Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

OK Ronnie,

Gary just emailed me back. Here are both my question, and his answer:

"Also, did Allen Fecht have any partners named "Charlie" that you know
of? I have someone telling me that, and they are referring to someone
I know as an acquaintance. If true, I will stay away from them (I
don't like scammers and thieves)."

"Fecht's main partner was a farmer from Oklahoma, I have his name and vehicle lic plate number somewhere.
He did have a bunch of people around him though. I don't think the main guys name was Charlie, and that name doesn't sound familiar with anyone I've heard about in S. AZ. I have run into a high number of scammers and nut cases in this area though. Gary"

Like I said, do your own homework, and don't try and slander people based on somebody else's word!

This is what you posted:
Call Mr Gary Oliver his number is in on the web and tell him if you know who this person is and where he can be found. I was told by the person who sent me this information that he had spoke with Mr Gary Oliver and he was very, very interested in this Charlie person the leader and his location and contact information. Mr Oliver said he is willing to give a possible reward to the caller.
Based on the email I just received from Gary, this makes you look like a liar! Also, if Gary's phone number is so accessible, why didn't you use it to verify your information before trying to slander Charlie?

I will state for the record, that I don't know, nor have I ever met Charlie, Rochha, Ronnie, Billy, Joe, or anybody else on this forum. I just like things to be kept honest and above board. Can't stand a liar!

Best,

Mike
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

Hey Ronnie,

What happened? You were so quick to jump on me and say how I needed to do my homework! I did just what you suggested, and "DID MY HOMEWORK!" I even had Gary Oliver help me with my figurin'! :D :D :D

Best,

Mike
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

Oh! And in case y'all are wondering what all that black strata is in the Gary Oliver Pit Picture, it's charcoal and ash remains from the smelting operation, that were mixed with the dirt to backfill this shaft.

He was very close to something.

Best,

Mike
Ronnie Kelso
Part Timer

Post by Ronnie Kelso »

Deleted.......................
Last edited by Ronnie Kelso on Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

"Ronnie Kelso"]Gee Mike, I guess you did do your home work!

Seems awful funny that you know so much about it and have photo's to boot?

Were you involved with Oliver?

And thanks for all the extra information you have given my source to nail down this guy with.

So what if Crazy Charlie wasn't in the top two he was in the group and had investments made with other peoples money!

Yes he was one of the many Gary may not have known personally because he was working behind the scenes with Fecht my source admits he may have been a third or forth player flying under the radar so what, he was a player!

But, Gary admits that there were others around those two and that's key information.

The directions to the treasure location was at a different site near where Crazy Charlie was working behind his investors backs with some guy called Louie the loser. An X military code breaker and not at loco canyon. My source was talking about a different spot when mentioned the back hoe. That site is in Calabasas so we have two sites being hustled! The one at Loco canyon and the other one was a secret site back then used by the two hustling.

And he says he was wrong about the blasting or I was telling it wrong. The group Crazy Charlie with Fecht rented a air chisel or hammer and chiseled a shaft straight down under the guidance of their Medium Lady or one of their purchased devices. Have you got that photo to show us to?

Some details are not quite as you, my source or Oliver can remember that far back but you have confirmed the body of the story for us and we thank you for that.

I'm sure this guy Crazy Charlie is just about dying by now if he is somewhere out there to be found. His game is up and if any of his investors are on this forum they at least now have the truth behind his BS.

Best,

Ronnie

PS: Enough said about this subject and back to the stones this thread is about. If this guy is out there certain people will deal with it now that they know what he did.
What you say may be true, about Charlie being one of the other guys. I don't know. I'm sure Gary doesn't know all the goings on when he wasn't there, as his home is a loooong way away.

But see, I keep going back to your quote:
This man has never been found by Mr Gary Oliver.

He is still looking to find him.

Call Mr Gary Oliver his number is in on the web and tell him if you know who this person is and where he can be found. I was told by the person who sent me this information that he had spoke with Mr Gary Oliver and he was very, very interested in this Charlie person the leader and his location and contact information. Mr Oliver said he is willing to give a possible reward to the caller.
In light of all that I have found out, this seems to me to be a bald faced lie.

I had heard about Gary's book while researching the area. While trying to find a copy of it, I found gary's email. We started corresponding. He sent me a copy of the book, as well as a cd full of pictures. He has emailed several other pictures since.

I also correspond with a guy who went into this area in the mid 1990s, with Fecht. That guy sent me a couple of hundred pictures of the area.

Some of the pictures are my own. I've never spent the kind of time necessary for a good research project. I was hoping to do that this year, but may not be able to (work). We'll see.

But I do agree about one thing, BACK TO THE STONES!

Best,

Mike
Ronnie Kelso
Part Timer

Post by Ronnie Kelso »

Deleted...............
Last edited by Ronnie Kelso on Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Question

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Ronnie........,

Do you know if your "source" was wearing "Kino Glasses"? It seems to me......that would be of some importance here. If so, he is the only one who could have seen the "evidence". That would explain why "Gray" is in the dark. 8)

Joe Ribaudo
rochha
Part Timer

Heidi, Jan, Ronnie, how many more are there!

Post by rochha »

Billy,

Your nothing more than a god damn liar!

Rochha
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

Ronnie,

You say that you are just the messenger. It's very easy to quote an anonymous source, and slander somebody (the NY Times and the LA Times do it all the time). If your "source" is so reliable, why doesn't he care to be named? Usually, I find that people who want to remain anonymous (especially when it comes to making mean allegations), have something to hide themselves! Many times they are something less than honest.

It was actually "BALD" faced liar (not bare faced). Please quote me accurately! :D :D :D My statement about that being a "BALD" faced lie still stands! Gary didn't know anytrhing about a "Charlie", as you stated he did. If I need to quote you, I will:
I was told by the person who sent me this information that he had spoke with Mr Gary Oliver and he was very, very interested in this Charlie person
Now, I think that if Gary were "very, very, interested" in this Charlie (as youstate), that he would remember him very,very well!

Let's see, who's word would I most likely trust? A person who has given me his real name, and his side of the story, or a person with many aliases, who has to use a "secret" anonymous source to attack that person?

We'll see if we can prove one part of what you state. I just sent Gary another email asking if he ever offered a reward, and spoke to any locals via phone concerning that.

I quoted your post directly in my email ( I don't think he'll like the allusion to him having a memory problem, though). :D :D :D I'll have a reply by tonight or tomorrow.

Best,

Mike
Ronnie Kelso
Part Timer

Post by Ronnie Kelso »

Deleted.....................
Last edited by Ronnie Kelso on Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

"Ronnie Kelso"]
How do we know your really talking with Gary about the E-mails you say have exchanged? It works both ways!

I'll call Gary myself Brian. Speaking of Aliases.

And we'll see if he remembers "Crazy Charlie" and "Loco Brian".

Attack what persons? Blame who? All of the people I'm talking about you have no idea who they really are. Attack them all equal if you must attack the messenger and his source attack them all!
Be Fair and Balanced!

I haven't even given the real name of the fictitious Crazy Charlie or Louie the Loser or loco Brian so how can you talk about any of the characters I'm talking about not knowing who any of them really are?

Your taking what I'm saying to literal. As far as you know you don't know.
And why would you bother poor old Gary Oliver with this crap unless you know who Crazy Charlie, Louie the Loser and Loco Brian are? Do you think their friends of yours?

Leave the poor man Gary Oliver alone and I will. If you keep this "I can piss higher than you can" shit up I've been doing this a long time and don't back down just like you. This could go on for months. Gary is my sources friend too.

Allen Fecht could tell the true tale and I'm working on contacting him. He has quite a Criminal record and lived close to "Crazy Charlie" while in Arizona. I think a NCIC search will give me his new address and phone number.

I would rather let this thing die right here right now before the truth about who these people really are and their dirty deeds done real cheap come to light ruining their whole day! But if you want to spar we will spar and spar and spar!

Best,

Ronnie

PS: I look forward to meeting all of you at the Rendezvous this weekend!

Even the Crazy's and Loco's and losers!

I'll be the one wearing the Federal Marshall's Badge!
Ronnie,

How do you know that I am corresponding with Gary Oliver? You don't. And frankly, I don't care whether you believe it or not. I am getting the information for myself, and if the information I got from the horses mouth (so to speak), would have backed up what you said, I would have posted that. As it happened, though, it went against just about everything you stated.

You're more than welcome to contact Gary. He will easily back up anything I say. I don't use aliases and lies to hide who I am, or what I say. If you want, he will be in the area at the beginning of next month with a small team of folks to dig out one of the settlement shafts. I live in Southern California, and I can't take the time off work to join him.

OOOOOOHHHH! Federal Marshall's Badge! If you are a Federal Marshall, why hide your identity? You should be proud of who you are! Now, you do realize, that by identifying yourself as a Federal Marshall, if that is not true, then you are committing a Federal Offense.

No, I don't personally know any of the people you name (or on this forum either). I'm not personal friends with anybody here. I have had one person contact me privately. They gave me their real name, and their side of the story. All I have gotten from you, are statements that have proven to me to be untrue (bad source at best, and outright lies at worst).

Are you calling me Brian? That would be a laugh. Ask Joe Ribaudo whether or not my screen name is my real name.

Yes, Allen Fecht could clear all this up (if you could trust one word that came out of his mouth).

You are talking about killing this right now, but you are the one who started it!

If you have any real info to give me, that you would rather not have public, do what about a dozen people have done with the Stone Maps subject, email or PM me, and I'll keep whatever info you give private (but I will run it by Gary if it has anything to do with him). My email is [email protected]

I've been doing this a long time as well.

Best,

Mike
rochha
Part Timer

" Hands up against the wall "

Post by rochha »

Hey Marshall Ego..........

Do you wear your Federal Marshalls Badge next to your " Big foot Buster Badge as well " ? Had anymore sightings of Big foot lately?

Your nothing more than a proven liar!

Rochha
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

OK Guys (and gals),

Here is the result of my last email to Gary Oliver. I will post (again) both my question and Gary's response.

My question:

"Now this guy with the Charlie claim says that you were offering a
> reward for information on the IDs of the people with Fecht. And there
> was also a bad guy named Louie. Here is a quote from him:
>
> "This man has never been found by Mr Gary Oliver.
>
> He is still looking to find him.
>
> Call Mr Gary Oliver his number is in on the web and tell him if you
> know who this person is and where he can be found. I was told by the
> person who sent me this information that he had spoke with Mr Gary
> Oliver and he was very, very interested in this Charlie person the
> leader and his location and contact information. Mr Oliver said he is
> willing to give a possible reward to the caller."
>
> True or not? I am entering into nothing with anybody, but the guy is
> an acquaintance, and would like to give him the benefit of the doubt,
> but if what this other guy is inferring is true, then I will
> disassociate myself with him.
>
> If I didn't have work constraints, I would be waiting on the fence for
> you with a shovel in my hand! Best of luck."

Here is Gary's entire response:

"Everything these other people have been telling you is a flat out lie. There are a lot of nut cases in the area like the people you described. I have met Fecht and some of his partners years ago. Fecht is dead now, I have heard. Due to massive stroke, his head was not all there when I met him. He would tell me a bull shit story, then tell it all over again 10 minutes later, like it was for the first time. He said the stroke had kept oxygen out of his brain for 10 or 12 minutes, and it showed. His partners seemed like average Joe's, who wanted to get rich off treasure."

OK, that's the last I'll bother Gary about this BS story of yours Ronnie (or whatever your name is). I am absolutely satisfied of the truth of the matter.

Since receiving Gary's email, I am happy to let the matter rest.

JEEEEEEEZUS! Where did we leave off before all this crap started?

Somebody post something about the Stone maps.....PLEASE!
:D :D :D

Best,

Mike
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

The maps are real :)
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Who's Who

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Mike,

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ronnie Kelso [ 31 Posts ]

Wyatt Westwood [ 20 Posts ]

WyattWestwood [ 18 Posts ]

ROCHA [ 3 Posts ]

bill 711 [ 1 Post ]

BlackBeard [ 1 Post ]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

These posts all came from the same IP Address. The original post came from Wyatt Westwood. He deleated that post, but the evidence is still there.

I don't really know enough to say this is not just a coincidence, but I doubt there could be two people this crazy who happen to post from the same IP Address. :roll:

I have no doubt he will show up at the Rendezvous, as the guy has no shame whatsoever. I believe he thinks no one will know it's him, as long as he uses another name. :lol:

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Gold?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Randy,

Does this mean we should all be hitting you up for a loan? :)

Joe Ribaudo
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Not quite yet my young grasshopper....not quite yet...
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

"grasshopper"??

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Randy,

That sounds like you have been talking to Mike.

Why did you post a picture of TGH?

Joe Ribaudo
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Nope, that's from the Karate Kid :) I don't talk to Mike, other than on the forums.

I posted it because he asked me to. I took that picture... nice guy...
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Confusing.....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Nice Mae West pose! The caption reads "self portrait", so it just seemed a little strange. Not really surprised.

Joe Ribaudo
Ronnie Kelso
Part Timer

Post by Ronnie Kelso »

Deleted......................
Last edited by Ronnie Kelso on Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djui5
Expert

Re: Confusing.....

Post by djui5 »

Nice Mae West pose! The caption reads "self portrait", so it just seemed a little strange. Not really surprised.

Joe Ribaudo
I did that on purpose...messing with you a little. I know you like to keep an eye on who's who around here, so I thought it would be funny :lol: :lol:
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari
rochha
Part Timer

" Up yours "

Post by rochha »

Billy....and the rest of you!

You can take your " simple known fact and your story" and shove it up your lie'n egotistical nut case ass you slanderous bastard!

Rochha
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Straight Talk

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Billy,

The problem is, you feel compelled to keep using different identities to float stories and accusations you would never put your real name to. Everyone knows who you are, so the many "handles" are a waste of time.

If you really want to discuss the Stone Maps and the other legends of the Superstition Mountains, the best thing you could do would be to stick to one identity and keep your conversation respectful.

You have made yourself a huge target here, just as I did. It does nothing for the shared information and just tears down a good forum. You will get back exactly what you give.

Ignore the people you have a personal problem with and stick to the facts being presented in the threads. Everyone has something to offer.
I know it's difficult, but we should all try.

See you at the Rendezvous.

Joe Ribaudo
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

Hey Guys,

First, I am in complete agrrement with Ronnie on one thing! Leave Randy out of it. He is a good guy.

Now, as far as the little feud here, why doesn't everybody just let it drop. Maybe even start a separate thread if you feel so strongly about it Ronnie. This is not the thread to for that.

We've wasted three pages on an unsubstantiated story. This needs to stop.

Let's get back to the Stone Maps. It seems like every time there is a thread about this subject, it breaks down into personal arguments, and people stop posting. I don't want that to happen with this one.

Come on Pa' No more a fussin' and a feudin'!!!!!!

Best,

Mike