Peralta Stone Maps Secret Codes Revealed

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
BlackBeard
Greenhorn

Peralta Stone Maps Secret Codes Revealed

Post by BlackBeard »

Just like to say hi!
Last edited by BlackBeard on Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:00 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Treasure of a Site

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Black Beard,

WOW! 8O

That's impressive.

Respectfully,

Joe
S.C.
Part Timer

Post by S.C. »

I looked at the site since it has been expanded.

Perhaps it is just me... or the pictures do not do the subjects justice... but I just cannot make out the things that Mr. Westwood says are there.

They all look like nature objects. And nothing sticks out. One would have to use their imagination to see something - if something is supposed to be there.

I don't know what to think because I cannot see what point is trying to be made. Maybe if there were some arrows pointing things out or something it'd be easier to make a judgment.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Just Kidding?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

S.C.,

I could be wrong, but it seems to me there are a number of tongue-in-cheek Stone Map experts out there trying to muddy the waters. It is no wonder that you don't believe in the Stone Maps, since you can't see the obvious clues in the pictures we have seen lately. :) You may want to invest some time in your local university checking out a class in "Cloud Imaging". That should make a lot of things easier to understand. :lol:

Seems like a lot of people have popped-up on the forum, made some claims, posted some pictures and disappeared. I have to admit, it has been fun sparring with them.

Respectfully,

Joe
S.C.
Part Timer

Post by S.C. »

Perhaps I should indeed take "Cloud Imaging 101." It might help.

I sort of felt the same way with some of the pictures in Don Shade's book. He'd have a picture of a rock formation and say something was supposed to be represented there... and I'd look and see nothing. So, it's me.

I'd fail a psychological ink blot test. Every pattern they'd show me and ask what I see, I'd probably say it looks like "an ink blot." I guess that means I have no imagination...
Wyatt Westwood
Part Timer

Post by Wyatt Westwood »

No news is good news.
Last edited by Wyatt Westwood on Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Wud He Say?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Mr. Westwood,

I have thought the same, exact thing, for many years now. I just could never put it into words.

I will be waiting for your book to be published.

Thank you for your interesting and informative post.

Welcome to the forum.

Respectfully,

Joe "Vinegar"
Wyatt Westwood
Part Timer

Post by Wyatt Westwood »

No News is Good News.
Last edited by Wyatt Westwood on Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Mr. Westwood,

I am not sure what to make of these statements, made by you:

"Hello again Joe,"

Does the "again" mean that you have greeted me before? I realize you said hello to "everyone", but is it possible that you have spoken to me under a noms' de plume? :?

"I like that standard answer you give Joe. It makes one feel so welcome to your forum. I hope I don't make you mad and you kick me off of your forum. You seem like such a nice forum owner and host."

What do you mean by my "standard answer"? I thought I only made statements. Did you sense that I was writing some kind of answer to a question that you, or others had posed?

My welcome to the forum was heartfelt and sincere. It was offered from me, as an individual, not to be construed as coming from any other members of the forum. What was there in my post that made you think I was speaking for the forum? :? There is a huge problem these days, in people being able to read, but not being able to understand the meaning of what they have read. I have seen that a lot, and the LDM forum is no exception. :wink:

Along those lines, the following statement is not difficult to understand at all:

"I Guess You Boys don't Quite Know How To Treasure Hunt Yet?"

Excluding myself, of course, there are "Boys" who spend a little time here, who I would be more than honored to share some time with on any treasure hunt or trail or camp I might be lucky enough to beg my inclusion in. Many of those "Boys" have disagreed with me and even said a few unkind things about me. A number of them would still be part of the above group. I understand that I might have a little trouble getting those invitations. :lol:

The first words that you chose to address to this forum were:

"I Guess You Boys don't Quite Know How To Treasure Hunt Yet?"

Despite your last name, I doubt you understand the people of the Southwest. A simple introduction, and a little background history should preceed disparaging (showing disrespect, contemptuous of, and belittling) remarks concerning the abilities of people you don't even know, not the other way around.

All of this is, of course, my own opinion. 8O It does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the management or proprietor (not me) of this site. :) It also should not be construed as being statements which reflect the feelings of any other member of this forum. :roll:

I look forward to reading any future posts you decide to write. I don't doubt your sincerity, but that does not mean I will accept everything you write as "fact", just as you should not accept everything I write as "fact".

Once again, welcome to the forum.

Respectfully,

Joe
Peter2
Greenhorn

Post by Peter2 »

>>The people on this forum seem to be more into the research and possible end scenarios of that research with no more actual field discoveries or researching in the field. I put a day or two a month into the field end of it and most of the rest is spent on studying the photographs for clues or maps. It is almost impossible to look at these sites in the field with the naked eye and see the important signs to the goal. Photography is the only solution to the problem. <<

Mr Wyatt,

You make a valid point about the study of photographs. Amazing what the camera picks up that the eye fails to see in the field.

Peter
S.C.
Part Timer

Post by S.C. »

To follow that train of thought... Yes. Many here seem to be concerned a lot with research and history. But, do not think field research is not being done. There is an amazing group of individuals on this forum and I would say most - if not all - have put in LOTS of field research. But, people are very guarded and tend to keep their comings and goings private. So, that should not be perceived as a lack of field work. It is more a reluctance to give up some supposed secret or - worst still to some - to give away their area of interest.

Regarding photos... Yes. Often one sees things in a photo after the fact. Especially trails. You can look right at them and not see them. But then, weeks later, look at a picture and BAM, there one is.
Last edited by S.C. on Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wiz
Expert

Post by Wiz »

Hello Wyatt,

I must admit that I look forward to learning from you how to treasure hunt. If you would, share with us some of the things you've found that validate your methods? Anyone can find dry shafts, markings, broken cactus, funny-shaped rocks, monuments, odd shadows, etc etc in the Superstitions. Everyone here does that all the time. But if you have a proven methodology for actually uncovering a genuine treasure, I'd sure like to know more about it.
Wyatt Westwood
Part Timer

Post by Wyatt Westwood »

No News is Good News.
Last edited by Wyatt Westwood on Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S.C.
Part Timer

Post by S.C. »

Wyatt,

Thanks for your clarification.

This is a multi-person forum. And we all have our own ideas. You and everyone are certainly able to articulate your own thoughts here. We have had arguements. Insinuations. Disagreements. Name-calling. "Fights." Etc. Etc. And all sorts of things that make for a "heated conversation." All of us have been "panned" and ridiculed, so to speak. Do not let that keep you from saying what you have to say.

Take it from me. There is no other venue - in the world - as this one to discuss Lost Dutchman things. Really.

S.C.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Patronizing?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Wyatt,

No need to apologize as you were half right. While I was not speaking for the entire forum, I certainly was patronizing you. The fact that you realized it shows hope for our future discourse. :)

As you may have noticed, I do love to "stir the pot". There was no other way for me to reply to your first couple of posts. The content of your message was somewhat overshadowed by a good deal of patronizing from you towards the members of this site. You can see here that I recognize it too. :wink:

Now that we have that all out of the way, I am sure we will be great friends. I still love Wiz, Peter, Lone Wolf, Rochha, Azmula and Bill 711.
I know I have left a lot of people I have offended out of that list, but my memory is not so good these days. :lol:

It sounds like you have a lot to offer here. I, for one, will be paying attention to everything you have to say. It may be, that the rest of us will soon be singing your praises. :)

You don't sound too impressed with the talent here, but I can assure you there is none better, in this world. You will need a direct line to the dead to get better information than what you can find from members like Aurum, Dr. Glover, S.C., Peter, Greg Davis, Rochha, Charlie and any number of people who seldom post or no longer participate at all. Going back over old posts is an education in itself. Many of these people have special areas of interest that they alone know the evidence and history of.
Many of them give freely of that knowledge, and without a single thought of return. Given respect, they will broaden your own view of any subject that is discussed here. I can assure you there have been many times that I felt like a child being taught by a sage. I thought I knew a great deal about the Superstition Mountains and the legends that they hold, until I joined this forum. I now realize how little I really know.

Respectfully,

Joe Ribaudo
bill711
Expert

clues and more clues ????

Post by bill711 »

Wyatt; 1st. Welcome to the forum. NOW; My question after reading your enlongaded spills about the clues is this? If we need to take pic,s with high powered camera,s and use lights and high powered magnifying insturments to see and ferret out the clues that are only there or show up at only 2 minutes a day; my question is this, WHAT did the spanish/mexican,s use to read the clues???? Thank,s Bill :roll:
Wyatt Westwood
Part Timer

Post by Wyatt Westwood »

No News is Good News.
Last edited by Wyatt Westwood on Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bill711
Expert

clues

Post by bill711 »

So Wyatt; You recomend my getting some rose colored glasses and use the VOLTAIRE method to see every clue above, below ground and in between heaven and hell for the best?? Where should I get the rose colored glasses at walmart or k-mart?? Oh have you had any of the horned reptoids rise up out of the ground at you?? Thank,s Bill
Wyatt Westwood
Part Timer

bill711

Post by Wyatt Westwood »

Hello Mr Bill at 711!
Last edited by Wyatt Westwood on Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tjhuntger
Greenhorn

Legendary and Famous!

Post by tjhuntger »

Hey Wyatt,

I have been to your website and seen some of the things you claim you have done, I have to ask, what makes you " Legendary and Famous "? None of us have ever heard of you before, are you a legend in your own mind?

Seems to me that you have really found nothing other than some tools, just what exactly have you found, this site of yours seems to be a poor attempt at impressing people with nothing. So you found some monuments, who hasn't that is a treasure hunter.

If you are tying to say that you have solved the Peralta Stones, hah! You couldn't solve the TV guide crossword puzzle if you had the answers!

Kino Shades!!!!!!!!!! That is the stupidist thing I have ever heard in my life, oh and by the way, the name of the book is " Rim of Christendom " by Herbert E. Bolton. If you are going to try and impress anyone with this nonsense at least get the name of the book right.

Your site is a joke, it is moslty links to other stuff other than the photos that you have put up, everything else is nothing but fluff. Just who are you trying to impress? I have been lurking in this forum for over a year, while I have never posted before I have to admit you are a joke!!!!!!!!!!!! You outlandish claims, especially of being " Legendary and Famous " are hilarious at best..............Thanks for a few good laughs

tjhuntger
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

Post by dutch elm disease »

hi wyatt
i applaud you for bringing some humour onto the forum,its something that has been sorely needed for a little while...stay around(if you can weather the storm)..im sureyou can.takecare now.
bill711
Expert

back

Post by bill711 »

DED; good to see you back. Bill
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

Post by dutch elm disease »

thanks bill im glad tosee youre still posting,ive been otherwise engaged on the internet side of things looking at things relating to the so called"beale mystery", its quite thought provoking at first glance but as you dig deeper into it, it seems to suffer ,like most treasure stories,do,from a whole lot of assumptions,not alittle nonsense,and of course absolute bullshit. but nonetheless for that it stimulates onesimagination somewhat. that legend too has its own hardcore set of "believers",convinced of the stories authenticity,ridiculed (i suspect) by most "outsiders",maybe or maybe nort with good cause.on a forum concerning this legend (the beale legend) the attitude was expressed by several members that the academic brethren are part of somre kind of conspiracy to ignore and discurag e belief in said legend. ive heard or read the same sentiments regarding the dutchman and quite frankly i find that argument spurious and rather silly. maybe the"academics" ignore because in their knowledge andlearning....there is nothing of substance to take notice of? take carebill
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Hard Talk

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

T.J.,

First let me welcome you to the forum. Just so there is no misunderstanding, I am speaking for myself and I am in no way connected to the ownership or management of this site. :roll:

In my opinion, you are being a little hard on Wyatt, as he seems to fit right in with most of the Dutchhunters I have known. Now you may be completely normal, without the usual mental twitches of the average Red headed, night screaching, chest puffing, head nodding (yup I was there), Dutchhunter. :) If so, you may come under immediate suspicion of being a spy from the "others". :lol:

Respectfully,

Joe Ribaudo
bill711
Expert

lth

Post by bill711 »

YUP Welcome to the club TJ...YES old legend has his answers ready, YOU will have to admit TJ. I first thought he was far out BUT I got to thinking of some of theories that I have heard and I have decided his is no farther out than some that I have seen and read on the post and else where. He couldn,t answer Volaires candida theory tho. Also no reptoid,s either. I will give him alittle longer before I make a decision. Bill