Need help with Emil Thomas in San Diego

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
Gregory E. Davis
Part Timer

Need help with Emil Thomas in San Diego

Post by Gregory E. Davis »

Gentlemen. Is there anyone on the forum who lives in or near San Diego, California? I need for someone to go to downtown San Diego at the Central Courthouse (220 West Broadway, San Diego, California, 92101. 619-531-3244.), To the Central Records section and look in the Probate Records Index for Emil William Thomas to see if he is listed. I believe Emil died in 1930 so the filing of the probate, if there was one, would be sometime after his date of death. The index records are on film and the bureaucrates down their are to lazy to get off there a-----to look up the name. It could also be filed under his wife's name Leaona. If you find him, then I need the record number assigned by the court for that probate. Next I need you to look at the probate and count the number of pages and ask the clerk what it will cost to make a copy of the probate. Check to see if you can make copies off the film and how much they are. Most of the time it runs between 10 to 25 cents per page. See what the clerk charges if they have to do it. If you can get it done for a reasonable price then go ahead and make a copy and I will reimburse you for the cost. Thank you. Gregory E. Davis