Gold in the Superstitions.

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

Post by dutch elm disease »

joe, yes i agree it was quite a rant wasnt it? it rather defeated the object somewhat :lol: point taken, reading my own post makes one realize how easy it is, with the best intentions, to misinterpret and be misinterpreted on a forum such as this :lol: personally im not in the least perturbed whether tgh, peter or whoever(watever) thinks im you, attilla the hun or little red hidi.ng hood. one wonders why he feels it necessary to keep labouring the point.there several on here whoKNOW we are not one and the same, so who gives a shit wat him and his cronies think?
oh wat tangled webs we weave,
etc etc
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

joe
ive changed my mind, you were right..i was mostly wrong.....remedy?....go for the throat! :lol:
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Hmmm..did I push the correct button?

How sad is this.......
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Man's Got To Do......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

DED,

It is difficult not to answer in kind. As you noted, one of the biggest problems here, is that not all educated idiots actually understand what they are reading. They can spell it, and punctuate it, don't really have a clue what it all means.

I know you are a thoughtful man, who did not gain all of your knowledge, in a classroom. That comes through in your posts. I believe that a man who does not defend himself and his beliefs is no man at all. The question might be, are these slugs worth defending yourself against?

How does one defend the number of views and replies that his topics have generated? Why should I have to? That is such a mindless attack,
striking out at anything that has "Joe" attached to it in any way.

It's almost impossible not to respond.

Respectfully,

Joe
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

One Handed Applause

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

"he who shall remain nameless",

Keep up the running commentary on how clever your posts are. That's the only thing that keeps Wyatt....from jumping in here, and the rest of us :)ing.

You really are your greatest fan. Like Wyatt, a legend in your own mind. :roll:

Joe Ribaudo
Last edited by Joe Ribaudo on Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Uhhhh.....Joe/Ded

If one keeps hitting the refresh button one can see who logs on/off the forum at any given time. Mighty interesting to see DED log off at 4:30, then you log on a minute or so later and post some more of your ravings at 4:33.

Really cant help yourself can you?

Is there some sort of clinic you can check into ...or physician you can see for this mania you have?
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Hard Work

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Wow, that's an impressive amount of detective work. Talk about being obsessive. To think, you spend all that time trying to figure things out, and still can't get the right answer.

No surprise really. DED would be a fool to let you know who he really is.
The last person that did that had his name and address posted on the forum. Do you remember who the asshole was who did that? 8O He should have had his ass tossed off this site for that bit of treachery.

Joe Ribaudo
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Uhhhh...I already know who Ded "really" is. So do many others.

Perhaps you might want to switch to a different medication than the one you dont seem to be taking?

Enjoying the attention crazy boy?
WyattWestwood
Part Timer

Post by WyattWestwood »

Deleted......
Last edited by WyattWestwood on Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Passing Over The Truth?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Does this mean you don't remember who the asshole was who exposed the identity and address of a member of this forum?

Did you just ignore the truth about yourself, again? Talk about crazy! Have you looked back over your posts lately? :roll:

This is the greatest! I now have "he who shall remain nameless" and Wyatt......tag teaming me. :lol: You guys have so much in common, I imagine you are having each other over for Sunday dinner. 8O

Great minds........ :roll:

I like the idea, that the only thing you can attack me for, is the best/most popular topic that has ever appeared here. Then your tag team buddy attacks me for being a volunteer member of the Sheriff's S.A.R. team. We give our time (countless hours) in training and in searching the desert, often in the middle of the summer, to find people who are lost, dying and sometimes dead. We don't just drive around. We search on foot and once we have located tracks, we follow them, sometimes for miles. We spend our own money, use our own equipment, all for the thanks of the people we save and their families. If you two ever watch the news, it was one of our members who found the two boys that were lost up in Flagstaff a few years ago. No heat on that search, just snow.

These are just two thing that I am very proud to be part of. It was my mistake to open myself up to having to listen to creatures as low as the two of you spreading the shit that you think is wit over what I have done.

The two of you together add up to nothing. "Piss-off".
bill711
Expert

Gold in the Sup,s

Post by bill711 »

WELL BOYS, I think Joe just shee-nukkied all over you 4. 8O What do you think DED? :lol: Bill 8)
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

the ramblings of tgh , are those of a disordered mind,no need to pay any heed to them.there is a guy so obsessed in his own importance, so full of malice and spite ,ignorant and arrogant to his very core.a guy who isnt half as well informed as he trys to convince the forum he is. this is the heart of his problem, not being able to offer his b.s to the forum without itbeing questioned.his answer to that?....to run off and ridicule anyone who has the temerity to ask him how he came to his silly conclusions. i have a request for the webmaster..would you confirm to the forum that I and joe are not the same person? then maybe tgh can apologise to the forum for his blatant lies.....personally i doubt if he is man enough to do that. but one can live in hope.
redison
Part Timer

Sheriff's S.A.R.

Post by redison »

Joe,

Nobody has any disrespect for the Sheriff's S.A.R. The disrespect was all aimed at YOU for splattering the the name of an elected official's Office all over a public pissing contest, and misrepresenting everything the way you did. I hope you gave the URL of this website in your formal complaint so the Sheriff can come here and look at the truth of the matter himself.

redison
redison
Part Timer

Joe/DED whoever

Post by redison »

Joe/DED whoever
dutch elm disease wrote:i have a request for the webmaster..would you confirm to the forum that I and joe are not the same person? then maybe tgh can apologise to the forum for his blatant lies.....personally i doubt if he is man enough to do that. but one can live in hope.
The webmaster can verify NO SUCH THING! He can only verify a person's ISP used to post messages. Anyone can have multiple ISP's and make themselves appear to be different Entities.

If this situation ever does get out of hand to the point of a court order being issued for investigation of this site's PM records and ISP's, Law Enforcement has the vehicle to trace everything back to an individual's phone number.

Now THAT would be interesting, and judging by some of Joe's PM's and emails that are being circulated that very thing just could happen!

redison
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

redison,

"Now THAT would be interesting, and judging by some of Joe's PM's and emails that are being circulated that very thing just could happen!"

You have access to my "PM's and emails"? I had no idea you were that brilliant. You say they are "being circulated"? I assume that would be inside your head, because it's obvious there is nothing in there to get in the way. :lol:

"Nobody has any disrespect for the Sheriff's S.A.R. The disrespect was all aimed at YOU for splattering the the name of an elected official's Office all over a public pissing contest, and misrepresenting everything the way you did. I hope you gave the URL of this website in your formal complaint so the Sheriff can come here and look at the truth of the matter himself."

Glad to see you took my two persons amounting to nothing message seriously. It's a great idea for you to start talking for everyone, especially the person I directed my comments to, as your two heads surely must be better than just one. Along that same vein, what is "the the name of an elected official's Office" mean exactly, Professor?
:? (emphasis in bold for the educated idiots)

Does this mean you are part of the Peter/Wyatt.....Sunday BBQ? That's got to be some interesting dinner conversation. :roll:

Joe
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

why is redison so interested in the identity issue? might it be that redison is indeed tgh, wyatt, peter etc....now theres a thought! i wouldnt say he was, cos how could i know for sure? anymore tha n tgh, peter redison could know joe/ded are the same. i dont really think ANYONE needs dual/multiple screenames to argue with you lot.........who knows maybe evan might enter the fray at some time?in which case a certain person will vanish back from whence he came. :lol: ....
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Ribadope,

At least you waited a few minutes this time before posting a message as Ded. Well done, genius.
redison
Part Timer

Ribadope

Post by redison »

dutch elm disease wrote:why is redison so interested in the identity issue? might it be that redison is indeed tgh, wyatt, peter etc....now theres a thought! i wouldnt say he was, cos how could i know for sure? anymore tha n tgh, peter redison could know joe/ded are the same. i dont really think ANYONE needs dual/multiple screenames to argue with you lot.........who knows maybe evan might enter the fray at some time?in which case a certain person will vanish back from whence he came. :lol: ....
Who you talking to Joe? You forgot to address this to anyone or ALL.
(Talking to YOURSELF as usual)

Getting mixed up in your personalities?

redison
Jan
Part Timer

RIBADOPE, now that is cute

Post by Jan »

TGH wrote:Ribadope,

At least you waited a few minutes this time before posting a message as Ded. Well done, genius.
Face it Joe, you are just a Lightweight and it looks like the Heavyweights are backing you into a corner. LOL

<Just another female opinion>

Jan
Last edited by Jan on Sun Aug 28, 2005 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

oh well now theve got another supporter ,.....redison...there was no point addressing my prev post to anyone in particular cos you are all one and the same person....theres a sickness rampant in this forum at moment and you/them are the most obviousof the symptoms.maybe the forum needs a course of antibiotics ,to rid it of this poison.
Ward
Greenhorn

Re: RIBADOPE, now that is cute

Post by Ward »

Jan wrote:
TGH wrote:Ribadope,

RIBADOPE, now that is cute.

Face it Joe, you are just a Lightweight and it looks like the Heavyweights are backing you into a corner. LOL

Just another female opinion.

Jan
AMEN!

I don’t normally speak up, you can count me in the group if people that are not intimated by his mouth that he has no control over, his money that he didn‘t earn himself, his GED that he seems to be so proud of, his anonymous friends in high places or his Jr Deputy S.A.R. Badge that will probably be taken away from him when the Sheriff‘s Office sees how he is flashing it around in pissing contests. (Not to mention the falsely pumped up police report he filed)

P.S.
I am baiting you here Joe, in hopes you will slander me in a PM or an E-MAIL too so I can jump on the band wagon and bite off a big chunk of your easy money. I understand that a good number of messages you have sent out are already in the hands of Attorneys.

P.P.S. When you slander my name please use it complete with my middle initial and physical address and phone number (I see by your posts that you have the means by which you can retrieve that information about anyone that makes a post on this site) so there will be no doubt about whom you are slandering.

Ward
Last edited by Ward on Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
WyattWestwood
Part Timer

Post by WyattWestwood »

Deleted.....
Last edited by WyattWestwood on Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

I am not addressing this to anyone, because there are just too many of you.

Creating women seems like a good idea. Kind of flows with "Ward" (Bond I presume) not being "intimated". :lol:

Boys and girls, you are really a fun group. I like the latest run-up of the legal heads. :roll: I will get my lawyer right on this thing. Never a good idea to waste any time in such matters.

I guess we will be discussing your UFO encounters next. 8O

Who's the real legal mind in the group....Peter? :lol: Seems like a natural for him to make the leap from detective to lawyer.
Wiz
Expert

Post by Wiz »

This has all gone way too far.

This is not a "trash Ribaudo" forum. We're all free to ignore his posts if we like. The sort of rabid-dog type of circling and attacking that is going on here makes me sick.
Wyatt, you're not really in a position to be gloating like you are, either. Joe may or may not be a jerk, but he hasn't threatened anyone.

Can we all just knock it off now? This really stinks of kindergarten.
Wiz
Expert

Post by Wiz »

PS: I'm sure someone will want to flame me for the above. Please, do it in a PM, and let's keep it off the forum. I invite anyone to PM me at any time, about anything. No matter if you want to keep your identity a secret (as almost everyone has, so far).
Thanks.