Forum Code of Conduct

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
don
Part Timer

Post by don »

peter, so the problem was "big mouth" butting in was it? that comment shows how far youve strayed from reality.....it seems ,(judging from your drivel) that everyone on here, apart from yourself of course, are either,big mouths, morons, lightweights, or fools.....methinks the reverse is true.....you are a total fraud doris im sorry to say,the currency iyou deal in isbluster, lies and ignorance...youre so transparent its unbelievable
have a good day doris.........love you xxxxx
Don update your email address
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

I Repeat!

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

All,

It seems I must repeat myself on this matter on a regular basis.

I will not exchange e-mails or private messages with people who do not give me their personal information. Those who have provided false information in the past will not be given a second chance.

While I appreciate the fact that some of you are being contacted by folks with the same old agenda, the destruction of this Forum, I have no intention of joining that destruction in private or here on the site.

If you feel the need to join a side in this stupidity, my side is the LDM Forum. No matter how many ghosts return or lurk in the shadows as "hidden" or "guests", I am as far down this road as I will ever go.

Respectfully,

Joe Ribaudo
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Joe/Murphy/Roger/Ward/Don/ whoever......

Does this Code of Goodness only apply to THIS particular forum? Cause Joe is saying a whole mess of mean things about me and calling me names and such on that First Amendment Forum. So I am assuming (because you are all the forum do-gooders saving the forum from the bad folks like myself...therefore you would know about such things) that the Nice Code ONLY applies to this Forum? If not, I hope you are falling all over each other to tell Joe to stop being so mean.

Gee wiz......

Now my feelings are hurt, and everything.......
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Simple Concept.

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

"First Amendment Forum
Anything goes. No censors, no dictators. Any and all opinions welcome.
"

Pretty simple concept really. Not hard to understand at all.

Joe
Newjerseyman
Greenhorn

We're Gonna Have a Fun Rendesvous Joe Rodeo!

Post by Newjerseyman »

Well, Joe Rodeo, er, I mean Joe Ribaudo, I like the First Amendment too. And my right of freedom to travel. So, I can hardly wait till the rendesvous in October at Dons Camp. Yes-sir-re-bob, I'm a gonna have some fun.

I dunno, maybe you haven't figured it out yet but "NewJerseyMan" is just one of my internet "nom de forums" (hell, I don't even LIKE New Jersey-I'm an Arizona boy). I've been lurking for several years on this site under a variety of names. One of those names is even somebody you think is one of your supporters :wink:

You see I've been shuttling back and forth overseas on a variety of jobs and often I'm just plain bored. So, I started cruising the internet. Several years ago I found this site.....and discovered you Mr. Rodeo and your monstrous ego. You see Mr. Rodeo I've been going up to the Superstitions since I was a kid in high school-over 30 years. Not to look for what doesn't exist (yes, the LDM doesn't exist nor does the Jesuits Treasure, or the Lost Peralta mine, or the men in black, of the tribe of lost pygmies, or the UFO base etc), but just to go hiking.

But I am going to your little soiree the end of October. After all, it is a free country is it not? And I'm going to bring a couple of friends with some very loud boom boxes (I do hope you like the music of Marilyn Manson) :twisted: , camcorders, and attitude. No Joe, I won't lay a hand on you, not even a pinky. I'll do nothing to break the law. But there is no law preventing my friends and I from playing our music and having a good time at your expense. And if you even so much as touch my friends or I, it will be on film and I'll haul your ass in criminal and civil court. I want to see you you crawl out from under your keyboard Joe Rodeo. No matter where you move your little get together I'll be there. After all, you really don't know who I am do you? In fact I'm going to wait a while and then join the LDM board under a couple of other names and ISP's as well. Remember Joe, your pompous attitude is what attracted me to this forum in the first place. THIS OUGHTA BE FUN! See you soon! :D
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Actually NJman, while I am sure you would be welcome at the Rendezvous,
I am not a big fan of Marilyn Manson in particular or boom boxes in general.

So you might want to rethink the boom box thing.....

If you have a beef with Joe, then settle it with him. Trying to disrupt an event that other folks (probably some women and kids too)will be attending.... to annoy one person...... will be kinda silly on your part.

Probably wrankle some folks that you dont want to wrankle too.......
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Roi,

You are really working your way into this thing.

"Actually NJman, while I am sure you would be welcome at the Rendezvous,
I am not a big fan of Marilyn Manson in particular or boom boxes in general.

So you might want to rethink the boom box thing.....

If you have a beef with Joe, then settle it with him. Trying to disrupt an event that other folks (probably some women and kids too)will be attending.... to annoy one person...... will be kinda silly on your part.

Probably wrankle some folks that you dont want to wrankle too......."

Reasonable post to an unreasonable person. You let him know what you, Peter, think of Marilyn Manson and boom boxes. Nothinng wrong with that. You let him know that if he makes some kind of fuss that you might consider disruptive, would be "silly". That seems like a good point.

However, the last bit of your post seems a bit......threathening? Are you speaking for "some folks"?

You believe there may be "women and kids" at your rendezvous? Mr. NJM has let it be know, elsewhere, that he will pack whatever kind of hardware (guns) he likes and wherever he likes.

Since you will not put any restrictions on who may come to your rendezvous, are you planing on using a metal detector on each and every "Giant" who comes thru the gate? If so, who will "check" the guns....you, Roi?

Can we assume that you, Roi, will be bringing your wife and kids to this event? If Mr. Counterclockwise has a bit too much of your brownies and decides to perforate someone, will your family be in the line of fire? Will you even be there?

You have finally won me over to your way of thinking about this rendezvous thing, Roi......It is a Joke and you are the comedian. :lol:

Here's the upshot....hotshot: Last years Rendezvous was put together by some very thoughtful people. It was not one man's "version", Roi. It was a collective project. Input came from: Grayhair, Sluicebox, Roger, Greg Davis, AZDave 35, Knun and your friend Lazarus. A good many other (real) members also contributed their ideas, not only for last year, but for this years Rendezvous as well.

The entire weekend came off without a hitch, except for one flat tire.
That did not happen by blind luck. It came about by careful planing and the exclusion of one idiot....just one. Someone had to make that decision and it turned out to be me.

All of that added up to a great weekend. When you start adding up the ledger you will have one thing.....Greg Davis made the contact that provided the dirt for you to piss on.

Am I sour over what you have done....of course, who wouldn't be? What I will have after this is all over, are the memories of the first "Dutch Hunter's Rendezvous", and that will be more than you are left with.

Da eina.

Nzhogo nandago,

Joe Ribaudo
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

I thought we were trying to be nice and good now.................You yourself offered an olive branch which I accepted.

Do you really want to get into it again?

I do not, but if you insist, I will oblige.

P
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

History

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Peter,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I thought we were trying to be nice and good now.................You yourself offered an olive branch which I accepted. Am not sure where you are going with your last post.

Do you really want to get into it again?

I do not, but if you insist, I will oblige."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's hard for you to follow the posts, but the one you are talking about was a quote from June 29, 2005. Perhaps I should have highlighted the date. Over the last few years I have offered the whole damn tree.

As I said, it's all about history now. Can't be changed by either one of us.

Your acceptance is a little distant from from the date of my offer, but I know better than to accept it. Leopard don't change it's spots and a skunk can't loose it's stench.

Best thing for me to do, is stay far enough away from you to avoid the smell. It has taken me a long time to realize there could be no sane give and take dialog with you. You read things the way you want them to be, not as they are written.

I "insist" nothing and you "oblige" nothing. Save your threats for the namless snakes who are crawling through the grass with you.

Got to go now, kazil ashle. :lol:

Da eina,

Joe Ribaudo
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Oh.............does that mean you are still cross with me?

LOL

Now Joe, you called me a snake, a skunk and that I smelled all in the same Forum Topic. That topic was THE FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT. Are you telling us that you are no longer following the Code of Niceness because some of us prefer burgers and steak over stew?

That seems to be a silly reason.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

He ge adnii?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

TGH
Part Timer

Posted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:42 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Code of Niceness is a JOKE.

It is a joke because a couple of the signatories of the Code give lip service to
being civil and ethical in their dealings with others on this Forum, but the opposite is often the case.

Joe Ribado is a JOKE.

If you need this explained to you by now, you folks havent been paying attention. The people he has driven off this Forum or who refuse to post any longer because of this idiot are the very best in our LDM world.

Joe Ribados idiotic theories on the Stone Maps and LDM are a JOKE.

How any Dutch Hunter with 1/2 a brain who has done their homework and researched the history behind this mystery can possibly give credence to a single idiotic concept that this buffoon spouts is beyond me.

Joe Ribados "team" concept is a JOKE.

How Joe Ribado can, in good conscience, have people actually think some of his theories have merit ..and then send them off on wild goose chases into places he KNOWS they have NO chance of turning up anything besides rusty tin cans, ...that is appalling.

And lastly, the Joe Ribado Rendezvous is a JOKE.

Like some thinking person is going to give this moron $25 for the priviledge of sitting around the Dons Camp and listening to his nonsense.
NO ONE who knows ANYTHING about the real story behind the LDM and its whereabouts is going to talk about it in public.

Particuarly to a group of people who can NOT keep a secret and go into hysterics AND STICK THEIR NOSES INTO OTHER PEOPLES BUSINESS when a flake of gold is found. What would you fools do if you actually found something in those mountains that was meaningful?

Well thats all for now. Everyone have a Happy 4th. My apologies for the early fireworks...but this idiot pushed the WRONG button....as you can see.

P
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He ge adnii? If this topic is good enough for your trashing, it's good enough for everyone else. Is there a post of mine in this thread you would like to quote, that preceeds the above?
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Oh.

I guess you still ARE cross with me. All because I smell like a skunk and hang out with snakes.

Oh well......
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Tap Dancing Again

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

I assume your meaningless answer, is the only response you can muster.
I will take it to mean that you can't drag a quote where I have attacked you in this thread, previous to your rabid attack.

Your trite little answers are always the same non-response. Don mentions you exposed his personal information, or so you thought, on this Forum and you stick your thumb in your mouth and shuffle your feet.
Who.....me?.....Shucks.....Nod, Nod......

You "hang out with snakes"? who do you think your kidding" No self respecting Arizona gwii' bitseeghalee would be seen anywhere near you.

I believe we are quickly moving towards a moderated LDM Forum. Doo shil asi.

Nzogo nandago,

Joe Ribaudo
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

We already have a moderated forum...two of them in fact. I believe they were created because you were in the middle of some sort of nervous breakdown back then.....just like now...LOL

Geez you really ARE sour over giving folks freedom of choice for the Rendezvous.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

More Dancing

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Actually if you go back to the first shot fired in this stupid game, it's pretty obvious who was acting like an hysterical little girl who had soiled her panties. That would be you.

Easy enough to say I am a liar, or Don is not telling the truth. You won't do that because the truth is in your posts. It's just history now. The only way you can cover up your little piles of crap, is to go back and deleat those posts.

Course they have all been saved by a number of folks, same as other deleated posts. Too late to change history. :cry:

So why not tell everyone why you posted Don's personal information, Peter? Why not tell everyone why you manipulate these little flair-ups? Why do you use other identities to write what you are too ashamed to put your own name on?

The answer is simple.....That dead chicken you keep tied around your neck improves your smell. It's the only reason that your "friends" can stand to get close enough to talk without shouting. For you, it'a some kind of "Badge of Honor". Must be a New York thing.

Da kweego at'e. Doo dakoo anlaa da? Ma inashdlo :lol:

Joe Ribaudo
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Take a deep breath, you will be ok.......
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Unraveling the Mystery

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

All,

If anyone is interested in unraverling this little mystery, you might want to start with this topic, started by Garry, Tue. May 09, 2006 at 9:28 A.M.

"Jim Bark and the Deering/Chuning Timeline"

Here's what you will find:

The first nervous twitchings by our friend Peter.

The begining of a subtle attack which turned into the not so subtle ravings Peter has now descended into.

You will also notice a number of "old" members coming out of relative silence.

At the same time you will see "new" members joining and starting "new" topics.

The number of "hidden" and "guests" becomes noticeably larger.....much larger. They are almost always on the site. Why the sudden increased outside interest?

Now I am being accused of running off these new and old members, by responding to Peter's attempts to bring this Forum down.

The manipulation, of the focus, for the topics has been going on here for as long as I have been a member and I assume, as long as Peter has been here, in whatever names he has felt the need to use.

A number of you have also noticed this and spoken of it in e-mails and private messages. The only thing which will slow this pattern of deception, is to expose it now. Your silence will only make the beast stronger.

Peter will now come back with a short bit of claptrap designed to discredit the truth and throw some dirt onto his crumbling walls.

Unless the "deleat, deleat, deleat, strategy is used here, you will all have no problem finding the truth of the matter. If the posts are deleated, they will be re-posted in the First Amendment Forum.

If Forum silence is your answer, which I expect, I will not bother.

Peter,

Naana dii da.

Respectfully,

Joe Ribaudo
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

LOL

Do you realize how crazy your raving is making you look?

Joe, this is a F-O-R-U-M. Its not life and death. Its not the Alamo.

Its a forum.

NOBODY cares.

Chill out before the nervous hospital people come and drop a net on you.....
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

More of the same.....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Surprise, surprise!

CLAPTRAP!

Joe Ribaudo
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

FREEDOM OF CHOICE !

LOL
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

OK

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

OK Peter,

I agree, it's time to leave this discussion behind.

I have always wondered what posessed you to leave your career as a stock broker, and start all over in our toasty state. Had you dabbled in Real Estate before?

Should have moved into the Scottsdale area. Lots of rich clients there.

Anyway, hope everything works out better for you here.

Nzogo nandago,

Joe Ribaudo
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Hooray !
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

kk

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Peter,

Sorry....There is one other thing. You should wait a little longer between watching this topic as kk, and responding as TGH. Been a bad habit for you lately. :lol:

Nzogo nandago,

Joe Ribaudo
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

You really are having a meltdown...arent you?
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

How Do He Do It?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Nice bit of manipulation. Keep your day job. :lol:

Nzogo nandago,

Joe Ribaudo