Ron's Excellent Adventure

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
Scott
Part Timer

Ron's Excellent Adventure

Post by Scott »

Congrats Ron,I hope your Treasure Trove permit is not in My areas of "intrest"!!!!!!
But they likely are.
Please keep your "Base " informed.
Your Quest is being reported thru-out the world.

Regards , Scott
Wiz
Expert

Post by Wiz »

I second that! Good luck, Ron, you've paid your dues and you deserve to make the find. We all have our fingers crossed for you.
Ron
Part Timer

ron's excellent adventure

Post by Ron »

Thank you for your well wishes. We have set our camp in and have begun to carry timbers for reshoring to the site. As a matter of fact last week , two people that you would all know, helped in that process, Jim Hatt and Jack Carlson. I will keep this site updated. Win, Lose, or Draw, it will be an adventure; however let me state unequivocally, that what we're digging into is not the Lost Dutchman Mine, ( although there is history of that linked to this mine). What we hope to accomplish first and foremost is to prove that this is a Spanish mine, so this is first an archaeological dig. The second is the posssibilty of the bullion left there by them. If someone told me of a pile of gold buried somewhere, and no real history would be linked to it, such as we have in the Superstitions, I doubt that I would expend the energy, time , and money to dig there. It's the history , I seek. It's walking in those footsteps that came before me.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

History in the Making

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Ron,

What an adventure! You have a right to be walking in the clouds right now. Not only are you seeking history, but you have made your own place in the historical records.

The first treasure trove permit to be issued in the Superstition Wilderness Area is no small accomplishment. I can only imagine the frustration you must have gone through.

You are looking at this in the right way, as far as I am concerned. (opinion)

If there are treasures inside, you will be rewarded, assuming the government does not find a way to rob you. If no treasure, but it does turn out to be a Spanish Archeological site, you will reap the rewards that no one will be able to steal.

I hope to see you enjoying the benifits that both finds will bring you and your family.

Best wishes and brownies all around. :)

Joe Ribaudo
bill711
Expert

Ron,s Exellent Adventure

Post by bill711 »

RON; Dang! BiG Joe just took the words right out of my mouth.. ALL I can add is we are all with you step by step and wishing you BEST of LUCK on your find...Bill :D :D :D
bill711
Expert

Ron exellent adventure

Post by bill711 »

Did anybody notice this but me?? The pointy head do not beleive the spanish were in and mined the sup,s?? HELL if it was there they sunk a shaft; Even in oklahoma they mined. YET the pointy heads deny this because they do have evidence and if you take evidence to them of it they discount it as comiing from a unqualified source. YET if you hit it big and there is some good attention then they will come and try to steal the find so they can claim the find as their own. SO the headlines read pointy heads find instead of aveage Joe find. Bill :evil: :evil: :evil:
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

A Must Read

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

For those who have taken Peter's comments concerning the First Amendment Forum discussions as "the final word", Knun has been kind enough to post a letter from a pilot in Iraq. Anyone who does not take the time to read it, will be missing a very uplifting message from the front.
It is in the "bill" topic.

Respectfully,

Joe Ribaudo
Wiz
Expert

Post by Wiz »

Well, you're in all the papers, Ron!

We're counting on you to show the world that there really is stuff hidden in the Superstitions and we're not all nuts.

Not all of us, anyway.
Ron
Part Timer

Ron's excellent adventure

Post by Ron »

Well Wiz, that's quite a responsibility. I've known alot of men that are dead now, that if we find anything would also vindicate their search. I guess we all owe at least some of them, a debt of gratitude. If we do prove out any history, it was done on the shoulders of some of these men, and of course some of you.
We have begun to timber the shaft, and the collar is set. We've had alot of attention, as you said. It has been positive, and it is about time we get that kind of attention, rather than what appears to make us look like nuts.
bill711
Expert

ron,s exellent adventure

Post by bill711 »

Whatever you do Ron don,t let them see you sweat!!!! Stay cool 8) 8) 8) :wink: Bill
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Sweat?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Bill,

Sweat in the Superstitions....surely you jest. :)

Ron has mentioned "bullion" being something that might be in his "mine".
It will be very interesting to see, if bullion is found, will it have the "crown"
on it's surface. 8O Three dots over two dots with lines making a crown, will be a story in itself.

Respectfully,

Joe
bill711
Expert

Ron,s exellent adventure

Post by bill711 »

JOE; You better hope there,s not a cross on the bullion if any!!! You,ll never hear the last of it...Joe when the camera on you it get pretty humide sometimes especially when it,s focused on your face... to get the agoney and the estacy... I,m not thru with ded I,m just giving him some time to think things over and rest his head so he can comprehend what,s being said to him alittle bit... Bill
Scott
Part Timer

Post by Scott »

Ron,Your words regarding those People who are past made me once again remember the Men who told me their experiences and knowledge.
Best of luck.I hope the bars are unmarked.

Regards , Scott
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Be Careful

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

All,

This guy first posted this message as coroner and then as doormen.

I would be careful about visiting the site he has posted.

Respectfully,

Joe