The Beast Within

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
ILoveJoeRibaudo
Greenhorn

Good one !

Post by ILoveJoeRibaudo »

Oh that was a good one, Joe. A real zinger ! You showed that mean man you mean business. Very very good. Keep it up. Dont worry I still like you and support you in your just cause. Hooray for Joe !

ILoveJoeRibaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

One Man/Woman, One Identity

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

All,

A movement seems to be underway in the "Moderated Forum" to float the idea of one man, one identity. If we have any women, actually participating in the forum, that idea would encompass them as well.

While this is an "open" forum, the FAQs address a number of "rules" that should apply, but are seldom enforced. I don't know the mechanics of implementing the "one man, one identity" regulation that is being suggested, but if it's possible it seems like a reasonable thing to do.

It seems to me, that if enough members of this forum voiced their support for such a regulation, it could be done. No need for anyone to take a side in a personal fight that is going on, just speak up, one way or the other. For or against such a rule. If you don't see it as a problem, just say so.

Wyatt, who has had a number of identities (admitted) has voiced his approval (kinda) of such a regulation. Perhaps if enough members voice their own support, the management would find a way to get it done.

I have had one other identity on this forum since the day I first joined.
That was "Heidi", my Schnauzer's name. I thought, at the time, there was good reason to do that. I did not post as Joe Ribaudo during that time....ever.

Respectfully,

Joe Ribaudo
woodreau71
Greenhorn

entertaining

Post by woodreau71 »

Hello to all,
I rarely ever post, but endeavor to tune in at least once a week to gain new thoughts and ideas on the dutchman. For the past few months, I must admit I have been quiet entertained by the "wyatt westwood/joe/ show. You guys need to take this on the road for standup!
I personally have enjoyed Joe's thoughts on every subject. It takes guts to post a viewpoint. I know that if I have a question, I can get it answered, and Joe usually is one of the first. I appreciate the timely answers you provide.
I also appreciate wyatt and his "traveling identity roadshow". More than once I have awoke my sleeping wife laughing at his antics. Where does it all end?
You both share an interest in one of the greatest mysteries in Arizonas history if not the nation. Cant we just put aside our differences, backgrounds, likes, and dislikes and discuss what we "CLAIM" is the most important? I think you both have a lot to offer in this forum if you could stop the bullshit. I would hate to think that pepole like Dr Glover are going to get tired of the chaos and constantly wadeing through the mire of posts that dont lend themselves to this forum, and leave.
As always it is just my opinion,
thanks woodreau
S.C.
Part Timer

Identities

Post by S.C. »

For what it is now worth I am making this posting. Perhaps it is too late to do any good - or to change anyone's minds about anything. But, I want to share some information with the readers of this forum.

Some statements have been made - over a long period of time - regarding Joe Ribaudo and dutch elm disease being the same individual.

Recently comments were also made that I knew that was not the true situation - as that I knew both individuals - specifically dutch elm disease. Initially, I did not know what to make of the comments because I did not know who dutch elm disease was. Joe clarified later that I knew the gentlemen in question by another name. I still did not act on that issue. I am not able to keep on top of the forum as I would like, and after reading that, which was days later, I was still not sure who anyone was talking about.

However, now, I know more of the matter. I have been in recent contact with the gentleman who now uses the name dutch elm disease (often called DED). He clarified things. I did indeed know the gentleman by a different name some time back. He posted under a different name then. Thus, I did not equate that person with DED. Secondly, the person - now know as DED - related some information back to me proving to my satisfaction he was indeed this individual I knew in the past. And I am sure this person is not Joe by another name because I corresponded with the person in question quite extensively. That - back then - included mailing him information to his home. And which he received. Meaning I know Joe's address - and I know DED's. They are not the same. Nor even close.

So, I can state that DED and Joe are two different individuals.

Steve Creager
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Goodbye
Last edited by TGH on Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

Post by dutch elm disease »

S.C

thank you for your input,its not always easy to speak out...its appreciated...ive got enough of my own "wacky" ideas without being burdened with anybody elses :lol: (that was meant as a joke.....well...partly)