALMOST A YEAR LATER. HOWEVER, MY CONDITION HAS NOW DETERIORATED TO THE POINT I CAN NO LONGER REALIZE MY DREAM OF SEEING THE SUPERS IN ERSON.
SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ON THIS SITE HAS SENT ME SOME 20, - 30 PICTURES OF THE SUPERS WHICH I AM ETERNALLY GREATFUL FOR.
I LOOK FORWARD TO COMMUNICATING WITH ALL OF YOU, EXCEPT ONE PERSON THAT I HAVE A MESSAGE FOR.
AFTER LAST YEARS RONDEVOUS YOU MOVED TO ANOTHER SITE ALSO THAT JESSE FELDMAN DIRECTED ME TO. BUT NOW YOU DECIDED TO TAKE OVER THAT SITE TOO YOU LIKE TO SEE YOUR NAME IN PRINT ON THE INTERNET,YOU LIKE THE THEORETICAL NOTERIETY THAT YOU GET. YOU THINK THE MORE FOOLISH POSTS YOUMAKE,THE MORE IMPORTANT YOU WILL BECOME - WRONG!
lazarus
Expert

Ronne

Post by lazarus »

Ronne,

I am sorry Joe has caused you such grief. For the longest time I truly wanted to believe Joe was good at heart, but from our vantage point, any evidence suggesting as much is scarce at best.

I know the forum tends to be needlessly weighted down with rhetoric and infighting, and obviously, I have participated at times when I should have passed. At some point, I became so angry with Joe and his nonsense that I felt compelled to take him to task. There is very little I would do differently.

Interestingly enough, about three years ago or so, I began to suspect someone was spying on me. I won't go into any detail, but as it turned out I concluded someone had accessed information about me through the internet and possibly the Sheriffs department. I also suspected that the perpetrator might be Joe, although I did not know about Joe's involvement with the sheriffs office at the time. I never came close to confronting him, as I never had reason to believe any laws were violated.
I certainly won't accuse him of such. At the very least, he is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Honestly, I really hope he didn't do anything that damning.

As for the e-mail, I can't help but be curious. Still, I suspect that the e-mail in question was never meant for my eyes. As such, I am going to resist temptation, and decline your offer. On the other hand, if there is something in the text of the e-mail that pertains directly to me, you are welcome to send that portion of the e-mail to me privately.

You are always welcome to ask me any questions you like. If for some reason, I feel uncomfortable with a particular question, I'll just say so. If you would like me to send some photos, just let me know.

I appreciate your kind remarks. My mother was confined to a wheelchair in her later years. I know it isn't easy. Other than my wife, my good health has been the greatest gift of my lifetime. I am damn lucky.

Who knows...
tomorrow is a new day. Perhaps Joe will awake a new man. He is limited only by his own design.

Lazarus
Ronne
Greenhorn

Post by Ronne »

Ronne wrote:LAZARUS. ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT AT THE TIME ALL THIS HAPENED I WAS ABLE TO GET UP AND MOVE ABOUT MORE THAN I CAN TODAY, ALMOST A YEAR LATER. HOWEVER, MY CONDITION HAS NOW DETERIORATED TO THE POINT I CAN NO LONGER REALIZE MY DREAM OF SEEING THE SUPERS IN ERSON.
AFTER LAST YEARS RONDEVOUS YOU MOVED TO ANOTHER SITE ALSO THAT JESSE FELDMAN DIRECTED ME TO. BUT NOW YOU DECIDED TO TAKE OVER THAT SITE TOO YOU LIKE TO SEE YOUR NAME IN PRINT ON THE INTERNET,YOU LIKE THE THEORETICAL NOTERIETY THAT YOU GET. YOU THINK THE MORE FOOLISH POSTS YOUMAKE,THE MORE IMPORTANT YOU WILL BECOME - WRONG!
Ronne
Greenhorn

Post by Ronne »

pippinwhitepaws
Expert

welcome back ronne...

i had one of joe's "friends" warn me about someone opening email and pm's not addressed to that person...

i am a trained southwest historian...joe got really pissie with me when i attempted to correct some of his delusions concerning arizona history.

i went back and read his attacks on you...how disgusting...
a true historian does not become belligerent and insulting, when qualified persons bring a different view of the event to the table...

my interest in the ldm goes back to childhood...i grew up in the superior area, went to high school in superior...spent just about every night out in those mountains..with the grandchildren of some of the first dutch hunters...
please be assured i will never use the tactics i have used on joe with yourself...
i will take some pic's this winter and post them to you...i am up in the high country, and can not abide the heat anymore.

again welcome back. :D
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Partial Quotes And Outright Lies........

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Here are Ronn's first posts, and my replies;

RONN
Greenhorn

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:34 pm Post subject: NATIONAL WILDERNESS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to know just exactly what restrictions are placed on the HOBBY of looking for the LDM, since the passage of the Wilderness Act in 1964 and its implimentation in 1984. What can a person do or not do? I am retired and disabled and still hoping to make my first trip to the Superstitions this coming October. I need help if this is possible. Any opinions would be very much appreciated. Email me if you wish further details. Thank You!
RONN

djui5
Expert

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:12 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ronn,
You are free to hike and camp as you wish, up to 14 days at a time with a week break. You can NOT do any digging, mining, or use any motorized vehicles. That sums it up somewhat nicely

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari

Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Posted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:41 pm Post subject: Welcome

Ronn,

Welcome to the LDM Forum.

There are many people with disabilities who make their way into the Superstitions each year. The key for everyone who visits the enterior, is preparation.

You have made the most important step in your first trip.....asking for advise. It's critical to make an honest appraisal of your physical abilities and the areas you want to explore.

Trusting the people you choose to make the trip with is also a big factor.
Letting each of them know your limitations will help them prepare for any emergency that might arise.

Years ago, my uncle had made a trip into the Superstitions with a friend who (I believe) was a doctor. Chuck was around 5'6" and was probably close to 150#......pretty much all muscle. I believe the Doctor, who was over 200#, had his heart attack somewhere around Palamino Mt. Chuck carried him out on his back.......all the way to First Water Trailhead.

Anything can happen in those mountains, and it's a really good thing to have someone like Chuck around to save your ass. Men like that are very hard to find these days. Choose your fellow searchers carefully.

For every real hand that knows those mountains, there are 100 blowhards. I would suggest you talk to Ron Feldman at the OK Corral in Goldfield.

Good luck and, once again, Welcome.

Joe Ribaudo

RONN
Greenhorn

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:04 am Post subject: If ou find it

Joe- I am very grateful for your words of wisdom. They are very much appreciated. I emailed Feldman but now I can’t find the email so I will wait to see if I get some kind of answer. Apparently he doesn’t check this web site too often. From my multitude of books and publications on the southwest I can not help believe that many fortunes await the serious type people. But I have a question. Suppose, beyond the shadow of a doubt, someone does find the LDM. Then what? Are the spoils seized by the government, or? That is assuming it is not ore but gold that has already been processed and ready to sell shall we say. In reality so much gold yet to be found and once again the government feels they are doling the right thing by standing in the way. Something like big brother is watching you! Disgusting in my book.
Best of everything Joe
Ronn

Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Posted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:30 pm Post subject: What If....?

Ronn,

Your question is one that gets asked many times. Everyone wonders what they would do if they found a treasure. Each person will have their own answer to that question, just as you will.

Treasures and mines have undoubtably been found in the Superstitions....in modern times. Each time, I am sure, the finders had to weigh the risks against the rewards.

I would think that gold bars would be worth considerable risk. On the other hand, an old mine would only be worth working if the ore was extremely rich. Any man who would work....say an old silver mine in the Superstitions, today, would IMHO be a fool.

Thanks for the kind words.

Good luck and take care,

Joe

RONN
Greenhorn

Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:30 am Post subject: Treasure Trove permits

Joe –
I wish you to know that I am highly appreciative of your time and trouble in answering some of my posts. Yet the more I read the more confused I seem to get. I read somewhere that Ron Feldman received a Treasure Trove Permit for what specific reason I do not know. In order to obtain a permit I assume he has to reveal what he has found so to speak.

Also, again I found correspondence that literally speaks of Ron having free reign in the Superstitions. That did not sit well with me because it almost speaks of politics. I do not know Ron other than what I have found in the various web sites. However, I do have a very high opinion of him and what he is trying to do. But I am truly puzzled as to his part in the Superstitions mystery.

In summing up everything that I have come across in the past week of intense studying of the various web sites I have come to the conclusion that anyone with a solid reason, gold or not, should be able to obtain permission to study and explore the Superstitions. Mind you it would not have to be gold but for archeological reasons as well. It seems to me that many loopholes exist in the law. I have spent 34 years working as a U.S. Customs Broker, and I have been exposed to many loopholes – too many to mention, but loopholes nevertheless.

As mentioned before, I am disabled and to go into the Superstitions to truly search and dig would be an impossibility for me. However, my ‘excitement’ if you will, comes from people like you and people that are slowly making their name heard in the mystery. You might wish to look at the website ‘DesertUSA’, where I posted more of a psychological post. (Way at the end of many pages of posts). Joe, being disabled at my age (74) has its advantages as well, in that I have nothing but time to read and study and study. Right now I am in the process of going to old bookstores looking for any old publications on the LDM. Further, I no doubt will obtain more books that the Museum is selling. My favorite so far is ‘The Sterling Legend’ as written by Estee Conatser. I just about have the whole book memorized. The LA Times is another source that I have to check out as I do remember seeing an article back in the 70’s regarding the LDM being found.

What I am really trying to do is put everyone’s opinion in one ‘state of mind’ so to speak. Learn how others interpret various things and see if I can zero in on only one solid set of clues. By the way, although I am 74 people still tell me I look to be in my 50’s. I went to a restaurant the other day and asked for the senior discount and they almost refused saying “you’re not over 65”. Oh well, nice I suppose, but disabled not nice.

I believe the Lost Dutchman mine exists. But I also believe that the only way for someone to find it is to literally stumble over it when they are not actually looking. If this should happen then I would assume that person could easily obtain a permit to work his find. Oh and one other thing. Assuming a person has a permit, does that mean he can retain the spoils of his discovery or does he have to turn it over to the government? In that light I also ran into a post that mentioned Pres. Bush having a secret relationship with someone in the Superstitions that is supplying him with millions in gold. A bit far fetched I would say.

However, in conclusion I still say that if the LDM is found no one will know about it. It will end up being the best kept secret in town. I have not emailed Ron directly as yet, however, after continuing my studies I will eventually contact him for further advice. Joe, to me it is not really the gold; rather it is the search that has me absolutely mesmerized.

Thank you again, Joe, for your always kind and detailed words, as they are much appreciated, and you have been most kind to a ‘tenderfoot’.

Kindest Regards,
Ron Nickel
(Ronn)
PS: Leave it to me to be the one that actually stumbles on the LDM. Then what would I do???

Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Posted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:02 pm Post subject: Answers

Ronn,

"However, in conclusion I still say that if the LDM is found no one will know about it. It will end up being the best kept secret in town."

While others will disagree with me, it is not the best kept secret in town. It is, however, the most denied secret in town.

As for what Ron Feldman was after and how he got his permit, I would suggest you ask Ron. While I know the answers, it would be best to get them from the horse's mouth.

I know that Ron does not have "free reign in the Superstitions". He does, however, have some folks who may be less than friends, who might spread some stories around. Some of them used to post on this Forum.

"But I also believe that the only way for someone to find it is to literally stumble over it...."

That comment really brings a smile to my face.

Take care,

Joe Ribaudo

RONN
Greenhorn

Posted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 2:38 am Post subject: I'm Outta Here

To whom it may concern
I joined up in this most informative forum to learn about the LDM and Arizona history. Instead I have run into in-fighting and every subject known to man other than the LDM.
Thanks for wasting my time. NO PRIVATE EMAILS WILL BE ACCEPTED. THEY WILL BE DELETED UPON RECEIPT. Enough said.
Ronn

Here is my final post to Ronn, which sent him over the edge:

Ronn,

There are a number of people who come to this site for no other reason than to cause fights and disrupt the purpose of the Forum. That's the very reason for the "LDM Boxing and Wrestling" section and the First Amendment Forum.

Unless you are a mindless child playing with your computer board, there is no reason for you to visit those two forums.

If you want to discuss the LDM and the legends surrounding the Superstition Mountains, you need only stay in that portion of the site. If, on the other hand, you want to try and place some kind of blame for your no longer wanting to be on this site, you really are wasting your time.

The intelligent members of this site understand that this particular, contentious, forum is set aside for the lowest forms of verbal communication possible.

Hard to believe after twenty posts you suddenly stumbled onto this train wreck and decided it was just too much for your delicate sensibilities.
Seems much more likely that you joined just to reach this point in some agenda.

We have seen it a hundred times and it stands out like a wolf in a flock of grazing sheep.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo

It would seem that Ronn can't see the nasty bit of "in-fighting" that Brad has been engaging in, and blindly praises his efforts. My last post to Ronn is as true now, as it was then. He has returned to continue the agenda and lend false support to Brad.

As for the silly lies that both boys are now spreading about me, the people who know me best, know just how out of character those charges are.

Ronn, I don't give a damn what you once were, or are now......never did. By all means, have any authority you can convince, without an ounce of evidence, to "seize" whatever they decide will prove important in your stupid lies. I welcome that intrusion into my privacy, as the biggest lawsuit you two can imagine will be started that very day.

Nothing has changed, or will be changed on my computer........same as my posts here. Both of you idiots have my home address, so I won't be hard to find. I also have every private email and private message that we have exchanged.......on my computer and hard copied.

If I have ever used my computer for anything illegal, it is all still there on my hard drive. Nothing you have describe falls into the illegal activity category, so your threats leave me less than impressed. Beyond that, it's all nothing but childish lies and I would not even know how to go about it.
Your empty threats are a perfect match for your heads.

What's really amazing, is that the two of you think you can talk this shit and someone will believe you. Anyone interested need only read Ronn's posts, and my replies, to see that I was respectful and solicitous of his unique needs.

Once again, no good deed shall go unpunished.

Joe Ribaudo
Ronne
Greenhorn

Post by Ronne »

SORRY JOE, BUT I DONT EVEN KNOW WHO BRAD IS. ALSO THE NAME RONN HAS BEEN DEACTIVATED A LONG TIME AGO. DONT EVER EVER THREATEN ME AGAIN. I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM ME. GOT IT?
Ronne
Greenhorn

Post by Ronne »

"NO GOOD DEED SHALL GO UNPUNISHED"?
EXPLAIN PLEASE.

INCIDENTLY I HAVE NEVER EVER USED ANY 4 LETTER WORDS IN MY EMAILS TO YOU. I HAVE NOT INSULTED YOU AS YOU HAVE ME. THINK ABOUT IT AND LEAVE ME ALONE, PLEASE, I AM SEVERLY DISABLED AND I MISSED OUT ON SEEING THE SUPERS BECAUSE OF MY DISABILITIES. THANKS JOE.
lazarus
Expert

Joe

Post by lazarus »

Joe,
perhaps you and I are not on the same page here. I believe my comments defended your curiosity, as I clearly stated I did not believe your actions were in violation of the law. I'm not even under the impression any snooping might have been in bad taste. After all, I profess to be a very public individual. My life is an open book. My name and image are doggedly promoted by none other than myself. I put myself out there, and as such, I am aware that some will find me curious...

And yes, I'm in the phone book.

However, I cannot speak for the others. They may have had experiences with you that I have not. It shouldn't surprise you that you somehow rubbed Ronne the wrong way. It obviously wouldn't be the first time.

By the way...
Your last post really, really, really comes off as really, really paranoid. You have clearly lost your marbles.

Brad
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

A Few Questions.....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Ronne,

I will be happy to answer your question, but first I have two simple questions for you:

What's the first book you read on the LDM, and what's your favorite breed of dog?

Thanks in advance,

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Too Difficult?????

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Ronne,

I realize that may have been too difficult for you to answer, so I will ask something that you could not forget:

What's the first letter of your last name?

Thanks in advance,

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Ronn......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Ron,

Before this goes one step farther, let me apologize to you for the careless way I responded to your last post as Ronn. You were not part of any agenda.

You are a fine and decent man, with a good spiritual heart. I look forward to meeting you someday and shaking your hand. I am sorry you got caught up in this foolishness. I don't expect, nor want you to explain what has happened here. You will always remain a friend.

Our prayers are with you.

Take care,

Joe
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Plain Talk

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

"This will be my last post here, as I don't really want to be the catalyst for Brad doing anything to harm himself or others."

Just to be clear, for the mental giants who think their drug induced, American hating, U.S. Soldier bashing filth can run me off this Forum, I have no intention of not posting altogether. I just will not be replying to their foolishness on the First Amendment Forum. That will be their own private playground.

The dialog has become too disgusting to continue. In the end, they will just be talking to each other.

This will be my last post on this particular Forum as well.

Joe Ribaudo
lazarus
Expert

Rodeo Clown

Post by lazarus »

Rodeo Clown,

nobody is buying into your rhetoric. Everyone can plainly see what you are up to. You are fooling no one.

Brad