A newb's question

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

You mean you havent made any valid points lately? oops

My bad.....

Guess I will go look up the word "paranoia" in the Websters and see if any forum member is the poster child for the definition. (No I do not mean you silly goose).
skeelos
Greenhorn

Post by skeelos »

TGH wrote:Guess I will go look up the word "paranoia" in the Websters and see if any forum member is the poster child for the definition. (No I do not mean you silly goose).
Perhaps. But remember, it's not paranoia if they really *are* out to get you. :)
Most of the world's problems are caused by people who take themselves too seriously.
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Quite true. We all change our names and do other dastardly deeds just to "get" him...dont we? :D
skeelos
Greenhorn

Post by skeelos »

TGH wrote:Quite true. We all change our names and do other dastardly deeds just to "get" him...dont we? :D
Well, when I see a hot button I usually don't press it, and that's one I think I'll avoid. ;) What little I've said about myself is the truth, and whatever has passed between various forum members in the past is something for the concerned parties to resolve. Even though I don't know the details, it seems to me that it would to everyone's benefit if people could bury the hatchet, and I don't mean in each other's head.
Most of the world's problems are caused by people who take themselves too seriously.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Hatchet, hatchet, they don't got no stinking hatchet

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Skeelos,

You are, of course, correct. I have tried to make peace with these guys a number of times. You can go back through the posts as far as you like, you will see that if I don't nod my head at everything they say, I am personally attacked. I respond in kind. The really good part of the whole thing, is that a couple of these asshole buddies, or "silly goose" :roll:
characters have quit posting directly to me.

You will notice that they still insult me, but since they don't mention my name, they can giggle like little girls telling some foolish secrets. If that makes them feel somehow superior, I am happy to be the catalyst for their squishy feelings.

There are a number of people, old members and new, who come onto this forum with crazy agendas. A few of them, all the same person, are very much into computers. A while back, I noticed someone named skeelos on a tech. site. I did put the two things/people together, mostly because skeelos is a very unusual name and one has now shown up on this forum.

No offense meant, and even though I thought you could be that person, I planned on treating you with respect. I think I have. Since you believe I am giving you more credit than you deserve, that would be more than polite. :)

Respectfully,

Joe
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Old Habits Die Hard

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Peter,

I happen to know that I am paranoid. It is a burden I carry with me every day. It was honed to a fine edge many years ago, and in another world. I can't lay it aside, because it saved my life, more than once. It is now my closest friend. I expect that my family will honor that paranoia, and bury me with my favorite .45

Because you are paranoid, that does not mean no one is out to get you.
It seems that Skeelos understands that. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wiz,

From time to time, a lone wolf shows up on this site. He is known by many of the members. It would appear you are out of that loop. He will only be here a short time, get insulted, get mad and get gone.

In his last two appearances he has not added one word to the discussion of the LDM."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Joe

Well done. I was going to PM you, but you have already figured things out on your own.

TGH"

Really? As you know my comments were directed at Redison.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Redison,

Well done. I myself have seen mine dumps in the Superstitions. Some are indeed in plain sight....others seem to have been purposefully hidden and the dump material scattered over quite a large area and hidden in handy cracks and crevasses...then covered over with whatever fill was handy. Try finding those dumps...lol.

Some folks on the forum have their own theories on where and what the LDM might be...and dont mind deriding all other information if it clashes with their silly notions. Oh well....

P"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changed your mine about your new buddy?

Joe
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

Post by dutch elm disease »

it seems "abuse" on here is defined not by what one says..but by who says it...its been apparent to me for some time...anyone else noticed it? :lol: it seems to be "get joe" season....for what reason i can but only guess at...its odd that the "guardian angels" who from time to time "swoop" down on other members :lol: and criticise them for their so called abusive comments are conspivcious only by their silence right now and in this instance.NO one or two members (in my opinion) have the right to chase off another member from this site,which appears to be the case right now. so why not grow up?
i can understand joes "paranoia" if it stems from the circs that i believe it might. AND YES I KNOW WHATS COMING NEXT!..dont we all.
bill... get that exhaust fixed :lol:
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Madness.....

lol
redison
Part Timer

Re: Old Habits Die Hard

Post by redison »

[quote="Joe Ribaudo"]

"Wiz,

From time to time, a lone wolf shows up on this site. He is known by many of the members. It would appear you are out of that loop. He will only be here a short time, get insulted, get mad and get gone.

In his last two appearances he has not added one word to the discussion of the LDM."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember Lone Wolf, he entertained himself by pretending to be someone he wasn't. Exchanging a few emails with members and then redirecting those emails to the individual(s) he was impersonating. He was tracked down by his Internet Provider and confronted with his actions. I don't think HE will be back on this site.

Joe has a way of making himself believe that everyone that disagrees with him is the same person incognito. He just can't make himself accept that there might be more than one peroson out there that that thinks... well... that doesn't care to correspond with him.

redison
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

You mean Skeelos-Wiz-Redison -TGH-Azmula-Lone Wolf-Bill & co. ARE NOT the same fellow? Hmmmm.... Golly gee. Maybe everyone IS out to "get" him.
Ward
Greenhorn

Post by Ward »

TGH wrote:You mean Skeelos-Wiz-Redison -TGH-Azmula-Lone Wolf-Bill & co. ARE NOT the same fellow? Hmmmm.... Golly gee. Maybe everyone IS out to "get" him.

Even a casual observer can see that Joe is convinced they are all the same person, either Clay Worst, Tom Kollenborn or Jim Hatt and have no other goal in life except to hurrass him.

It's Joe's way of making himself feel like he is "in the loop" he speaks about.

LOL

Ward
Jan
Part Timer

WOW!

Post by Jan »

Ward wrote:
"
It's Joe's way of making himself feel like he is "in the loop" he speaks about."

Is this a private fued or can anyone jump in here?
skeelos
Greenhorn

Post by skeelos »

This has been a test of the Emergency Pissin’ Contest System. This was only a test. In the event of an actual Pissin’ Contest, you will be advised to start Pissin’. This was only a test. We now return you to our regularly scheduled broadcast, already in progress.
Roger
Part Timer

Forum Clean Up

Post by Roger »

Could you guys clean this up a little?????

This is beginning to sound like a Jr. High level forum.

Roger
skeelos
Greenhorn

Post by skeelos »

My apologies if I have offended anyone's sensibilities with my previous post.
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Now, now boys and girls. Roger is correct. Lets all be nice .

If you really want to annoy a certain person all you have to do is ignore him. THAT really sets him off. Kinda like a whining 2 year old that isnt getting the attention he/she craves.

P
late49er
Part Timer

Petzite/Waterfalls

Post by late49er »

Joe,

Good question about the petzite. Not aware of any gold tellurides where I am working. Doesn`t mean they aren`t a part of it. Would be a bit surprised if they were though.

Cripple Creek, Colorado was probably the biggest Gold Telluride Deposit ever found. Actually some similarities now that I think about it. Believe the country rock was pre-cambrian granites and gneisses broken though by a mass of Tertiary volcanic rock. that was quite a deposit, particularly the Cresson Blowout. Over a million ounces of gold came from that bonanza. Epithermal deposit I believe.

Appreciate the comment about the metal detector. Not sure what that would buy at this time.

TGH,

Agree the waterfall is the key to the LDM and a lot more. In fact behind the waterfall is where I got my first exposure to the essence of the Stone Maps. Suspect there are more maps out there. The Maps were always copies with everyone adding their bit of graffeti.

Regards,
Late49er

Late49er
Ward
Greenhorn

Of course Roger is correct

Post by Ward »

TGH wrote:Now, now boys and girls. Roger is correct. Lets all be nice .

If you really want to annoy a certain person all you have to do is ignore him. THAT really sets him off. Kinda like a whining 2 year old that isnt getting the attention he/she craves.

P
P

Now that is hitting the nail on the head. Judging by what I have observed on this site recently, and heard in the "grapevine" it looks like the three men I named earlier have been ignoring Joe's attempts to lure them into participating in this forum and become the targets of his rath because of it.

I have seen Joe sling all three of those names around on here in an insulting manner and then confess he has never met them in person. At least two of them anyway.

Like I said, it makes him feel like he is in he loop! And like you said, Just like a whinning 2 year old!

Ward
azdave35
Part Timer

Post by azdave35 »

gentlemen.....lets not worry about who's calling who names.....i dont know about you but i'd rather talk about gold....lol
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

49er

I seriously doubt we are talking about the same waterfall.

P
Jan
Part Timer

Re: Forum Clean Up

Post by Jan »

Roger wrote:Could you guys clean this up a little?????

This is beginning to sound like a Jr. High level forum.

Roger
Roger,

No offence to your honest and appreciated attempt to get things back on an even keil here but, sometimes you have to take out the trash before you can begin to sweep the floor.

To do just that it is sometimes necessary to drag people "out of the closet" and expose the Ducks that try to walk and talk like Chickens.

It should be known to all that Joe Ribaudo is not the only poster
here with a vindictive and evil agenda for people that have ignored him
or his aberrant personal "advances", and retaliates in the shadows by
spreading tainted gossip.

The second person I speak of is well known to all here, by name anyway,
and attempts to discredit the word of people that he fears might publicly
disclose his attraction to little boys instead of women of his own age.

I find Joe's infatuation with this individual very interesting especially
in consideration of his own words that " Ravens of a feather..." which I
must admit is usually very true.

Jan
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

And They Just Keep Coming

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

All,

Jan and Ward are the same person, In my opinion. You are all forewarned. We have one person who has a number of names and he has a warped agenda.

Ward has lied to me in a personal message. Reddison has lied about me attempting to get chummy with Jim Hatt. You can all come to your own conclusions why he would do that.

I have not insulted any of the three men mentioned, except perhaps in the twisted minds of the multiple personalities that reside in "Lone Wolf".
Drag just one real insult to any of those three in your next reply.

In the event that any of you are enjoying the ass kissing L.W. is doing right now, remember the past. He will soon be biting instead of kissing.
In the meantime, you will just be making fools out of yourself by petting the beast.

Jan/redison/L.W./Ward........

You have crossed the line with your comments about "my friend". Your gutless, anonymous accusations show your true colors. Frindship is about mutual trust, something you just wonder about.

This will be my last post concerning this spineless asshole. You may all deal with him in your own way.

Peter,

I will make one last attempt to make peace with you. We have mutual friends who respect you. I believe they also respect me. You are the one person who should know that the above comments are true.

Respectfully,

Joe
azdave35
Part Timer

Post by azdave35 »

sometimes joe has strong opinions but he is one of the few here that uses his real name ...at least you know who you are talking to...i have only met a few in real life from the forum so i dont know who most of you people are (except for joe..he uses his real name)....and by the way my real name is dave....i've been prospecting and treasure hunting for about 25 years and know alot of people that hunt the superstitions...so i dont like to hurl insults at anyone in here cuz he might be one of my friends...(how would you know being as how most of the people here prefer to remain anonymous)?...so to the people that are in here hurling insults...its a free forum and it does tend to liven things up around here when it gets dead....your insults would carry alot more weight if you wern't hiding behind an alias....just my opinion
Wiz
Expert

Post by Wiz »

What I'd like to know is how the heck did I get dragged into all this? This thread was four pages long before I ever even saw it. Who else am I supposed to be here?
Dave: I may not use my real name, but Wiz is the only one I've ever used here since the new format started in 2002 or whenever it was. So if anyone thinks I'm playing a dual-identity game here, forget it. I have trouble enough keeping one identity straight.

Now, what was the original question, anyway?
azdave35
Part Timer

Post by azdave35 »

i'm not really accusing anyone of having dual identities....thats not the point i was trying to get across....my point is...why insult someone when you dont even know what the man looks like or who he is?