Bob Corbin - The FBI - The Stone Maps

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
rochha
Part Timer

" Sybil "

Post by rochha »

Billy.....Legend Hunter, Wyatt Westwood, Ronnie Kelso, Billy Crypto, Arizona Bill, Black Beard, Treasure Guru, ROCHA, JoeRibaudo, Bill 711......If I have left anyone out I apoligize there are just to many that it is hard to keep track!

Why do you continue to post under different alias's? It's so obvious when you do because of your ego!

On august 18th at 6:18pm you started your charade with the post titled " Is the Horse Map the key to the Peralta Stones " showing us all the stone horse head carving you say you found. Then at 7:20 pm you answer your own post only this time using the identity of Wyatt Westwood. You go on to say " That is the best photograph of a rock horse that I've seen to date so far. The only other person I know that has anything close to that type of photo is me. " It was after that post that I had a fairly good idea you were using another alias ( Ronnie Kelso ). When Joe posted his IP information about Wyatt Westwood that told me that I was correct. There were a few other words that also gave you away as well......one being the word amazing, which you routinely use to describe your own photo's and anything that has anything to do with you. Another phrase you used that raised a red flag about your identity was " The Amateur Stone Maps Hunter ". You like the phrase hunter for some reason, proof being in the name of your website " Legend Hunter ". There are other phrases that you have used using the Wyatt Westwood identity that you used again using the Ronnie Kelso identity in describing this horse head carving which gave you away as well. I also noticed in your reply to me and Joe you didnt deny that you were using another alias. You just said Joe was lying.

I am not part of any archeological terrorism that is trying to supress any new evidnece that proves or disproves the authenticity of the peralta stones, I believe them to be real. I dont however believe the originals are in the Mines and Minerals Museum. Even tho I feel they are not the originals I do however believe the over all message on the stones in the museum to be the same as the originals.

I never have nor ever will be intimidated by Ward, whoever that maybe.

You are correct about the horses " ass " having something to do with the over all meaning of the stones. Only I believe it to be more symbolic than topographic.

Why dont you give up the multiple identities and start using your own name? I am sure it would go along way with your own credability.

Rochha
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Horse Talk

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Wyatt.........,

There are two things that are important about the horse. The withers and the eye. Do they point out a treasure?....
No, they suggest the makers.

"One aspect of the stones that should be explored is the iconography of the witch/priest and the horse. I'm fairly certain that both of those images are derived from cartoons from the period between 1900 -1940."

Anyone know an artist, familiar with the Superstitions, who drew and painted "cartoon-like" figures? 8O

Joe Ribaudo
Ronnie Kelso
Part Timer

Post by Ronnie Kelso »

Deleted................
Last edited by Ronnie Kelso on Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heidi II
Greenhorn

Stone Maps

Post by Heidi II »

Mr. Kelso,

Your horse is real. The bad men carved its picture on the map they created after they found it.

The bad men found the horse from one of Mr. Ruth`s Maps.

Bad men sons still needs 2 other stone maps to find treasure.

3 treasures hidden. One still remains. The biggest.

Others not in Superstitions.

Time to go.

Heidi
Last edited by Heidi II on Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

I still don't get what a hoses head (or Dragon) carved or natural with or without reins has to do with the stone maps.

That someone would wander around and spend that much time carving little clues all over the place seems more contrived to distract you than anything else. Where were the Apaches during this extensive clue creation period, at Disneyland?

If I pick up a shell I can claim it was the shell from the gun that shot Ruth. Anyone's graffitti will eventually become part of the lore and look real nice in a book. It has happened and will happen again.

So far I have seen nothing that persuades me that the Stone maps are anything but a distraction and a possible hoax.

So one last time with all due respect..........why does the horses head pertain directly to the Stone maps?
rochha
Part Timer

Post by rochha »

Billy,

Your right, this is a civilized forum. One where people who post dont use numerous identities for self promotion for their ego to feed off of. Thats the difference between you and most all of the other members here in this forum. The only one here destroying your credibility is you, because of the continual use of multiple identities.

You say " This forum is for people that are civilized and have something real to say about the validity and truth regarding the Peralta Stone Maps. ". You accuse Joe of making up his IP information about you when the whole time you are using the Ronnie Kelso identity. This is what you said about his post concerening your IP address. " The IP "Stat's" that Joe threw out on the boxing forum were fake and made up by him and he has never had more than a very small, small number of people that have ever posted to his Moderated Forum for him to dive into their personal IP's from.

So he has no IP "Stat's" to quote from anymore than you do.

He was lying. "

Then you say " The truth about the Peralta Stone Maps will spark some controversy and make people accuse others of anything they can think of. Trying to ruin the credibility of someone by exposing them for having, of all things, multiple names. Gee, guess we must all go to the gas chamber then!

The one lying is you! It is kinda hard to believe anything you say because of your past actions here on this forum and the continual use of multiple identities.

You have proven nothing that validates or authenticates the peralta stones, your ego would like to think so. Thats because everyting you find has to be amazing and proof positive! Just becaue you have a photo of a horese head, which by the way I believe to be a horses head, proves nothing. The Spanish routinely use carvings of various animals heads as trail markers. You should know that, I am sure you have found some in your travels. But if you want to think that, go ahead!

I think you would have a better chance of people believing you if you had just used your own name and posted the horse head carving saying " hey look what I found out in the Superstitions. I believe this to be a horse head and that it validates or authenticates the Peralt Stones, what does everyone think? ".

Next time try using your own name,

Rochha
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Horse Sense

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Zen,

After forty years, or so, I have serious doubts about the origination of the Stone Maps. While I have always known they could be a hoax, it is only in the last few years that I have honed-in on the perp's.

Having said that.... they are the perfect con-job. The trails are there, the canyons are in the correct places, the locator dots are specific and precise, the old mines are also where they are shown, and monuments were built, later to be destroyed, in the right locations.

I would still believe in the trail maps, the only ones shown in the original car bumper picture, except for the removable heart. That feature alone speaks volumes as to the person(s) who created those maps.

Short of the person involved in the creation of the Stone Maps coming forward with the truth, there will be believers.... forever. Even with that "truth", there will continue to be those who will never let the legend die.

Which is the better thing; to expose the truth or let countless believers continue to search for for something they can never find? I can't deny that it has been a great adventure arriving at this point. My thanks to the creators of the maps.

Take care,

Joe
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

First,

It doesn't matter to me whether someone has one or 50 aliases on here. I will say though, that your credibility does take a hit when you have several. Does it mean that your information is false? Not necessarily, but again, your credibility does take a hit.

I have only ever had one identity, and I will never have but one identity. If I change it, you'll be the first to know, because I will advertise the fact. When you are straight up with people, you tend to get the best out of them.

I was the one on the receiving end of the Ward threat. I have since come to think that it might not have been so much a threat from an insider, as a warning from a past victim.

I'm not swappin' spit in the shower close to anybody here, but I do appreciate the information many of you have given me privately. My opinions on the stones have changed two or three times since I started on this quest. The story, as I have read it, has proven to be completely wrong on many counts. Some of you have sent me copies of paperwork and file numbers, and really good leads to follow up on. Some of this information I have posted, and some of it, the sources have asked not to made public for various reasons, and I will respect their wishes.

The key piece of information I am missing, is the one I was looking for at the beginning of this mess, The test results from 1962 or 3 from Profs. Dana, Stout, and Martin for MOEL Inc. There are two sources for this document; The SEC Investigation files dealing with MOEL Inc in 1964, and the original test results from UC Redlands. I am working on both. I have hit some dead ends, which has helped greatly as well. Like the fact that the State of Arizona had nothing to do with the case against MOEL. That threw out a lot of versions of the story right there. It also bolstered one version, that has always made some sense to me.

When I finally get what I am looking for, will that prove the stones' authenticity? NOPE! It will only prove that the stones were made in the mid to late 1800s. There's only one way to prove their authenticity! Come up with a truck bed full of ore or bullion!

Best to everybody,

Mike
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Tests

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Mike,

No real dating tests could have been done on the Stone Maps, which is probably why Mr. FBI said they "believed......"

I would be willing to bet that there is NO official report on any scientific tests done on the stones by the FBI.....or anyone else.

The examination that was done in 2005 is as close as anyone will come to a qualified opinion, that had some real names attached to it. I believe "dead ends" will be the norm while looking for that report.

While you are there, try to find out the names of the researchers who were there before you.

Why would the authenticity of the Stone Maps be of issue in the MOEL investigation? Was their being fraudulent part of the charges that were being brought?

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Who's Who?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Mike,

Beyond "credibility" there is "truth" in knowing who is who on this Forum.
When you step out of the shadows here, it's tough to bullshit the other members.

For some, it makes no difference. They keep right on playing there game, even though they know everyone is laughing at them. Takes a special kind of mentality to do that.

The good part is......we can all choose to keep those people at arms length, so to speak.

Hope to see you at the Rendezvous.

Joe
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Copy????

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

All,

Did anyone copy Heidi's last post, before she deleted it? I print out every one of her posts and put them in a special folder, but didn't get to that one in time. :(

I figured, in a couple of weeks, I would tie them all together and have a pretty good waybill to the LDM........ It just ain't fair.

Joe Ribaudo
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

It is unfortunate the thread got sidetracked, it was the only Stone Map thread that ever had my attention. It is interesting looking at how many authors seem luke warm towards them as well.

Never did get my question answered though..............
Heidi II
Greenhorn

The Heart Fire

Post by Heidi II »

Bad, bad men still out there.

Under heart lights the way. Way appears, always there.

Trail very, very old.

Horse importent to trail. You see.

Mr. Ruth knew.

Treasure and LDM there.

Time to go.

Heidi
Ronnie Kelso
Part Timer

Post by Ronnie Kelso »

Deleted....................
Last edited by Ronnie Kelso on Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ronnie Kelso
Part Timer

Post by Ronnie Kelso »

Deleted.......................................................................................
Last edited by Ronnie Kelso on Wed Oct 04, 2006 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ronnie Kelso
Part Timer

Post by Ronnie Kelso »

Deleted..............
Last edited by Ronnie Kelso on Mon Oct 23, 2006 12:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heidi II
Greenhorn

the stone maps

Post by Heidi II »

Confusing, Confusing, Confusing

Heidi not understand anything being said.

Heidi turn on Home Shopping Network and go shopping.

After shopping may give directions to horse. Why should only evil men know where it is?

Just follow trail from heart.

funny,funny,funny.

Heide
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Important......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Wyatt,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Horse is the symbol of the conquest and mining and were used to mark certain area's of importance. This is why only one has ever been shown on this or any other forum.

It is very important in the Peralta Stones. Maybe one of the most important symbols ever found from the stones.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are a number of rock formations in the Superstitions that resemble a horse's head. There is only one, that I know of, which has any importance in relation to a mine or treasure. It has nothing to do with the Stone Maps.

Before it can be determined that your own rocks/head hold any importance for the Stone Maps, they must lead to something of importance. I assume that is why you said "Maybe".

See you at the Rendezvous.

Joe Ribaudo
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

http://www.myspace.com/stonetablets

"in 1982, Dillman followed the cryptic information on the stone maps to a canyon in southern Utah. Here, Dillman found that the symbols from the maps were carved throughout the canyon. The owner of the canyon allowed Dillman to further investigate, only after signing a contract that would further add to the saga of this adventure. Upon digging, the quest continued to grow. Dillman and his team found crypts with human remains, clay pots filled with precious metals, ancient stone tools, and a large sacrificial stone similar to those of the Aztecs in Mexico City. But the most incredible discovery of all was yet another Stone Tablet, which may lead to the lost treasures of Montezuma!"

What's the 5th stone? BTW, this confirms for me that the tablets at the AM&MM are NOT the originals, as this company should have the originals.
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Confirms?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Randy,

I would not rush to invest any money with Dilman. Not sure that his claims "confirm" anything.

Take care,

Joe
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Not investing, but owning that DVD would be interesting to say the least :D
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Not Investing

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

I would prefer a vintage copy of The Wizard of Oz. There is no pretense of reality there, and it might be worth a few bucks some day.

Just close your eyes, tap your heels together and say: "There's no place like home, there's no place like home, there's no place like home".

There's no place like the Superstition Mountains of Arizona :), but have a nice trip anyway.

Joe Ribaudo
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

="zentull"]It is unfortunate the thread got sidetracked, it was the only Stone Map thread that ever had my attention. It is interesting looking at how many authors seem luke warm towards them as well.

Never did get my question answered though..............
Hey Z,

Not sure which question you mean. If you are asking the importance of the horse head, I can't help you.

If you are talking about Where were the Indians when the (whomever) were making the markers, and monuments, I give help there. Doesn't matter where they were, one of the biggest prerequisites for the King of Spain to give a mining permit to anybody was that they understood that they were required to file a set of three maps with the Palace of Governors in either Santa Fe, Mexico City, Acapulco, or Madrid. The first map was just from the hacienda to the mountain range. The next map was the trail going to the mine (through the mountains). The last map was the map of the actual mine area

Part of the mining operations were the trails into and out of the mountains. King Philip V standardized all the monuments and markers, and required ALL trails to and from ALL mines to be well monumented (The King wanted to make sure that he got his fifth). He sent inspectors from the various Palaces of Governors, to check out the map sets filed. If the maps were inaccurate (purposefully), or not monumented correctly, they had the authority to yank the mining permits of the miner, and shut him down.

Apache or not, they had to provide the security for the builders to make all the monuments.

Best,

Mike
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

"Ronnie Kelso"]
Rocha:

Just because you have a photo of a horese head, which by the way I believe to be a horses head
Now were all getting somewhere!

Someone actually says it's a horses head!

Boy, that sure took a long time to hear!

The Horses head is REAL and is part of the Peralta Stone Maps!

Whew!

Now what do we do about it, hummmm................................................

Lets talk superior trails!

What is the purpose of a Royal Trail?

How does one follow it?

Do Royal Trails have light sky verification?

Are they marked with hearts?

What is the meaning of the Spanish name Peralta?

In my searches I've come to know many trails that seem to be royal in nature. I've followed them all to see where they go. Most of these trails will lead you no where and confuse the hell out of you. The true trails to the Gold Mines are marked special and are very hard to find. But, they all have one thing in common. Each has a secret trail head that is marked with a special marker telling you it's the right trail to follow and open the mine.

There can be only one!

Once at the Horse Camp your real close to the Mappers camp and most important the Priest's Campsite. The secret Trails will start here.
The end trail will have a cross marked out by what symbols?

Tell me if you think you know.

Hope to see you Joe and Mike and all the rest at the Rendezvous!!

Ronnie
Hey Ronnie,

I will tell you something about the Spanish: A horse would NEVER be on a Royal Trail! Normally, an animal carving would only show the animal trail. Royal Trails were only meant to be understood by someone on Kings Business, who knew what to look for. The difference between Animal, Fast Walker, and Royal Trails is astounding. Animal and Fast Walker Trails are sometimes very elaborate and grandiose, while Royal Trails are barely noticeable to the untrained eye.

What is the purpose of Royal Trails? For emissaries in Kings Business only. Royal Trails were the only trails to be used for the movement of treasure.

Do Royal Trails have light verification? Not necessarily. If Royal Trails coincided with inbound mine/cache trails, YES. BUT.........ALL mine/cache trails did include light verification.

How does one follow it? The monument maker had the choice of how far to the side of the trail (100,200,300 varas), but all markers had to be the same distance to the same side of the entire trail. That means that if you find a verifiable monument, EVERY other monument will be the same distance from, and on the same side as, every other monument along that trail.

Royal Trails aren't necessarily marked with hearts, but mine/cache trails often are.

Remember, there is a difference between Royal Trails, and Mine/Cache Trails. Many times they were the same trails, but many times they were not. A Royal Trail does not necessarily lead to a mine or cache, but mine/cache trails were usually considered Royal.

Best,

Mike
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

History?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Mike,

You guys certainly know a lot about Spanish markers. Where does one go to learn this stuff? I have a number of books, but most of them just repeat someone else's spill, and none of them have a historical basis.

Is there any source, pre-1900s, that lays out this information? Why would the Kings men bring treasure out of Mexico? The King would want it in Mexico City ASAP, onto a ship and headed for the Royal Coffers. Spain was starved for cash and would not want any treasure setting around getting dusty.

If treasure was being hidden to keep it out of the King's hands, why use the King's rules for marking trails and making maps? The same question applies to Jesuit treasures. Does common sense ever come into play here, or were they all "stuck on stupid"?

Joe Ribaudo