Are You On THE Trail

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Boredom

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Dave,

I believe you are correct. In addition to "cabin feaver", there just seems to be little to discuss that hasn't been well covered before.

What we may need is something new to talk about.

For those who are tired of seeing Joe/Peter/Wiz/Wyatt as the targets of opportunity we seem to enjoy being, just skip reading the caustic posts which are aimed our way.

If there were some serious posts being written, we would all be participating in the conversation. If the direction we are taking makes
you "queezy inside", try taking some Mylanta. :lol:

Rather than the foolishness that is going on here driving off the better heeled (mentally) members, you might consider the lack of interesting topics as being the problem.

Is it possible we have just run out of things to talk about?

Respectfully,

Joe
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Yep, must be the full moon.....
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Full Effect

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Peter,

Ya say there's a full moon.......who knew?

What's your first clue? Do you wake up in the morning smelling like a wet dog and find chicken bones scattered all over the house? Wife and pup locked up in the bathroom and won't let you in? 8O

Perhaps you should seek help. :roll:

Myself? Same asshole year-round. Come to think of it, it would be downright scary if I was moon-struck like you. :lol:

I have noticed you get a little more testy certain times of the month. Had no idea it was the moon. Thought you were just "on the rag" :?

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Death

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Wyatt,

Deleating your post does not remove the sickness from your mind. The madness remains, eating away at the last shreds of what, hopefully, was once a man.

You are not my worst enemy. They have all been left behind me in the dust of a distant memory. Your threats and rantings are even less than that same dust.

I have seen an amazing amount of death, been close, very close, even touched it. Some who draw close to the grim reaper, like you have mentioned, find themselves pissing uncontrollably. Defecation is often part of the last moments.

Don't believe, even in the smallest part of your remaining intelligence, that I fear you. Should you begin to believe your fantasy, you might think you should act upon it. Be afraid of the fantasy. Unlike what you imagine, it is not a warm and fuzzy place.

While you may live long enough to "dance and piss on my grave", the disease that is destroying you will leave you unable to know why you are doing it.

I will live every day I should, breath every breath I am allotted, and when my time comes, will be thinking:

"Today is a good day to die". Crazy Horse (Sunday, June 25, 1876)

You on the other hand, will, like now, not be thinking at all. That event will also be deleated.

Joe Ribaudo
Wiz
Expert

Post by Wiz »

Well, that didn't sound good. What did he say to you?
late49er
Part Timer

silliness

Post by late49er »

Joe,

Not knowing the folks on this website I still have to believe there are a lot of good folks out there who simply want to discuss the history of the Superstituions, the Stone Maps, the Apache`s, etc.

I really don`t know how to help re-direct the dialogue to allow this to happen. Maybe at the end of the day everyone out there has to take responsibility for their own actions and as John Wayne used to say he treats others with respect and demands others treat him with respect. I suspect if that doesn`t happen no one sane will want to participate.

I have to tell you when I first got started with all this in February what a joy it was to read the archives and participate in the discussions. Unfortunately all of that has fallen on hard times. I find myself now just reading the archives if I am curious about something because the currect discussions are generally nuts.

I think people like you and TGH have an additional responsibilty to keep things running smooth because in many ways you are both teachers of things LDM. As teachers you should realize really you are the most attentive students because you know what you don`t know, a lot of the rest of us are clueless. Also the way you handle yourselves on this site is a lesson to others as to how to act. Have to say though I don`t know how I would react to some of the slander. Pretty mean stuff being said.

In terms of things to talk about I believe there is a wealth of history, etc., out there the problem is how do folks re-cast what it is they think they know and look at it diffently. I know there is a lot going on in those mountains, and what a hoot to talk about it. Get folks going in the right direction they will follow. Here is a good question for you. If Sims Ely knew the location of the LDM why didn`t he reveal it?

Regards,

Late49er
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

What Did He Know and When Did He Know It?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Late,

Thank you for the compliments. It does become difficult to maintain a focus here. After a while the conversation tends to get a little stale. It's really up to the new people, like you, to give the forum a fresh direction.

If you look back at my first posts here, you will find that I did that very thing. I am reaping the rewards for that now.

I don't believe Sims found the LDM. If he did, as I have long suspected, there was nothing left to remove.

I believe John Chuning did find the location. Because it was worked out, he refused to believe it was the LDM. He started looking at the next canyon over and then the next canyon..............

It's more than possible, in my mind, that a number of searchers have found the location and moved on. Most of the people on this site, would probably do the same thing. The dream dies hard.

I intend to give my partner some more time take a look up that ravine, but he is not all that interested in the LDM. If he declines to take a look, I will probably give someone else the chance.

I am looking forward to meeting you at the campout, along with a number of other members. If you get down this way before then, give me a call.

Respectfully,

Joe
late49er
Part Timer

What Did he know and when Did he know it?

Post by late49er »

Joe,

Have to head to the airport but let me leave you with a final thought.

Perhaps Ely was given the location to the LDM and something else. The gift was always a two-edged sword, you can`t reveal one without revealing the other. The other exists behind a waterfall.

The other is worth a lifetime of searching.

Look forward to meeting you folks.

Regards,

Late49er
late49er
Part Timer

What Did he know and when Did he know it?

Post by late49er »

Almost forgot. When I get down for the meet in the desert, if you would like to see what I am referencing I will be glad to show it to you.

If you would like to do this bring along a couple of young bucks, being 56 I am not going up the side of that mountain again and down into that hole by myself.

Regards,

Late 49er
Wyatt Westwood
Part Timer

Post by Wyatt Westwood »

See ya at your place at high noon Partner.

Be READY FOR IT.

Now is that 2250 north, south, east or west?

I thought I would cut you a little slack being as your an old timer never working a day in your life an all. I guess being so old you don't know when to shut your flap so I meant every word of that last post.

Still digging yer own (Hole) grave? I guess someone has to shut that flap.

Stay packing and watch your back trail old man.

I'll bring ya an undertaker so yer widder don't get to upset.

Signed:

Quick Draw Mcgraw

I'm just a funnen with you and your a bees nest. Must be that lazy old age a getten to ya?

Try some goood old fashion hard work for a change!

There my posts in case you haven't noticed?
I'll delete them whenever I feel like it Old Man.
I guess you lost your coke bottle glasses AGAIN.

We'll still be a pissing and a dancing!

The Lost Old Fart Joe Rib Mine just found, six feet down!

Halalouya!

Were Rich!!!!!!
bill711
Expert

Are you on the trail

Post by bill711 »

WYATT TWAT; take your medicine! Try to stay within the ARC! Bill 8)
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

"Crosses the line"

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Wyatt,

Not sure if this will get through to you, but you have made a specific threat as to time, place and results. I understand that you think you are being cute, but threats made on the internet are being taken very seriously these days.

[The Court has also upheld time, place, and manner restrictions regulating speech. But, the Court has consistently held that restrictions on speech cannot be content or viewpoint based. Individuals have the right to speak, and in some cases demonstrate their opinions even if those opinions are unpopular and hate motivated. However, when such "free speech" crosses the line and becomes a terroristic threat or an incitement to violence, the courts have stepped in and punished the speaker.] That would be you.

You have threatened a sworn deputy of the Mohave County Sheriff's Office. That places you in a special category of the law. It will not help to delete your threats.

You have also shown the type of coward you are, by warning me to "watch my back". You would do well to take this as friendly advice.
Crawl back in your hole, and be careful of what you write.

You have a nice life down there, don't let your little fantasy screw it up.
ROCHA
Greenhorn

Post by ROCHA »

The Maps are real.
Last edited by ROCHA on Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bill 711
Greenhorn

Post by bill 711 »

I'm sorry Wyatt, I didn't mean that last post. Please don't be mad at me. Joe is always lying on this forum and we all know this. He likes to stir things up to bring more attention to himself. He's so self centered and egotistical we can't control the old coot anymore. Nows he claiming to be a Sheriff's Deputy Policeing the Forum? Just what we all need a Law Man on the forum. Why don't we just rename this forum the Deputy Joe Ribaudo Forum so he can censor and police all of our posts? I know a lot of my fellow dutch hunters are out raged to hear we have an undercover narc on the forum and won't be posting on here anymore. It's funny how the truth always makes it's way to the surface over time. Joe is a Narc all of you don't post on here he might bust you for telling the truth! Write the Administrator and have him banned from this forum. We need no Law man censors on here.
This is an outlaw Forum!

Bill711
JoeRibaudo
Greenhorn

Post by JoeRibaudo »

Respectfully Yours.
Last edited by JoeRibaudo on Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rochha
Part Timer

" Posts "

Post by rochha »

Billy,

I see your up to your old multi personality posts again; tell me just what is your purpose here? If you have something to discuss on the Lost Dutchman post it, if not then don’t. It’s no wonder nobody bothers to reply to your posts, ( oro maps ) everyone thinks you have a mental problem in seeking attention. When you do make a post about something ( masonic signs in the supers, peralta land grants ) and someone who knows what they are talking about refutes what you say, you delete the post. Why not discuss the subject with them; you just might learn something about what you think you know.

This may all be fun and games to you but I assure you to other people it is not. Just because other people don’t agree with your claims of discovery does that give you the right to make a mockery of this forum? To make ridiculous posts trying to be someone else? Does that make you feel good inside? Does that fill the void of no attention? If you’re going to delete posts why not delete those? If your ego needs inflating why not go out in the desert and find more of Coronado’s Campsites and take pictures and forward them to the Asu person again. Or has he blown you off like everyone else?

I did not post this to start another insult war with you, I will not participate in that. I was not going to participate in anything you posted but now you have made the ridiculous post of " ROCHA ". Why did you do that? I stayed out of it but no you gotta drag me into this.

If your going to post something personally I would prefer to see “ No news is good news “ or “ blah blah blah”, those posts have more content then anything else you have ever posted.

Rochha
bill711
Expert

Are you on the trail

Post by bill711 »

Twyatt take your medicine! You had your moment of fame. bill 8)
azdave35
Part Timer

Post by azdave35 »

dont pay any attention to him and he will go away ...dont answer any more of his crazy posts...
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

The Law

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Wyatt,

If the "moderator" of this forum decided to block further posts from you, he is way late. :lol: If he finds some value in blocking your posts, it will only be a matter of time until he blocks the rest of your personalities.

I have mentioned more than once on this forum, that I am a member of the Mohave County Sheriff's Office, Search and Rescue Team. As such, I am sworn in every year by Sherrif Tom Shehann. We are all volunteers, with badge, ID and Sheriff's uniform. The laws that pertain to full time deputies, do not apply to us.

The laws that apply to internet terroistic threats do apply to what you have done on this siite. If you have been blocked, that would be the reason, I assume.

After trying to get you blocked for your earlier threats, I gave it up as a lost cause. The reason I did it before, is because I could see where you would end up with your insane comments. If the management of this site decides to let the rest of your personalities continue posting, the results will not be good. If they have blocked "Wyatt", you may want to take that as a "not so subtle" hint.

Despite your disdain for the knowledge of the members of this forum, there is a good deal of valuable information that is exchanged here. There may come a time when an important question may occur in your research. It might help if you could post it here.

Watching my "back trail" is a habit I have carried for over thirty years. I don't expect that you will ever be in that area, but that won't change my habits. After making such a "public" threat, you would have to be brain dead to carry it out.

Your real name, address, phone number and posts, will be on file at the Sheriff's Office in Kingman. Any future threats will be handed over as well.

It is never a good idea to leave such a clear paper trail. 8O

At this point I will take Dave's advice and ignore any of your future posts
BlackBeard
Greenhorn

Post by BlackBeard »

The Hunting is good for the soul.