Bob Corbin - The FBI - The Stone Maps

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Let's not make fun of people with sierous illnesses ok Mike?
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Heidi II
Greenhorn

multiple personalities

Post by Heidi II »

Funny, Funny, Funny

I would be more interested in Barranca Grande than how many personalities evil men have.

Good Good men have them too.

Heidi thank Ronnie.

Heidi go now, evil lurker always here now.

Heidi
rochha
Part Timer

Another to add to the list of many personalities

Post by rochha »

I guess we can add Heidi 11 to Billy's many personalities! This just gets more comical as it goes on!

Rochha
Heidi II
Greenhorn

Sad Sad Sad

Post by Heidi II »

Mr. Rocha,

Are you a evil lurker?

Heidi II not know who Heidi 11 is.

Maybe someone else here can help you.

Heidi II not know Mr. Ronnie. He is kind though.

Heidi think Mr. Rocha sad, sad, sad.

You get lost in Barranca Grande.

Bad men come say boo! Scare you.

Funny, Funny, Funny.

Heidi
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

"djui5"]Let's not make fun of people with sierous illnesses ok Mike?
OH JEEEEEZUS!

Please tell me you weren't serious! I've been using that name for an ex-girlfriend for years!

.....and besides, Sybill's 16 personalities was challenged several years ago, and I believe that they were mostly disproven. Just an unstable girl, and a psychiatrist seeking aggrandizement. They both made good money off of the book and the movie.

Best,

Mike
rochha
Part Timer

Post by rochha »

Excuze me Heidi II, or should I say Billy. Sorry I mispelled your alias.

Nor am I sad, or scared, how can I be with this kind of comedy!

Rochha
Heidi II
Greenhorn

rocha

Post by Heidi II »

Sad, Sad, Sad,

Mr. Rocha not find Oz.

Are you someone else?

How many people live in there?

Heidi
Somehiker
Part Timer

Re: multiple personalities

Post by Somehiker »

Heidi II wrote:Funny, Funny, Funny

I would be more interested in Barranca Grande than how many personalities evil men have.

Good Good men have them too.

Heidi thank Ronnie.

Heidi go now, evil lurker always here now.

Heidi
Barranca Grande is not nice place for Heidi II.

Long ago many men there.Good men and bad men.

Some worked.Some watched.

Now all gone.Only bones in holes.Sometimes more. :?:

Somehiker
Heidi II
Greenhorn

Barranca Grande

Post by Heidi II »

Somehiker,

Thank you for worrying about Heidi.

Barranca Grande is Oz. Many houses fall on evil men there.

Horse is there.

Waltz was there.

Evil men find stone maps missing they be there quickly.

Heidi not go there anymore. Too scary.

Heidi leave surprise for evil men there.

Houses everywhere ready to fall.

Funny,Funny,Funny

Heidi
Ronnie Kelso
Part Timer

Post by Ronnie Kelso »

Deleted.................
Last edited by Ronnie Kelso on Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

I get that on a few forums. Some scammer signs up to get access to the members list, and uses either (or both) the emails or PMs, and tries selling something or getting money.

I don't pay much attention to any of it.

Best,

Mike
rochha
Part Timer

Post by rochha »

Billy,

I guess if your going to make shit up about me you might as well do it in “ amazing “ style. I expose you for using yet another identity and you make shit up about me. I guess that’s fair! I tell ya what, I’ll let my past conduct in this forum speak for me and let your’s speak for you. I wonder who’s credibility takes the biggest hit.

By the way, it’s rochha not rocha heidi………

Rochha………Charlie
Ronnie Kelso
Part Timer

Post by Ronnie Kelso »

Deleted....................
Last edited by Ronnie Kelso on Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rochha
Part Timer

" Amazing "

Post by rochha »

..............." Amazing ".............
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

Ronnie,

You are COMPLETELY wrong about your ENTIRE version of Gary's claim.

I know Gary. His name is Gary Don Oliver. He is not a professional treasure hunter. His claim at Tumacacori is the only claim he has. He has held it since 1986. I'm not sure if he still has it or not. It's just West of Highway 19 between Tuscon and Nogales. The place is called "Camp Loco". Do you know how it got it's name? I do. It's next to the original site of the Tumacacori Mission (not the one the tourists see).

Here is an aerial view of the site:

The book is called "Enigma at Tumacacori" I have the book as well as a CD full of pictures from Gary. Interesting story, but I think Gary has a few things wrong. That's why I believe he hasn't found anything.

Here is a picture of the Big Bucket Gary had out there:

Ronnie, you shouldn't lie on people! The man who was conning people and illegally working Gary's claim was named Allen Fecht. He was charging $15,000 per share to get in. He also hired the same construction company that Gary used, to illegally dig the claim. He never found anything though. Neither did gary. Well, gary did find a backfilled set of shafts, but nothing valuable.

See, Gary lives in Oregon, and can't get out to Southern Arizona more than once a year or so. I also know one of the people who were with Fecht when he blew up that stick of dynamite. If you like, I'll send you a picture of the blast!

So, in conclusion Ronnie; don't try to slander people with false information. If you have something real, then go for it! I love dishing dirt as well as anybody, but I don't like it done dishonestly!

Best,

Mike[/img]
Last edited by Mike McChesney on Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Now That's Funny

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Mike,

Your reply brings back memories of the "Kino Glasses". :lol: The really funny part of this whole thing, is that Billy will probably show up at the Rendezvous. :?

Everyone there will know what a fool he is, except for him. The man has no sense of shame....whatsoever.

A signed first edition of Gary's paperback book is around $67. Since he actually has found nothing, it would seem, as usual, the real treasure was found in his book sales. As a side note, the book was
self published by, Gary Oliver.

Joe Ribaudo
Ronnie Kelso
Part Timer

Post by Ronnie Kelso »

Deleted....................
Last edited by Ronnie Kelso on Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rochha
Part Timer

Full of it

Post by rochha »

Billy,

You are so full of shit! The depth of your wrong information is amazing. I guess when your credibility is sinking you will drag anyone down with you.

Amazing, simply amazing.

Rochha
Ronnie Kelso
Part Timer

Post by Ronnie Kelso »

Deleted By Moderator.................
Last edited by Ronnie Kelso on Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ronnie Kelso
Part Timer

Post by Ronnie Kelso »

Deleted.................
Last edited by Ronnie Kelso on Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

OOOPS! Youre right Ronnie, sorry. It was about 1AM when I typed that.

You say that Fecht was the partner of this "Charlie", like Charlie was the main guy. HE WAS NOT! Allen Fecht was the main perpetrator. No, I don't recall Gary saying anything about a Charlie. I believe he said Allen Fecht had a helper named Eric. I just emailed Gary and asked. He knows a lot of what Fecht was up to. This will be settled shortly. No need for you to check "your source" I'll get the word from the horse's mouth. I don't say it's impossible, but I will say that Gary NEVER mentioned a "Charlie" to me, either on the phone, or via email.

Here is a dynamite blast from a group that went in with Fecht in about 1996 (illegally):

There were a bunch of BLM and Forest Service Officials gary was involved with.

Which excavators would that be? He used several companies from Nogales to Phoenix over the last twenty years.

You say that I have it all wrong, and need to do my homework. I got my information directly from Gary Oliver, not a "source who knows him" I think you might try contacing Gary, if you want real information!

Best,

Mike
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

Oh, and by the way; this is Gary Oliver in one of the pits.

Best,

Mike
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

One other thing Ronnie,

Your lack of knowledge about the site is great for someone telling someone else to do their homework!
According to my source their was another man involved that told this Charlie person where to dig from the Cross at the church of the old Vista of Tumacacori right in front of the land fill at Calabasas you go 82 vara's northeast 45 degree's and dig. It's about thirty feet from the freeway at I-19. The old Vista of Tumacacori's location is recorded in the Arizona State Museum. They apparently did an Archaeological dig there and you can still see the old trenches and make out where the Vista Church was at.
You have the location and story SO WRONG! The cross has NOTHING to do with any cross on a building! It's a natural cross in the rock cliff face near Camp Loco! Here it is:

There is a large rock at the base of the cliff. About 200 feet (65 or so varas), there is a black rock with a carving on the bottom (the black rock was moved in the 1930s).

The original site of the Tumacacori Mission is about 3 miles West of where the current standing mission house is (NOT 30 FEET). That is also the location of Camp Loco.

Here is a map to help you:

I think you had better hit the books yourself! There is VERY LITTLE anybody can tell me about Tumacacori that I don't already know!

Camp Loco got it's name around the turn of the century, when a black cowboy found the cross, and lived in the ruins of the old mission while searching for the treasure. He got very paranoid and became crazy. He took a shot at one of the people who brought him supplies, and they started calling the area Camp Loco. When they came again to bring him to a hospital, he started shooting at them, and they were forced to kill him in self defense. After that, the name Camp Loco stuck.

Best,

Mike
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

And the funny thing about the whole cross on the cliff story is, that it has nothing to do with the ORIGINAL story of the treasure in the area of Camp Loco!

It has to do with a butterfly and two faces. If you know the REAL history of the area, you will know what I mean!

Best,

Mike
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

Here's another interesting picture of the area:

I cropped most of it to hide the exact location, but do you see the face of Christ? No Photoshopping. That is the exact picture. If you look at the right cliff, at the right time of day, at the right time of year, Jesus jumps out at you. There is a shaft in his left (our right) eye, right at the cut in the mountain.

The pics I haven't shown are what points to the Christ face.

Best,

Mike