Helen Corbin's Olbers Manifest

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
djui5
Expert

Re: Helen Corbin's Olbers Manifest

Post by djui5 »

Mike McChesney wrote:Raul Grijalva is still trying to turn the whole Santa Cruz River Valley into a wilderness area.
Mike
Not gonna happen!

http://www.sfexaminer.com/politics/2011 ... rness-plan

BTW I can't stand that Raul prick, he really pisses me off.
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

BTW, don't worry, I'll take everyone to the mine when I find it next year :lol:
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

Grijalva needs a new suit before he should be allowed in public again.

Randy breaks hip while finding the mine. Randy breaks ankle leaving mine. Randy breaks arm leading group to the mine.

In other words Randy will use the gold to pay his medical bills in the end.
"Be Careful of What You Do Before A Lie Becomes The Truth"
Cubfan64
Expert

Post by Cubfan64 »

At least he'll have good insurance :)
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

These two posts are from May of 2006:

Any updates on this? Did anyone find out where she got her manifest from?

Randy Wright

Gregory E. Davis Post subject: Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:07 PM

Part Timer

Location: Tempe, Arizona Hi Joe: I was going through the posts under the heading of: "Helen Corbin's Olbers Manifest," where I came across a post you made on Sunday, May 8, 2005 at 6:23 am, subject heading; "Das Twist." Here you made the following statement at the end of the post. "I happen to know that Tom Kollenborn keeps tabs on the LDM Forum, and have it on good authority that he was the source for Corbin's manifest." Joe, with all due respect I need to correct you on this statement. Granted, Tom does keep an eye on the Forum, but I know for a fact, absolutely and without question!!!, that Tom did NOT give the Corbin's the ship manifest. I know this for I was visiting the Corbin's with a good friend of mine long before her book was published. It was during this visit that Helen and my friend discussed the subject of the manifest which he had given her along with other papers. I was there and saw the material and heard the discussion. Sorry, but I cannot reveal the name of that person for reasons of confidentiality. It's up to that person to make it know if they want to do so. Respectfully, Gregory E. Davis

My source for Tom being the one who gave Helen the Olbers Manifest was a partner of Kraig Roberts. They led me down many a false trail. They played me like a fiddle. :oops:

At this time, I have no reason for "confidentiality". Helen's source was Kraig Roberts. My source for that information was Bob Corbin, who was there with Greg and Kraig when he gave it to her. Bob gave me his permission to name him as my source in a telephone conversation this morning.

If you read back through this thread, you will be able to judge the authenticity of the manifest for yourself. In clearing up that last bit of information, I can now put the Olbers story behind me. I believe we have, pretty much debunked that "evidence" along with the Frank Alkire's story.

Joe Ribaudo
starman
Greenhorn

Post by starman »

Seems that Corbin and Glover have made a real mess of things. Corbin writes a Bible and doesn`t check references. Glover still hasn`t figured out what type of deposit the dutchman`s mine is, and will not share his base data. Maybe the manifest and Geological data came from the same person. :lol:

Based on what I know it is epithermal. :D

Joe, you are still being played like a fiddle. Different musician same band. 8O

Starman
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Ben, (Starman)

I appreciate your input, but I stopped paying attention to anonymous posters some time ago. You may be right, that I am "still being played like a fiddle", but your opinion is worthless to me until you put your real name at the bottom of your posts.

"Maybe the manifest and Geological data came from the same person."

It would appear that you have stumble on a real fact. Not all of the "Geological data" but some of it.

Joe Ribaudo
Oroblanco
Part Timer

Post by Oroblanco »

Hola amigos,

These false bits of information being put into the public may yet come round to 'bite the hindparts' of those who originated them. Fun and games can be carried too far.

Roy
"We must find a way, or we will make one." --Hannibal Barca
starman
Greenhorn

Post by starman »

Roy,

I would not be so hard on the authors of those works. Seperating the wheat from the chaff is not an easy task. Even today some people believe the Holmes Manuscript is the real deal, even though Holmes denied he wrote it and the person who preserved the work thought it to be worthless. It wasn`t even written in the United States.

So do you have an opinion of how Jacob made it to this country?

Regards,

Martin Waltzer
Starman
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

starman wrote: So do you have an opinion of how Jacob made it to this country?

Regards,

Martin Waltzer
Starman
On a boat :mrgreen:
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari
Cubfan64
Expert

Post by Cubfan64 »

djui5 wrote:
starman wrote: So do you have an opinion of how Jacob made it to this country?

Regards,

Martin Waltzer
Starman
On a boat :mrgreen:
Way to go out on a limb on that one Randy :mrgreen:

Starman,

I assume from your signature "Martin Waltzer" you mean to imply that you are a descendant from the same family as Jacob of LDM fame?

Is there a geneological trail you would provide that might convince us?
starman
Greenhorn

Post by starman »

Djui5,

Good guess. You are right.

Cub Fan,

I was born in South Africa, spent many years in the military helping develope information technologies such as masking IP addresses and pattern recognition systems to replicate writing samples. 8O These systems allow you to be whoever you want to be.

I grew up in a village not far from Pretoria. We have a small museum here that you would probably be interested in. Most of our family immigrated from America to Germany and from there to South Africa and work in Gold Mining.

That should be enough to get you started if you are interested in that sort of thing.

No real interest in being a part of this mess. I do find it amusing though. Seems I know you from somewhere just can`t place it.

Starman
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Ben,

Could it be that Paul gave you a drink of water out on a trail in the Superstitions? 8O

Take care,

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

I believe it's Walzer not Waltzer. :wink:

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Martin,

Sorry I kept calling you Ben. It was a natural mistake as your posts have the same style of......

Glad to see a German connection to Ben Davis. I assume you are connected to the "Gatekeepers", although that seems a long shot from Germany. On the other hand, the whole things is less than believable, so there's no harm done.

What really puzzles me is the positions of the two people who I know are involved in this story......including Calalus. I know that Ben's position can't be filled by a dummy, and you being a Director of Systems Engineering must take a bit of formal education.

Almost makes me wonder if the fairy tales might actually be true, but I'm not there yet. Keep posting and I will end up giving you a call someday, just to see if you sound as sincere as Ben does on the phone.

So the real question here is, why do you folks keep posting on this site? What are you trying to accomplish? Most, if not all, of the members here think you guys are just bored with your jobs and trying to see if you can convince us that the tooth fairy is real and living in cave in the Superstitions.

One last thing......It is Walzer. :)

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

starman wrote:Djui5,

Good guess. You are right.

Starman
Call it a hunch :lol: It's Randy btw, ask Ben, he knows me.

I can be a little sarcastic at times. I understand you're quite the tunnel support Engineer.
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari
Oroblanco
Part Timer

Post by Oroblanco »

starman wrote:Roy,

I would not be so hard on the authors of those works. Seperating the wheat from the chaff is not an easy task. Even today some people believe the Holmes Manuscript is the real deal, even though Holmes denied he wrote it and the person who preserved the work thought it to be worthless. It wasn`t even written in the United States.

So do you have an opinion of how Jacob made it to this country?

Regards,

Martin Waltzer
Starman
It appears that you have misunderstood whom I would be 'hard' on; not the authors, whom were, as far as I know, passing along what they believed to be authentic and truthful information, but the liars who gave that false information to the authors. The fact that some false info got into Helen's book, does not affect the rest of her information which is very good indeed. People who run such hoaxes often end up with very un-intended results, as in backfires. There are laws about fraud.

As to how Jacob Waltz came to America, obviously Randy got it right; by boat. As to which exact ship, which exact port, I do not yet know and may never know. That is the case with many early immigrants. I did try, like many others have, to pin down Waltz's immigration but found that I could not. There are too many Jacob Waltz names in too many places, no specific point of information that would nail it beyond argument. At least as far as I could find. I was a bit surprised when Helen had him pinned down on the Olbers, which ended as you well know. The best authors can be fooled by their sources, and this is a good example of that.

Do you have a theory on Jacob Waltz's arrival in the USA? I would be interested in reading it. Thank you in advance.

Good luck and good hunting amigos, I hope you find the treasures that you seek.
Oroblanco <Roy A. Decker>
Oroblanco
Part Timer

Post by Oroblanco »

Joe Ribaudo wrote
trying to see if you can convince us that the tooth fairy is real and living in cave in the Superstitions.
I have absolute proof that the tooth fairy is real; she does not reside in the Superstitions however, that is only a vacation home, her real home is Wind Cave in the Black Hills. My associates will not allow me to release the photos and videotape that will confirm this, so you will have to take my word on it.
Roy
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Roy,

Your word is good enough for me. It's going in the book. 8)

Take care,

Joe
starman
Greenhorn

Post by starman »

Randy?

Late`s friend? He spoke highly of you. Seems you have a special book of his. Are you thinking of Martin Heisner? Mr. Heisner was a mining engineer working for the Peralta`s. After his death close friends, and their descendents still care for a rose garden he left in the Superstitions. Nice to make your acquaintance.

cub fan,

Yes I am a descendent of Jacob Waltzer. I believe you refer to him as the Dutchman.

Roy,

Jacob came to the United States from South Africa. I see you are interested in Atlantis. Have you read an article by J.B. Kennedy, "Plato`s forms, Pythagorean Mathematics, and stichometry", If not you might want to take a go at it. The article is a landmark in Platonic analysis. Apply his methodology to the Atlantis dialogues.

Joe,

I am not a gatekeeper. I am a private contractor. When in the states I have an office in Queen Creek. The Eagle has landed. Great People.

Martin Waltzer
Starman
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Martin,

So why does B.C. Systems spell your last name Walzer? Not you?

Joe
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

starman wrote:Randy?

Are you thinking of Martin Heisner?

Martin Waltzer
Starman
Yep, my apologies, I got my Martin's mixed up. I still have to unlock Late's secrets in that book. One of these days I will figure it out :lol:
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

BTW Martin, do you study Quantum Physics at all?
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari
Oroblanco
Part Timer

Post by Oroblanco »

Starman wrote
Roy,

Jacob came to the United States from South Africa. I see you are interested in Atlantis. Have you read an article by J.B. Kennedy, "Plato`s forms, Pythagorean Mathematics, and stichometry", If not you might want to take a go at it. The article is a landmark in Platonic analysis. Apply his methodology to the Atlantis dialogues.
Thank you for the suggestion, just started to skim it but it looks interesting. I have fairly well found the truth of Atlantis and even the location, as well as the source of later embellishments but a hidden code in the dialogues would be of interest, especially in light of Plato's being a supporter and follower of Socrates, the fellow forced to drink the hemlock tea.

Have you picked out what ship(s) Jacob was a passenger on, for this emigration from South Africa to America? Any further info would be interesting and appreciated.
Roy