LDM Found with Latin Heart

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
GaryHerndon

LDM Found with Latin Heart

Post by GaryHerndon »

Greetings all,

I'm not trying to be an ass but honestly and with all sincerity I have found the location to the LDM and Latin Heart. In Spring I will be going back to Arizona with a Team of Professionals to investigate the canyon I have located the LDM in. This is where a lot of people are going to get pissy but the LDM is not in the Superstitions. I've spent 35 yrs looking for the bloody thing and just 5 months ago I trashed all that research. I decided to look outside the search area in other areas and 4 months ago I about gave myself a Heart Attack. I have located the following : The LDM, The Figure Head, Jacob's cache, The Latin Heart with the Cross of the Church of Santa Fe inside and the Dagger beside the Heart all carved in stone, The Cave, the ruined house, The Head of the Canyon, (which is not the entrance but a stone on the ground that looks like a head), The Witch / Priest carved into the side of the canyon.

Let me tell you that without the Peralta Stones I would have never found this location and some of the clues were extremely helpful, but not all of the clues are real. The Peralta Stones are not the work of the Peralta's but the work of the Jesuit Priests. The Latin Heart is nothing more than a vault of different treasures.

I have on several occasions tried to tell the experts of the LDM about my research but frankly I got closed doors in my face and lines of communication were ended. The only person that would listen was Clay Worst of Apache Junction, if it wasn't for him I would have never gotten in contact with others that would listen. But Clay said he's going to stay sceptical until I bring him a sample of Gold for him to study.
Potbelly Jim
Part Timer

Re: LDM Found with Latin Heart

Post by Potbelly Jim »

Hi Gary,

I doubt anyone is going to "get pissy", there are more than a few long-time LDM hunters that don't believe the LDM is in the Supes. It's clear from your post that you're having fun with your search, which is what it's all about, right? I sincerely wish you luck! You have also found the right person to examine any specimens you might find. If you are open to suggestions, it may serve you better not to post names of people who have agreed to help you. Nobody needs to know, and you might find that more people might be willing to help you if they know that you are a stand-up guy and will respect their privacy.

I'm sure you can understand that this is not the first time these folks have heard of a possible LDM find. If you get doors closed in your face or lines of communication ended, my advice also is to not take it personally...take it patiently, and examine how you approached the person. I think you will find that the people around AJ and elsewhere who know a lot about this, who you may want to talk to, are good, very approachable people.

Good luck and happy hunting - Jim
Jim R.
GaryHerndon

Re: LDM Found with Latin Heart

Post by GaryHerndon »

Well, I'm not highly worried about people these days but what I am worried about is getting into that canyon before Summer hits. This one guy I think his name is James Simpson said "You've been a Dutch Hunter for 35 years well I found it in 35 minutes and sent a pic.... I looked at the pic and said First off that isn't the Dutchman for one your mine entrance is hour glass shaped, the Dutchman is a hole shape on a low incline, second The Dutchman entrance looks west ... your entrance looks South, So you got yourself a 35 minute Mine just Not the Dutchman Mine lol. James Simpson is a Treasure Hunter he bases his idea that the Beale Ciphers and the Peralta Stones are one in the same, got news they aren't.

I'm up against a lot of things, but it never slows me down and I never take it personally. The first thing is People don't ever want the mine to be found, people in AZ have been shelling out a lot of money to make sure the LDM isn't found. The other is getting a sponsor to help with the costs of the expedition to get to the canyon. I'm waiting on several letters to companies, individuals and even the Gov. of Arizona. Its just a waiting game to see who has the balls to assist.

Advice is always good and thanks