what no more???

Complain about, insult, spit at and generally bad mouth other memebers here.
woodreau71
Greenhorn

what no more???

Post by woodreau71 »

I found this site a while back and was bitten by the bug as it were of "lost and buried treasure". I followed it relentlessly for a long time, tuning in daily to hear authorative background info on nearly every topic pertaining to the dutchman mine. I considered it good research, boring at times but always informative. Then came the one time I was able to view what I like to call the wyatt westwood/ joe ribaudo show. The night I read it, which happened to be extremly late, I got to laughing so hard I awoke my sleeping wife and I recieved quite the tongue lashing. I assumed this was long over. That is until I noticed this section for pissing contests. Although I believe that this, as colorful as it is has no place in the regular forum since we are there to learn and share ideas. I am still amused and am hoping for more of this adolesent wit.
so in closing thanks for the laughs, and thanks to the count for allowing a room such as this.

ps You guys need to take this act on the road- all you guys! it is priceless! :lol: :lol:
woodreau71