Walter Gassler mystery.

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Randy

Dont mind Joe. He's old, cranky, angry and insane. Hates the fact that he has been exposed as a lunatic and his TeamJoe members have deserted him in droves after all the wild goose chases he has sent them on.

He should be pitied, rather then reviled.

P
Loke
Greenhorn

Post by Loke »

Peter - for goodness sake, will you put a sock in it!
Make your own forum and post your childish bs there!
WyattWestwood
Part Timer

Post by WyattWestwood »

Deleted..................
Last edited by WyattWestwood on Mon Oct 23, 2006 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Mistake

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Wyatt,

When I make a mistake, I have always been man enough to admit it. While I was on the money about you, most of the time, you were right about one member of this forum.

My apologies for that mistake, as I have no doubt that he put a knife in your back. Some snakes just never shed their skin.

You may now return to your cheerleading. :lol:

Joe Ribaudo
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

>>I have always been man enough to admit it.<<

Interesting that you have a constant need to remind us that you are a "man" and that those you deem "enemies of Joe" (and theres lots of those these days it seems) are generally without backbone or manliness.

Are you hiding something from us Joe?

Unsure of your own manhood?

Or should we just start calling you "Little" Joe?
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Manhood?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Peter,

"Do you actually think I joined the stupid Forum, as Ward, posted a post on the STONE MAPS (my favorite subject) and then posted AGAIN the next morning...again on the Stone Maps???? All the while I was up in Sedona for the weekend and had to take time out to make up some stupid godam identity to post about the Stone Maps? gimme a break

ANYONE that has spent about 10 minutes with me has a pretty good idea what I was doing during that timeframe (especially the next morning..I am always fiesty in the morning...and my wife is a nice dirty blonde to boot...lol). It had nothing to do with the Forum, or the Stone Maps.......... " (emphasis in bold by Joe)

Nice add for your "manhood" and your wife "to boot". Add in your letting everyone know that you played a man in the ring also, makes one of us unsure......for sure. :lol: I hope that the men who spend "10 minutes" with you are not part of your early morning sex life. In your case, all bets are off. :lol:

Let's face it, Peter, without me......you have nothing at all to say. You may now prove my point.

Joe Ribaudo
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Little Joe,

Actually, a Forum WITHOUT you is a dream come true for most (all?) members of this Forum. Happily, that is already in the works.

You like surprises....right?
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Surprises

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Peter,

Sure....everyone likes a surprise.

To see you telling the truth would be the biggest surprise of all.

Looking back at which of us is truthful and which of us is a liar, I am struck by who has stepped in and defended me, and who has done that for you.

The biggest proponent for me, was Steve Creager and for you......Wyatt.

Don't really care what you are cooking up. I will go on with a very good life, and you will slowely turn all your friends into enemies. The last guy like you, on this Forum, must have come from the exact same litter. In fact, you are like twins.

You might want to think about your next step, or lie.

Joe Ribaudo
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

>>You might want to think about your next step<<

Little Joe,

Already have thought long and hard about it. So have other folks.

You are about to become even more irrelevant than you already are.
Cant think of anything else, in fact, that would piss you off more.........

P

PS Do you REALLY want me to tell you what Steve thought of you?
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Sure

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Peter,

Actually....yes.

I have a book full of e-mails and private messages between Steve and myself. In all of those exchanges, I was truthful with the man. Considering the fact that the two of you were partners, I never gave him too much information.

Because he was your partner, he was suspect. That rubs off on every person close to you. The same thing happened to a well know person in the LDM saga. He got close to your twin, and now has a circle of friends that would fit into a phone booth.

In time, you will see the same fate. Those around you have not learned from history.

There are only two things you can do. One would be to get me barred from this Forum. Anything is possible. The other, is to start a forum of your own and take all the head nodders with you. That sort of agenda has always been a "Peter thing".

The only way you can tell everyone what Steve "really" thought of me, is to show him to be as decietful and as much of a lier as Peter is. That is something that I believe you would be proud to do. On the other hand, maybe he was not telling you what he really thought.

Whatever you do, if it removes you from any conversation of mine, I will be very happy.

Let the chips fall where they may.

Joe Ribaudo
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

>>Whatever you do, if it removes you from any conversation of mine, I will be very happy.<<

Then you will be doing cartwheels and leading a parade shortly.

Think about what the Forum was like without your presence last week...the Forum as it OUGHT to be. As soon as they let you out of whatever asylum you were locked in you started your BS with your 1st post.

It is unacceptable that folks interested in the LDM have to be subjected to your nonsense on a daily (hourly?) basis. Soon folks will have a choice as to whether or not they will have to put up with your BS any longer.

Like I said, you will simply become more irrelevant than you already are.

Sorry Little Joe, but freedom of choice is a good thing.

Lets see how much you like the coming popularity contest..........
TGH
Expert

www.thelostdutchman.net

Post by TGH »

Last edited by TGH on Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Kids!

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Peter,

"Lets see how much you like the coming popularity contest.........."

I see......., you lost the vote for homecoming king in high school, so you just can't leave the kiddy stuff behind. :lol:

Do your friends get one vote each or forty? My guess would be that you will probably cast the greatest number of votes for your hero.....Peter.

I won't care who comes down on your side, Peter. You just go ahead with your juvenile games. In the end, you are just a little piece of crap clinging to the bottom of my shoe.

You have called everyone on this Forum an "Idiot". Those who follow your lead, deserve the title.

What happened to your hollow threat to tell me what Steve "really" thought of me? I already know, and I still would not drag his reputation down to your level. Like everything else you claim here, there is no substance to your threats. Like you, it is all empty rhetoric.

Joe Ribaudo
Last edited by Joe Ribaudo on Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

>>You have called everyone on this Forum an "Idiot".<<

Nope, not everyone.

Just YOU.

Cant wait for your next tantrum...its gonna be a good one........LOL
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Stupid or an Idiot?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Peter,

"Do you actually think I joined the stupid Forum..."

That's a pretty close... "YUP".
don
Part Timer

Post by don »

isnt it about time the management did something? even the most neutral visitor can see that"peter" is the culprit here.he is poisoning the forum,and is even dragging a recently deceased person (who obviously cant speak for himself ) into it...thats pretty obnoxious in itself.its no secret that i find peter loathsome,not just for his actions on here, but for other issues that i doubt he is aware im familiar with.but thats not the issue,the issue is the total disruption this idiot is causing for the forum as a whole. and the juvenile nonsense about "being feisty" and "hot blondes" etc ad nauseum would seem to be more suited to a teen chatroom than this forum. im of the opinion that a good fart would most likely kill peter- let alone a good f... as for boxing....what did you box peter? oranges? grapefruits? books? tomatoes?...............no doubt peter will now launch an attack on "joes gang" .....well im not a member of anyones gang, and have had my own share of disagreements with joe ,but have always kept any comments nasty or otherwise within the context of the "discussion" unlike these attacks by peter and his 5000 alter egos,which are not only immensely childish but pretty sickening also.
as i said its time management stepped in here, its not about moderating any more,its about decency,values and above all about respect.
Don update your email address
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

LOL

Don...the voice of reason.
don
Part Timer

Post by don »

lol
peter-the voice of bullshit.......

someone told me years (a few) ago that a particular "hot blonde" ?

edited that part ,it might give something away cough
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Wow!

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Don,

Don't know what that was all about, and don't ever want to hear it, but I have never seen one little post shut Peter up like that.

Joe Ribaudo
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

LOL

As I said before, Don is as insignificant as you are about to become. I dont pay any attention to him.

Wont have to deal with your nonsense soon enough anyway. Neither will anyone else....who doesnt want to.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Leaving?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Peter,

I thought maybe Don was just whistling in the wind, but your last post says way more than he did. People like you always run from the truth,
and you are breaking some kind of record here. :lol:

As for people not having to put up with my posts, you might want to take a look at this Forum, but that would require your removing your head from where the sun don't shine. :lol: Probably no chance that will happen any time soon.

TGH
Expert

Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:21 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL

As I said before, Don is as insignificant as you are about to become. I dont pay any attention to him. (emphasis in bold by Joe)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TGH
Expert

Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:25 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL

Don...the voice of reason.

That would be like you pay no attention to me.....right?

There are two things that will improve this Forum. The first, and best by far, would be for you to leave and take your head-nodders with you.
The second would be for me to ignore your little tantrums. I will try to do my part, we can only hope you will do yours. :wink:

Joe Ribaudo
Last edited by Joe Ribaudo on Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TGH
Expert

www.thelostdutchman.net

Post by TGH »

Last edited by TGH on Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
don
Part Timer

Post by don »

anyone noticed how when "put on the spot" peter always reverts to name calling? i.e "insignificant" "nutcase" and whatever, its then one knows he has no answer.his threats are empty -just as empty as his characterplainly is...a guy plainly lacking any substance,but desperately seeking some kind of acceptance from the forum members (who mhe clearly sees as his underlings)..........i cant get any deeper than that-im not a psychiatrist .
joe, yes i edited part of the post,on reflection i didnt feel i should stoop as low as he would be prepared to given the chance.............anyway i had typed boston pjhilharmonic orchestra...when as several know it was the boston SYMPHONY orchestra...of course it might not make sense to you ....but it will to others im sure.................prob just another malicious rumour....ho hum :lol:
right now, im gonna take my insignificant little self ,in my insignificant little car off to my insignificant little job, which helps me live my insignificant life. oh ! oi wish i was SIGNIFICANT, just like peter-must be great being SIGNIFICANT........i mean being significant means everyone hangs on your every word.......but hold on peter cant be significant, at least not in a SIGNIFICANT way anyhow.cos nobody believes a word he says ..do they? of course being insignificant like me i guess my opinion might be regarded as er umm insignificant?
but yes ive forgotten something..........arent we all insignificant creatures in the scheme of things?......apart from peter of course....sigh
Last edited by don on Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Yes....but.....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Don,

The thing that really amazes me, is that Peter's insanity is not seen by people like Matthew Roberts and Steve Creager. Both men were well respected and highly intelligent.

For the life of me, I can't imagine why Matthew would tie his good name to a low life like Peter. I can understand ........ getting in bed with him, they are on the same level.

While Peter was really proud of knowing what I gave ........., neither one of them were proud enough to announce it on the Forum.

Here's the deal on the Stone Maps: I have always known that they could be a hoax. I have said that many times on this Forum, and have warned every person who searched using my maps that they could very well find a note in a can saying, you have solved the Stone Maps. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now who in the world, except Peter and ........, would believe they could take that information and expose it at the Rendezvous, and come out of there looking like anything but the assholes they are? Peter says he can't wait to see the look on my face. The only place that could happen is at the Rendezvous.

The only question I have over the whole thing is: Would Matthew Roberts have anything to do with such people, or such a low life game? A few years ago, I would have bet the ranch that he would not. Peter and ........ won't ever speak a true word.....What about you Matthew?

My time in the Superstitions is over. With some of the people who are still pounding around in there, it's just as well. I will be at the Rendezvous, and when Peter and ......... pull themselves out there cesspool game and show their shitty cards, I will be laughing.

Peter,

When this is over, I will have lost nothing. You and your friends are the only ones who will lose.

Joe Ribaudo
Last edited by Joe Ribaudo on Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
don
Part Timer

Post by don »

joe, theres no accounting for folks behaviour ,here or anywhere else...the plain truth is if you find during your life a handfull of people that you can really trust then youve been lucky......99.9% of people in this world are verminous creatures,so peters not unique in that respect :lol: and of course add the "dutchman" element into it,i.e gold, cash ,filthy lucre and it brings the worst out of the worst.......that dont surprise me, nor does the fact that most if not all of the "stalwarts" on here say nothing about peters atrocious behaviour,gutless isnt the word!but what does surprise me is that people BELIEVE that waltzs mine exists out there somewhere,so if ones cranky enough to believe the tale ,then ones cranky enough to act in any fashion.this discussion about gassler for instance,what a load of hyperbole!exaggeration, misrepresentation, mystery inserted where the really is none-none of any consequence or meaning anyway......unsolved mysteries has a lot to answer for :o
cant give an opinion on mathews behaviour ,dont know him but i recall an email from steve saying"its not peters forum, even tho he seems to be labouring under the misaprehension that it is" (unquote)(proof could be provided tho not sure of the ethics of doing so)...if its the 2charlie i know ,then yes hes an asshole ,but it might not be :o
the only advice id give is choose your "friends" carefully and more wisely, unfortunately you never know if a friend is truly a friend until hes had the opportunity to stab you in the back-then its too late, as youve found out..............rudyard kipling had it all worked out in his poem "if" :lol: believe i quoted it before,but to me it says it all
mind you my philosophy is slightly abbreviated version of the poem....put in a nutshell it reads "f*** them all! :o