Aaron Mason family

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
awalker

Aaron Mason family

Post by awalker »

I found this website while searching for information on Aaron Mason - my great-great-grandfather. I don't know much about him aside from his association with mining (Silver King Mine?) and the few family heirlooms I have that belonged to him and Mercedes Robles. My grandfather - Mercedes and Aaron's grandson - and his siblings died when I was a kid, so I was never able to ask him about the family "lore." My Dad remembers some things, but isn't sure what's fact and what's not.

My grandfather's nephew - Charlie Stewart - is still alive in Arizona. Are any of you related to him? If so, could you contact me so I can "pick your brain" about some things.

If anyone out there could lead me to names in Aaron and Mercedes' families, I would really appreciate it. As you can tell, I'm a bit of a novice and am relying on the help of anyone who's willing.
Gregory E. Davis
Part Timer

Post by Gregory E. Davis »

Awalker; What is the name of this website? Cordially, Gregory Davis
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

awalker,

You wouldnt happen to have an old mason jar lying around containing some rocks and a slip of paper with a couple of names on it would you? The rocks would be a sort of smoky-gray color, flecked and wired with a nice shiny yellow too, of course.
:wink:

Peter