SMHS JOURNAL 2001 VOL. 19 BY PETER ESPOSITO

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
Ward
Greenhorn

Post by Ward »

PETIER,

I just finished reading youre story in the journal, according to your map and coments you seem to be centered in the peter,s canyon area as you pick for the locaton of the LDM at the time youre write the story. You list many refences suporting youre conclusons but in the time that has past sinse youre story was writen you have discretited almost all of your own sorces on this forum, have youre changed you mind sinse you moved to arizona and started actally going in the montans or did you only learn that you sorces wereall liars after you moved here? woud you have us dismis everything in youre story or everything you post on the forum? please clearus all up on this.

W
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

:?:
Last edited by TGH on Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ward
Greenhorn

speeling and gramer

Post by Ward »

PETIER,

Looks ok to me, besides everyone know that you can,t use speel check on the enternet, if you would read your own computer book you would know that and i should not have to educate you.

W
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Last edited by TGH on Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ward
Greenhorn

Post by Ward »

TGH wrote:LOL

Yes, all of my sources are liars.

No, I have still never been in the mountains.

P

PS Boy you sure do use grammar, spelling and punctuation like somebody else on the forum....
Intersting response, Does not make sence, Arer you now ashamed of what you wrote?calling you sorces liars? plus Just a week or so ago you posterd a long story about a trip you made in the mtns in the hot weather and didnt even go to your water cashes and now you say you have never been in themtns. how did the cashes get in there? there does seem to be a liar among us, the only queston is sorting the lies from the truth. i will watch your posts past present and future and bring up the contridictons with what you write in this one. there is something very wrong here, one of your faces is on crooked.
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Last edited by TGH on Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Ward, as you know, is not "Jimbo". No need to pile more crap on the man than he deserves. :roll:
Ward
Greenhorn

Post by Ward »

Well I got somthing out him him anyawy. meybe if i explane my side better i will get better ansers.

For them that don’t know what this is about, petier wrote a very long story in the smhs journal about why he belives the LDm is located somewhere between a triangle by tortila flats and tortila ranche and petiers mesa. At he end of the styory there is amap lists 11 diferent storys from bark and gassler and holmes and Indians that all happned in this triangel. I have liked his story for a long time but had troble making sence out of it from what he writes on his website. It is like 2 diferent people but I am told by very very good sorces he is the same petier. I was not sure till he said his sorces lied and now I know for sure. Since he wrote this story why wont he talk about it and clear up some questions. He only wants to ask other people questions about what they write and wont anser any about what he write. OK I do not type or spell or do as good at gramer as he does but I can smell very good and something about him smells very bad. This is why I think him 2 faced teling lies someplace.
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Last edited by TGH on Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Understanding

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Peter,

It has been obvious for some time that, while you can read the words, you are much less able to understand what they mean. What Rendezvous? :lol:

There are only two people who could be Ward. I doubt that one could put together posts as well as Ward did when he first joined. Not that there is an intelligence problem, just a geographical problem.

I would suggest, Peter, that you go back and deleat Wards early posts, before anyone decides to compare them with yours. There is nothing you can do to erase the names you use while posting from your computer, but it would be a good idea to sweep those early posts under the rug....somewhere.

You always accused the other guy of doing exactly what you were doing.
Probably a good idea to also go back and edit those comments out of the posts you made as Peter.....or whatever. Your web was always wide, but never tight. :roll:

Wonder how long it will take for one of the girls to leap to their feet and tell me I am out of line here. :? Can't imagine what's taking them so long.

Nzhogo nandago,

Joe Ribaudo
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Last edited by TGH on Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

"Frank"?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Well.....Frank, perhaps you would like to name the people who made those accusations. I was aware it was being said, so no revelation from that quarter.

Did the person who is doing all this bad stuff, also make 19 posts as "ILoveJoeRibaudo" from your computer? All of the things you are talking about took place while you were in bed with with the folks who became your enemy. You were all so busy kissing each others ass, just to see who could tell the biggest lie about me, that it's a wonder any of you had time for hacking this system.

I do know who the victim of the phony e-mails was. My source is unimpeachable, as far as I am concerned, but no one has had the balls to speak up, like a man, and tell me they were spreading that lie around.

That victim was someone I trusted and who should have trusted me. The question remains: Who was making the effort to discredit me and why?
Plenty of folks real and imaginary, like "ILoveJoeRibaudo", to choose from.

You thought Jim should just admit he was behind the Jan game, like a man, and put it behind him. We could still have some respect for someone with the backbone to admit he made a big mistake and live with the consequences.

If I ever had some bullshit identity used just to crawl through the grass unseen, biting who I pleased, I would admit it. Never did, 'cept for Heidi and she's got no teeth, and never will. When does Peter get a backbone?

Living in Arizona will not help as long as that dead chicken remains around your neck. Honor will never come to someone who is ashamed to sign his name at the bottom of his words.

If you really aren't Wade, don't you think it's a little creepy how much his first posts sounded exactly like you? You better hope no one is going back to read Ward's first posts.

Nzhogo nandago,

Joe Ribaudo
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Last edited by TGH on Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Knun
Part Timer

What The?????

Post by Knun »

Joe,
As you know I rarely post anymore but I feel compelled at this time.

During your most current riff with Peter you've mentioned IP addresses, known dual identities, and your knowledge of who members are.

I find this disturbing.

Are you saying that Mr. Feldman has given you the key to the Castle cart-blanche and you can determine who anyone is whenever you wish?

It would seem as though that could progress to the point where you could access a members computer if you so desired. Considering that you apparently do research who has what computer (for what reason I don't know) I am concerned.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Idiot?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

You have called everyone who believes the Stone Maps are legitimate an "Idiot" and a "Moron".....well except for Azmula who seems very close to you. So close, that he often posted from your best friends computer.

I believe anyone who does not go along with what Peter says....merits those names with you. Perhaps it's time for you to go back and start deleating the posts that prove that point. You got tired really quickly last time you did that. :lol:

While you are scurrying about, trying to add up two and two from what I just said, let me save you some effort. The Azmula comment also comes from IP records.

"If you believe I am Ward, then you are a complete idiot. His first posts were about the STONE MAPS, moron."

Yes.....and now he is attacking you, just when you feel like you need some.... understanding. Will "ILoveJoeRibaudo" jump into your 3-ring circus now? Looks like you really paid attention to the Jan game.

Peter, this has been an old game on this Forum, and you are the best at it. Better than Jim, better than Wyatt and better than kk. :lol:

"This whole Rendezvous thing really has you down, doesnt it?"

No Peter, it doesn't have me down. Between the time you started this years mindless attack, a continuation of your attack from last year, and the point where I decided it would not be a good idea for both of us to be in the same place, at the same time, I felt down. Not from what you were saying, but from the silently nodding heads were not saying anything.

The name calling and the hatred that was coming from you, was just......
you being Peter. Think I left out an "a" in there somewhere. :lol: Watching you try to tap dance around all the people you insulted in your little peyote fog has actually kept me smiling. I am smiling now. :)

Still no one speaking up to admonish me for publicly spitting in the eye of the beast. Perhaps they believe I have become the beast, and will turn on them next. 8O

Sign of the times, Peter. No one wants to get involved. 3000 people killed in a day, everyone wanted to kick some ass. Few years later, those same folks say "live and let live", not our fight.

Nzhogo nandago,

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Worried?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Knun,

Let me ease your mind.

When you posted in the "Moderated Forum", as the moderator, I have a little tab on the right side of your post that will give me your IP Address.
Thought I explained this a few posts ago, but maybe not. Not only does it tell me that you, Knun, have posted from that IP Address, but it also tell me how many times and how many other Forum names and how many times each one of them has posted from that Address.

That means that the names I will get will be Knun, Bill 711, DED, TGH, and Azmula have posted X amount of times from the same address.
I have no idea how to take those IP Address's and find out who owns them. No one but the moderator has access to that IP tab, as far as I know. I know nothing about how it all works.

If someone had the smarts to hack into that Forum and gain access to the tab, I assume they could use the numbers to somehow track the people down. If that were the case, they would not waste time dealing with the small number of members who posted in the Moderated Forum, but would go directly to the LDM Forum files.

I don't worry a lot about that happening, because I am not trying to hide anything. Could they do some kind of damage to me....I suppose, but that's the risk I take from not spending all my time hiding under my bed.

I know who a lot of the member really are. It's because they tell me and I have talked to them and in some cases met them.....like you. No one will ever learn who they are from me......NO ONE. Those who have stayed hidden behind their Forum names remain a mystery, although I can guess at many.

Take care,

Joe
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Last edited by TGH on Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Last edited by TGH on Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Oops.....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Oops....Sorry Knun,

I forgot to address the Ron Feldman accusation.

I do consider Ron and his family friends of mine, but we have never been over to each other's house for a meal. Matter of fact, we have never been in the other's house for any reason.

Our relationship has been of a business nature, with some long casual talks thrown in. I do remember receiving either a phone call or e-mail from Ron once. Had to do with something some asshole said on the Forum.

Other than my giving Ron a lot of money over the years, for work well done, the only other thing that has ever been given between us was some home made brownies that Uncle Sammy gave him. He never forgot those brownies, I am sure.

Don't start getting excited, Peter, they were drug free....same as us.

"Are you saying that Mr. Feldman has given you the key to the Castle cart-blanche and you can determine who anyone is whenever you wish?"

Let's get something straight, Kevin. I got something to say and it don't take no time for me to get it out and in a manner that most everyone except an educated idiot, like Peter, can understand it.

Now the last time some piss-ant hinted that Ron might be doing something, not quite kosher, I politly defended him. Ron then came aboard and basically told him to piss-off.....or something to that effect. :)

You know I like you Keven, but if you want to remain my friend (not much value there), it would be nice if you went back and deleated that comment. It throws a little dirt on a good man, and is beneath you.

Take care,

Joe
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

Joe, Peter and Knun

What you are getting for some IPs are the network servers IP and not the individuals computer IP. My computer IP is not the same as the network IP. If I check out wikipedia on broadband, it recognizes the shared IP and I receive messages for everyone on that shared server. My IP should have changed several months ago when I switched broadband servers.

It is similar to my Wifes work place. There are hundreds of numbers for the company, however I get the same number on caller ID regardless which extension the Wife calls from. So the fact that you can identify the IP does not mean it is a private IP. Remember back when the first 3 digits of a seven digit telephone number locally would always tell you someones approximate location around town? Now it is a bit of a crapshoot outside of the area code.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

I Said All That?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Like I said, Peter, you have no idea what the words you read mean.

I did not say that "Azmula really doesnt exist" or that you were "Azmula too." Still can't imagine why you would ever dog someone for their puncuation. :roll:

"Now you are just a peon like the rest of us."

Well, Peter, I have seen the rest of you, and most of your "us" doesn't walk on two legs. No resemblence at all. You're another breed altogether.
I hear, cooked right....you taste just like chicken. :)

Nzhogo nandago,

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

That's True.....But

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Wayne,

What you say is true, but I can check that tab on a dozen posters in the Moderated Forum, and only one name will be using that IP address, to the exclussion of all others. It does however, have the glitches you speak of. If that were not true, you would have recieved an earful from me.

There are other indicators which can point to the people who are doing the talking. Put those together with 19 or 20+ posts from the same IP Address and you might become a tad suspicious.

Take care,

Joe
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Last edited by TGH on Fri Sep 15, 2006 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
krf
Greenhorn

Post by krf »

WardGreenhornJoined: 25 Jun 2005Posts: 17 Posted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 7:27 am Post subject:

Copied from a moved post:

Glad to see "Challange Fo Joe Ribado" by, Peter, moved out of the LDM Forum. Other topics that have been left behind are:
"Ward" by, Peter.
"Moderated Forum" by, Peter.
"CLASSIC Joe Ribado BS" by, Peter.
"Idiotic Emails" by, Peter.
"The Legend of "Rodeo" Joe Ribaudo" by, Newjersyman/Peter.
"The Ballad of Joe Ribaudo" by, Newjersyman/Peter.

All of these "topic" have nothing to do with the LDM, and were only created to attack......Joe Ribaudo The one exception is the "Ward" topic, whos only purpose was to attack Ward. If you are going to clean up this place, why leave all that trash behind? Seems like a fair question. Joe Ribaudo From: "A Challenge fo Joe Ribado" to Peter “I will not be told, by you, where to post. Go back to the topics and ignore my posts. I don't care if you offer another point of view.....just don't make it sound so personal. I know you are angry because I declined your sexual advances, in Apache so no one else would know, but I have no interest in your kind.” Joe Ribaudo I would say Petier has been drug out of the closet and his idea of contributon to this fourm has been exposed. ward

Joe RibaudoExpertJoined: 17 Sep 2002Posts: 2734 Posted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:12 am Post subject: Speaking Out

Thomas, I doubt there is much truth in what you say, other than the "juvenile" portion of your statement. That is perfectly correct. Anyone who has visited this site on a regular basis over the years, knows that there are more people looking in than ever before. While they are not posting....they are here. This particular "topic" was not started by me, nor any of the others that use my name, or as close as the authors ability to spell it comes. It was really a good idea, as it gives Peter a place to puke without the other members having to step in it. You may notice that this topic has a lot ov "views". Only an Idiot could not know it has nothing to do with the LDM and is designed to be a place for "juvenile rantings", and yet they read it. Obviously you do to. You expect me (all sides) to remain silent under constant personal attacks that have continued for years now. This has continued because of people like you being unable to call a spade a spade. You might loose a source by condemning the people by name. I have never started a topic with another members name as a headline. I have never used another name because I am ashamed to place my own at the bottom of my post. You are one of the people who have molded this site into what it has become. You have no bitch coming, now that some of the vomit is splashing on your shoes. If you all focus your scorn where it belongs, you can change this Forum to what you want. If that focus is on me, I will stop defending myself and you will all get the Forum you desire. The mindless attacks will stop.....right? If the Jewish people will just hunker down at home and ignore the suicide bombers, they will eventually get tired and leave everyone alone....right?

No Wiz, there is no comparison with our situation here. Same mind set. Joe Ribaudo

krfGreenhornJoined: 24 Jul 2006Posts: 15Location: Arizona Posted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:38 pm Post subject:

Matthew, Your reputation for your knowledge of Pioneer history is impeccable. Your personal experiences with certain historical figures ads something that can only be admired by the rest of us, and the amount of time you have actually spent with your boots on the ground in the mountains is something else to be envied. However it does not qualify you as an expert having the last word on every subject. That said, your knowledge in the areas of BLM Laws and the Wilderness Act could use some sprucing up, and your reputation in other areas and on matters concerning your honesty and integrity, as a person is not as pristine and admirable as it could be. Nobody can challenge the accuracy of your historical information when you draw from your private library of personal family history that is not available to the rest of us. We have no choice but to marvel at the depth of your knowledge, as I have many times in reading through the archives here. A lot of faith has been put into your every word based on your knowledge of history, without consideration of the way you mix in your own opinions and conclusions in certain matters. A true Historian without a personal agenda would carefully separate his historical information from his personal views, and a man of honor would never create false evidence in support of his personal agenda or violate the trust of a friend. I am not accusing you of any of the above myself, but as some of the less outspoken members of this forum already know, there is more than one “Giant” LDM’er who does. krf

Peter Esposito, Thomas Glover, Matthew Roberts – Birds of a feather…. All exposed as being from the same Camp with the same ugly agenda.

There are many fine LDM’ers out there who do not dig into known Indian graves, tear down Indian Spirit Poles, create and spread false documents around, dress like Rambo and carry assault rifles everywhere they go in the mountains, spread lies about other LDM’ers that happen to not agree with their ideas, Annotate every post with a personal slam towards someone and seldom if ever make a post relating to the topic. etc. etc. etc… None of you have any right to whine like little girls when it starts coming back at you.

It’s a great camp you are running there Peter! You are all becoming Legends! (Of one kind or another)

krf
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Correction

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

krf,

There are many fine LDM’ers out there who do not dig into known Indian graves, tear down Indian Spirit Poles, create and spread false documents around, dress like Rambo and carry assault rifles everywhere they go in the mountains, spread lies about other LDM’ers that happen to not agree with their ideas, Annotate every post with a personal slam towards someone and seldom if ever make a post relating to the topic. etc. etc. etc… None of you have any right to whine like little girls when it starts coming back at you. (emphasis in bold by, Joe)

I don't know about the rest of your post, but the part I outlined may be off the mark.

If this is the "Indian Spirit Pole" I do know about, here are a few facts:

First....It was not done by an Indian who knew what he was doing. It was more likely done by a white man, who had a "little" Apache knowledge. Lots of those folks running around these days. I am one of them, but I don't try to create any "artifacts".

I don't believe any of the men you mentioned, tore it down.

The creation of such an "Indian Spirit Pole" is bad medicine. As such, it should have been removed by a Shaman, who would have performed the ceremonies neccessary to negate the "bad medicine" and cleared the offending site.

Very little of what I have said here is the product of my own personal knowledge, but it is from those who have such knowledge.

Joe Ribaudo