How about some more moderated forums right here Count?

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
TC1228
Greenhorn

How about some more moderated forums right here Count?

Post by TC1228 »

I don't see any need for a new website when the same thing could be accomplished right here.

The webmaster set up a moderated forum for Joe already. I suggest he simply set up other moderated forums in the names of Roger, Aurum, Dr. Glover, Azmula, Wiz, basically all the regulars and let the members gravitate to where they want to and let the moderators moderate as they feel is appropriate.

Questions for individual moderators could be addressed to them in their own forums and the strings could build from there. The moderators could delete posts that are inflamatory, or are not stimulating the conversation in the direction he feels it should be going.

The unmoderated forums can stumble along the way they always have with no changes, but at least we wouldn't have to wade through them if we didn't want to.

How about it Count,

Will you give it a try?

tc
count
Expert

Post by count »

For anyone who wants to moderate their own form - just pm the forum title you want to count
TC1228
Greenhorn

Post by TC1228 »

I appreciate your effort Count, but didn't you try it that way before?
You set up one moderated forum with it being requested, can't you do it again.

I propose this:

MODERATOR FORUM

Greg Davis Superstition Mountain History
Dr. Glover The Holmes Camp
Aurum People Places and Things
Azmula The Peralta Stone Maps
Roger Legends & Stories
Wiz Hiking & Personal Experiences
TC Askey The Bob Ward Camp
Pick Someone The Petrasch/Thomas Camp

If the Moderators want the name of their forum changed, they could request it couldn't they?
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Requested?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

TC,

You left out Peter and S.C. :?

Do you happen to remember who "requested" the "moderated forum"?
As I rember it, Count just decided he would create one. Since you are the one requesting the "moderated forum", shouldn't you be a "moderator"? :)

Respectfully,

Joe
bill711
Expert

Moderated forum,s

Post by bill711 »

JOE; Have you noted how these deviates keep wanting to destroy this forum by getting everyone in a great big whoop-t-do?? They are just trying to destroy what we have here. With all our our crap and fusing fueding with one and the other it,s still the BEST forum on the web. If anyone really wants a sanitized, honeybunn, let,s all agree with one another, let them go over to the retoid forum where they all agree with the moderater on everything...This is just a disgruntled few like WWW and a few of like ilk who would be unhappy every where or anywhere they should find themselves... Bill 8)