Blah

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
Wyatt Westwood
Part Timer

Blah

Post by Wyatt Westwood »

Blah
Last edited by Wyatt Westwood on Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

>>Scottish Rite degrees are numbered 4-33 with the 33rd Degree being honorary. As all Masons understand, a 32nd or 33rd Degree Mason is no 'more a Mason' than any Master Mason!<<

Mr Earp,

Would those be neon signs you are talking about ..or just plain vanilla billboards?

P
Wyatt Westwood
Part Timer

Post by Wyatt Westwood »

BLAH!
Last edited by Wyatt Westwood on Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grayhair
Greenhorn

33rd Degree

Post by Grayhair »

Wyatt, it doesn’t make any difference whether it is Scottish or York Rites. A third degree Mason is a Master Mason. The 4th through the 32nd are nothing more than time and money. The 33rd is an elected or honorary degree for those who have donated their entire life to Masonry and its teachings. There are two ways to become a 32nd degree Mason, Scottish Rites and or York Rites and then from there you have to be nominated, voted on and then invited to become a 33rd degree, a privilege that very few men ever obtain. Having been raised to a 3rd degree Master Mason, elevated to that of a 32 degree, and spent seven years of my life moving up through the chairs to that of becoming Master of my lodge, I feel I am more than qualified to speak on the subject.

I have spent the last 5 years of my life hiking in the Superstitions and the surrounding areas I have yet to find Masonic markings of any kind and I doubt seriously that you, Wyatt Westwood have any knowledge of any of the assorted signs and symbols associated with being a Master Mason.

Grayhair,
Past Master
Tahattawan Lodge AF & AM
bill711
Expert

Master mason,s mapa,s

Post by bill711 »

Grayhair, Azdave; You boys will have to excuse the WWW he had a badass breakdown while he was watching Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom! He can,t recover. 8O bill 8)
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

A Little Knowledge

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Greyhair,

Nice to see you posting again, too bad it's in response to someone who has just enough knowledge to get himself in trouble with someone like you.

It would seem that Wyatt has read just enough to pick up on a Society of Jesus, Knights Templar or Freemasonry connection. His understanding of any such connection, that he gleaned from his reading, is on a par with his "study" of Bolten's "Rim of Christendom". He came away from that book with the "knowledge" of Kino's glasses firmly in his grasp. :lol:

I must admit, I came away from that same book needing stronger glasses myself. Where is the genius of Kino when you really need it? :)

Peter seems to have been on the mark here. I wonder if he was also a Mason. Three family members were Masons. My Uncle Chuck, Carolyn's dad and my Cousin Sam, who was Grand Master of the Ramona, CA lodge. That makes at least two Grand Masters, that I know of, who have spent time in the Superstiitions looking for treasure.

I hope you will consider making the campout. I am still looking forward to meeting you and your bride.

Respectfully,

Joe
Wyatt Westwood
Part Timer

Post by Wyatt Westwood »

Blah, Blah, Blah
bill711
Expert

Are you on the trail

Post by bill711 »

Asswipe Swestwood; I was going to ask Joe to let you come to his whingding if you promise to stay LUCID and not be making any of them wildass claims that you were making that no one in their right mind would beleive! If you tell something at least tell something beleiveable! NO more pic,s of BUSH SHADOWS and big claims of the spanish or mexi,s leaving treasure signs for you. :lol: bill 8)
bill711
Expert

blah

Post by bill711 »

Blah westwood; If you will behave and be lucid, I will ask Joe NOT to slap you with his fly swat. Bill 8)