Peralta Gold Trains?

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
djui5
Expert

Peralta Gold Trains?

Post by djui5 »

I saw this post on treasurenet.com
Has anyone done any research on mule "trains" in the anza borrgo desert that carried spanish gold. I was told of a "peralta" train. But all i can find is history in another state or from calaveras county up north... granted I'm new and this maybe a dumb question, but I'm looking for historical record of these "trains". in other words some kinda written account of it...Thankx john
Did these "trains" (I assume it means lines of mules, not literal trails) ever travel to the Supers? Does anyone know anything about these trains?
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
WyattWestwood
Part Timer

Post by WyattWestwood »

Deleted..............
Last edited by WyattWestwood on Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Thanks Bill :)
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
WyattWestwood
Part Timer

Post by WyattWestwood »

Deleted...................
Last edited by WyattWestwood on Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

If you come across that photo, I'd love to see it :)
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari