Deleted...................................

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
Ronnie Kelso
Part Timer

Deleted...................................

Post by Ronnie Kelso »

Deleted...............................
Last edited by Ronnie Kelso on Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Last edited by djui5 on Mon Oct 23, 2006 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
lazarus
Expert

Rendezvous Photos

Post by lazarus »

For those interested, I have added four photos to the open 2006 Rendezvous album in the archive section. Remember, this album is open to anyone who attended the rendezvous who wishes to add photos. I will add more photos as I sort through my shots. It may take a few days. I'm sure others will also be posting in the album as they return home from the rendezvous.

The rendezvous was a success by any measure. The weather was ideal, the food great and company splendid. The weekend could not have gone better.

Laz
JIM HAMRICK
Part Timer

rendezvous

Post by JIM HAMRICK »

The time I spent at the rendezvous was great and I was treated well by everyone. I got to see the faces of some of those who post on this site, names I tend to forget just about as soon as I hear them which has always been a problem for me.

I got to see reproductions of the stone maps which only left me with more questions. Also I listened to a gentalman who is working a silver mine and has bublished a book on the Superstitions, which I purshed, and what his thoughts on the maps were.

All-in-all I enjoyed myself And I hope I did not offend anyone there as it was not my intent. I hope that there might be another one next that I could spend more time at.

There was an obvious under current of dislike or discord between the participants but it seem to be muted as least during the time I was there. I think that some of this gets in the way but I pass it off as anyone looking for burried treasure or lost mines may not be complete mormal.

Again, I enjoyed myself very much and wish to thank those who putforth the effort to have this rendezvous. Thank very much.

Jim Hamrick
rochha
Part Timer

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Post by rochha »

Welcome to the club everybody, glad to see I'm not alone anymore!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Rochha
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

Hope everyone had a great time. I had to leave after my family let me know my Mom wasn't doing well. It was great sharing stories with Joe, Jack Carlson, Roger, Randy, Jim and the others in the lower camp and sharing the campfire with LDM, Peter, Knun, Greg Davis and others up the hill. Making new friends and reacquainting with others was a treat.

My private tour of the Quarter circle U and walking in the footsteps of Tex, Brownie and Jim Bark was awesome. Got some Barkley era horse shoes already hanging in the garage.

Hearing the stories from Greg, LDM and the 2 Jacks was very nice as well.

If there was a very nice moment that could ice the cake it was Knun, Peter and I burning the midnight oil after everyone turned in.

Thank you Greg for arranging such a great place.

And by the way Lazarus it was a cool trip down memory lane. Thank you and the wife for the hospitality.

Only thing that could have topped it all was if Tracy and Clay could have made it.
"Be Careful of What You Do Before A Lie Becomes The Truth"
rvreclus
Greenhorn

All the perverts....

Post by rvreclus »

To all,
I'm a newbie very much interested in the history and legends of the Supe's and the LDM. I wish I could have been at the rendevous, I plan to attend in '07, hell my mom and dad live in Gold Canyon. I have never posted on this site, due to the fact I didn't want to deal with the psycohtic behavior of some of the posters. I can no longer just stand by and watch. I have absolutely no problem with disagreements and the voicing of contrary opinions to my stated point of view. To all of you, I now somewhat understand what has been going on, the irratic claims and statements, followed by edited and deleted posts, no sense to this, it adds nothing to the discussion. To Mr. Kelso, WHAT is ...? I apologize to the rest, I have not involved myself enough in the forum to really post these obseravations, So let it begin... My name is Rodney Reclus, I reside on the left coast, Good hunting and better health to all.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Welcome

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Rodney,

I have seen you looking in on the Forum for awhile now. Let me be the first one to welcome you to the site.

I used to work construction up in the San Francisco area. Can't say I miss California, but they had some good resteraunts up there. :)

Looking forward to seeing you post on the LDM subjects. As for the backlash you might receive, I would guess that you are used to dealing with that kind of pressure.

Take care,

Joe Ribaudo
Heidi II
Greenhorn

rendevous

Post by Heidi II »

Sad, Sad, Sad

Heidi rather be with perverts than Ronnie.

Heidi think Ronnie fall off of high building when young.

Things just not right in Ronnie`s head. Too many people in there.

Barranca Grande/Oz

Ronnie`s horse is in there. Ruth`s map showed way.

Heidi know things. So does Somehiker.

Time to go evil men here.

Heidi.
rvreclus
Greenhorn

Perverts.......

Post by rvreclus »

Joe,
Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to exchanging ideas with all of you. R Reclus
rvreclus
Greenhorn

Perverts.......

Post by rvreclus »

Joe,
Thanks for the welcome. Looking forward to exchanging ideas with all of you. R Reclus