Africanized "Killer" Bees in the mountains

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
Bushrat
Greenhorn

Post by Bushrat »

I hope the information serves fellow Dutch Hunters well....although I shouldn't encourage more competition in the mountains. There is too much activity right now.

By the way, I tried to use the stingshield.com website today but I couldn't navigate through it. I surfed to their basic page which included a statement that my browser needs to be "Java enabled". Did anyone else experience this?

Maybe I'll need advice on restoring or setting up Java.

Regards!

Alaskan Bushrat
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Goodbye
Last edited by TGH on Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bushrat
Greenhorn

Post by Bushrat »

TGH:

No, I am living in Arizona near the Superstitions. I moved down from Juneau five years ago. I had acquired some information that I thought would be especially useful in the mountains so I talked my wife into moving for "just two years".

We plan to spend our future summers back in Alaska. My wife doesn't care much for the hot Arizona weather......and her relatives are all up there. Of course absence of in-laws can sometimes make 118 degrees seem like a cool 75F.
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Check your PMs
WyattWestwood
Part Timer

Post by WyattWestwood »

Deleted........
Last edited by WyattWestwood on Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bushrat
Greenhorn

Post by Bushrat »

Wyatt,

Hopefully you will never need the StingShield!

Now that death ray is something I need. Someone told me Costco sells them in a six-pack.

Good luck in the mountains.....