LDM - A Distant View - Hello

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
der usserherschlesien

LDM - A Distant View - Hello

Post by der usserherschlesien »

I just signed up on the forum.. I first started looking at LDM about 1992. Just sort of read a few of the books then, but broke my leg in November and am laid up. The only LDM book in the local library was Blair's book Tales of the Superstitions. I didn't really develop an appreciation for it and have ordered some more waiting for them to arrive. So I am brushing up or better yet coming up to snuff.

Oh yeah, Herman Petrasch went to Canada in 1887 for those of you interested in his movements prior to coming to Phoenix.

I would be interested in someday getting into the Superstition to see the lay of the land and gete a better idea of what it is all about---

:mrgreen: [/url]
bill711
Expert

A distant view

Post by bill711 »

DER; Welcome to the forum. Danka Shane Bill 8)
Gregory E. Davis
Part Timer

Post by Gregory E. Davis »

DER; Welcome; I noted your comment regarding Herman Petrasch having traveled to Canada prior to his arrival in Arizona. Since he was in Montana around that time period it is plausible he made the visit. Do you have any documented evidence as to his stay in Canada? Cordially, Gregory E. Davis
Chewie

Post by Chewie »

Hello DER!

Since you are just getting started with LDM stuff, you might like to visit www.DutchHunter.com, Ron Feldman's latest advanture!

Cheers!

Chewie