Wiz,

That makes two of us....... :D

rochha
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Sad Humor

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Wiz,

Thank you for the plug. I will not quit my day job.

To be honest, I don't really see the humor. :wink: I place the "Kino glasses" right down there with the "Waltz as a crossdresser" story.

It would be nice to see Wyatt........just admit he had misread the book, or say that someone else had given him the bogus information. I think that may have been the case here, as he obviously did not know the correct name of the book at the start of this thread.

If Wyatt.....has the grace and good humor to get a chuckle out of his own
historical viewpoint (?), it would be a nice change. When you live in the Southwest, it is a requirement that you be able to laugh at yourself. I do it all the time. :lol: If you can't do that, the buzzards will pick you clean. :evil:

While I knew that some of you would be laughing at Wyatt's......expense,
your uncontrollable glee is a little disturbing. :)

Respectfully,

Joe
Wiz
Expert

Post by Wiz »

Hey, I'll take all the uncontrollable glee I can get.

I wonder what theories we would be seeing if it said that Kino was born with a silver spoon in his mouth? Or his head was in the clouds? Or any number of other expressions in the same vein as "seeing the world through rose-colored glasses"?
BlackBeard
Greenhorn

Kino Glasses on Sale at "K"ino Mart!

Post by BlackBeard »

Of Course Kino wore no Rose colored Glasses!
Last edited by BlackBeard on Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bill711
Expert

stone maps

Post by bill711 »

Really boys; What we have here is a poor pitiful excuse of a treasure hunter. We should all pity and feel sorry for him in that he,s in such sad shape. He wants attention and admiration so bad that he will go to any extreme to get our attention so bad that he will even swill up our derogatory remarks about him and actually thrive on them. We should all feel sorry and pity him. It,s a shame that a human being could let himself get in such a sorry state.... Bill
BlackBeard
Greenhorn

Post by BlackBeard »

Hey Guys, Where's that Bigfoot at?
Last edited by BlackBeard on Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wiz
Expert

Post by Wiz »

Wow, this is really getting bizarre!
bill711
Expert

stone map,s

Post by bill711 »

OK Pete and Joe; Here,s my take on the stone map,s. They are mirror image map,s for one thing. The knife is a directional pointer. The lines go into the river or rio this designates that it is a M/E map. To use the map correctly place the map before a mirror and look at the mirror to see the map in it,s correct form. East to West and North to South... Bill :wink:
BlackBeard
Greenhorn

Post by BlackBeard »

Good work!
Last edited by BlackBeard on Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rochha
Part Timer

Dagger

Post by rochha »

“ WayBill “

How do you know that the dagger’s are the supposed to represent each other?

You wrote:

" Nobody posts any real evidence about the stone maps that anyone could use on this forum at all! If they did we would all be rich! "

I feel the same way about your post's on this topic....we finally agree on something! :D

Rochha
bill711
Expert

stone map,s

Post by bill711 »

No No No The only way that the knife has any bearing at all is to the physical map!! be it drawn on paper or stone. You will not find any knife that has any bearing whatsoever in relation to the map,s out in the wilds where it would do it,s job. It has to be with the physical map then it,s use is over or thru or ended. Bill
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Knife Signs?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Bill,

I will add another point of view here. :lol:

The only part of the knife which has any meaning at all, has nothing to do with the blade. I do love seeing all of the ways people read the Peralta Stones. The more theories the better, as far as I am concerned. :)

You are correct concerning the knife.

Respectfully,

Joe
bill711
Expert

stone maps

Post by bill711 »

Joe; I would not be supprised if there wasn,t alittle fluff drawn in there to make thing,s alittle confusing to out sider,s. For instance there COULD be some treasure or what ever buried at any point or stop along the 18 ?? places. I got to thinking about the 2=3 ooo -7=18 I kept thinking of my old algebra eqasion,s...Bill JOW Joe Joe; Patient... can,t you tell when I,m practising my spelling??? huhhhh :lol: :lol: :lol:
bill711
Expert

stone maps

Post by bill711 »

www; I am a air head hunter, I make NO claims to fame! I have read everything that I could get my hands on for about 40 years on the ldm. I do say that I have enough good judgement to know what is reasonable and factual from far out fantansy. I have found a few things that had alittle monatary value in my life. I have found other thing,s that were interesting like old money of which I do have a pretty good collection. I collect many other thing,s too. now do everyone a favor an get lost in the ruble somewhere that you can,t find your way back out of; the dust might help clear your head up..Bill
Wyatt Westwood
Part Timer

Post by Wyatt Westwood »

I beg to differ with the three of you,

The Dagger and the Sword are both paper, rock and in the field symbols in most Books written about those signs in particular.

The Dagger and Sword Shadow Symbols are on the outskirts of all mining areas of the Early Spanish.
It is from the rock God Head and shadow dagger you must find and follow the zig zag trail. The Photo in question had already been posted on the web by someone else that was unauthorized so I released it for viewing to the general public. I know of no other photos like it that have been released to date. What else needs to be posted the GodHead and other photo's authenticity? Nothing! That's a choice all of you have to make for yourselves. I only present Evidence of other possibilities.
I don't think anyone else could find the Stone God Head Map from the Peralta Trail Maps if they searched full time for the rest of their natural life.
If those photo's don't settle well with anyone please just don't look at them. The facts are what you believe them to be. If you don't think it's true it's false and vise versa. You decide. Has anybody you know of used anything at all of what Iv'e posted? Or, what Azmula has Posted?
No ones gotten rich off of any of my posts or any of Azmula's posts to date so we can safely say the information (Photos) fall in the gudielines of the real or the not so real evidence of which all of you need to decide for yourself.

The Dagger Sword Sign / Symbol

Sometimes the Dagger & Sword are a stone cut raised relief and other times carved into Cactus. I have photo's of the Cactus Dagger, shadow Dagger & Sword and the raised rock Sword & Dagger. The Dagger is a directional symbol towards the gold mine site left by the Jesuit Priests to help find their gold. It just so happens it's also in the Peralta Stone Trail Maps.

Waybill's

believe it or not!
bill711
Expert

stone maps

Post by bill711 »

www; I do not give a rats ass if you found 40 daggers and 13 godheads or anything else in the sup,s or any where else; I have a collection of knivies myself. BUT the only dagger that has any reference to the maps is right on the stone for direction only and once it,s used its not used any more or any place else in regardes to these maps. YOU can go find all the knifes and daggers you want in the sup,s BUT they will not have anything to do with the map,s... now go back to your burrow. Bill
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Just Fooling?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Bill,

Sounds like you have the Stone Map knife down cold. It is purely directional, or it may have been added to a symbol which was on the maps from the begining and may just be there to muddy the waters, as you have stated. In either case, it is directional.

Wyatt......

When you edited your past posts you were trying to change history. The problem is, "Hell, I Was There", along with the rest of the forum. You can't erase or edit who you are. We all know you now, and no one will believe anything you say. We did not do this to you, you managed it all by yourself and from your very first post.

It may be that you have something important to contribute here, but no one will believe you are doing anything but "just fooling". You seem to be viewing your own world, through "rose colored glasses". Trust me, there is a big problem in that world. 8O

Give it a rest. There is a great deal to be learned by just reading the words of people like Dr. Glover, Aurum, Greg Davis, S.C., Peter and just about anyone who bothers to spend some time posting here. Bill just gave you a "fact" concerning the Stone Maps. I happen to know he is correct.

Respectfully,

Joe Ribaudo
rochha
Part Timer

Post by rochha »

Waybill,

I’ve decided for myself already…………I choose not to believe!

You wrote:

“I dont think anyone else could find the Stone God Head Map from the Peralta Trail Maps if they searched full time for the rest of their natural life. “

That statement is so true, again we agree on something…. :wink:

Joe,

Your accessment of the situation with Billy is correct and on the mark in so many ways.

Rochha
Wyatt Westwood
Part Timer

Post by Wyatt Westwood »

Oh Gosh..Gee...Ooweee! Oh, that hurts, no, crap! I don't think I can take it,oh, right in the gut, shit you all pull no punches! No way,oh no, Don't do it again, fudge, here we come, oh Dewey! You sure know how to hurt a guy!
No stop! Don't do it again! Don't leave me in the Canyon with no water! What about those Snakes and Mine Shafts? Help! It was the One Eyed Man I tell ya, the One Eyed Man ya SEE!

Oh no, not that, don't push me down that old mine shaft and leave me for dead! Oh shit! I will escape and take my sweet revenge...ohhh..shitttttt..ahhhh........................................ka-thud!
I am still here and kicking!

Only the Good die young!

You can't kill me!

You can't Kill Bill!

OK NOW, JUST TRY AGAIN TO KILL BILL!

The more the three of you throw at me and at everyone on this Forum the stronger they and I all get!
A group three of one version is what you all are!
Three Followers of the Lost Monkey!
The Three Monkeys of the Mundane!
The Forum Three Monkey Terrorist Group!

Hey!

ASUgrad!

Go for these three wacko jackos with both HACK barrels a blazing!

They just made themselves fair game with that "We run this Forum you have to go or we might quote your past posts!" Blackmail Threatening remarks! Hey, put it all up I don't really give Rats Butt! You Three Monkeys past posts are even more insulting and shit headed than mine! And I'm a big Shithead!

??????

Better watch your assets little Monkey men! We've all read your potty Mouth Forum Posts and have sent everyone of them to your Mothers!

No more Mothers Fruit Cake at Christmas!

Hey wait, that's a good thing.

Anyway, you three don't go away mad, just go away.

When you attack all other People of different opinions on this forum they usually don't fight you three back. Most People will run and hide from you three Muck Ruckers and your Forum Policing one opinion of me only Ways. When you gang up against People of all other opinions on this Forum and they aren't the least bit worried about it you better watch your assets! I got news for you three, you couldn't scare a jumping flea off a Coyotes Ass!

Have a nice Day!

Wyatt

"See you at sunrise in the OK Corral"

Westwood
Scott
Part Timer

Cactus Markers

Post by Scott »

Wyatt , I used to walk the cactus marker trails years ago.I was taught how to read the markers by John McLaughlin.He hired Apaches from several different areas and brought them into the field in an attempt to
learn the marker meanings.He spent decades trying to gain insight into the markers and the meanings.I have seen and know where many cactus are that have the Dagger symbols.The large map cacti have all
fallen.The old trails are now roads that have been cleared of the cactus.
Take lots of pictures.I did not and now regret it.Places where almost every cactus was marked is now cleared.Its impossible now to follow a
line across the desert.I would like to see any other pics you might have.
Regards Scott.
bill711
Expert

stone maps

Post by bill711 »

WWW; We have never tried to run you off the web, or forum. What we have asked of you is to be sensible and knock off the fantansy crap and the seeing of daggers and clues under every rock. NOW you showed us some shapes of light and shadows and ask us to beleive the mexicans left them to show the way to some mine somewhere. I guess that that method might would work IF the bush or tree never grew or put on anymore leaves and so and so. BUT the bush or trees do do these things. If a sign is left on a map to show direction then it is a waste of time to leave it anywhere else. You only use the starting point 1 time only. When you quite being insulting, abrassive, beating your own back in congradulation,s and numerouse other thing,s; then maybe we can take you serious... Think about the rock you showed us! you had at least 10 so called clues right there on it. Why so many for just pointing out the next direction??? Now think on this awhile, consider our thought,s...YOU remind me of a young neighber who was always telling me some wild tale about how dynamic he was. I was trying to help him too. BUT he insisted on walking down the middle of I-40 and daring someone to run over his ass. He came down to borrow my phone an called the police dept. to challenge the lady cop to a knock down dragout in the parking lot. She went up and arrested his ass without any problem. YOU see the boy had a problem he was in love with her and was determined to get her attention one way or another. Now think on these things awhile and straighten up. Maybe we can go back to treating you like you might be some kin to the human race. Bill
woodreau71
Greenhorn

Post by woodreau71 »

I have been reading this entire discusssion, all ten pages worth and between my amusement and amazement I was hoping someone could explain who this wyatt joker is. What is his web site? And most of all where do you purchase the book on understanding "any" of his posts? I believe in listening to any direction a person may take these discussions, but, wyatt your origins are a mystery to me. You write a lot and say pretty much nothing. I hope not to insult anyone, just looking for clarity.

thanks woodreau71
bill711
Expert

stone maps

Post by bill711 »

WOODREAU; He,s a dope who lives in a fantasy world. He came to our site and declared himself the legendary king of the treaure hunters and told us we were all amatures and couldn,t find our butt,s with both hands. He showed us his web site that he declared he had found by his self. He was taking pictured at some parks the best that I could tell. He showed a picture of a cave and should some old picks and "the universal rent a skull picture" He claimed the picks were the Waltz,s and the cave was the ldm. He begain to show shadows and lite reflecting on rocks and tried to tell us it was some of the signs that they pointed the way to the mine. When we expressed our feeling about his insult to our intelligence and what we thought of his wild claims he got mad and begain to harrass us. He got so mad and vicious he deleted his site and notes to the forum from the forum. He handed us some personal attacks so we handed him some back. He still trys to harass us. He dosen,t understand his limitation,s and won,t give it up and stop. He,s just the local joke. I hope this helps you get a clearer view of things. We didn,t thro him off, we asked him to get real and behave himself. He gets mad and begains to harrass us. Bill :lol: :lol: :lol: 8O
bill711
Expert

stone maps

Post by bill711 »

www; You are very foolish to make challenges to people you do not know! I for one have played with guns ever since I was 5 years old; by the time I was 20 people said that I could draw and shoot straighter than most people could shoot their rifles and shotguns. I still love to shoot guns. I have a feeling you would lose at that too. I am sure the other boys are probley well aqainted with guns too. Bill :lol: :lol: :lol: 8O gosh you are sure bright flame.
Wyatt Westwood
Part Timer

Post by Wyatt Westwood »

Thanks Scott,

It's good to hear from a real Expert Cactus Map Treasure Hunter! Maybe one day Bill711 will quit being so jealous of me and my Website and learn something about the Cactus Map Systems and the Dagger symbol, but, I doubt it. The Cactus Markers Iv'e found are all mostly still intact and follow the trails they were put there originally for. The Master Cactus Maps are still standing in this area too. I had no Indian Guide to teach me and had to learn by hard hiking experiences and reversing the pointers. Sometimes the Cactus will lead off in the desert in a straight line and the next marker will be rock. Sometimes they lead out to what looks like nothing and then you go down in a small wash or canyon and behold there is the next marker. The Cactus Markers take you to the Missions, Mines, Shrines and Mine Vault Areas. They plant many in the mine areas just in case some die in a few hundred years. There is still the rock markers and monuments to go by but the Cactus Maps sure do help to get you there fast. I will post the Cactus Dagger Map on my site www.legendhunter.com for you to view and enjoy.

When you get to the end of the cactus in the field that's where you start looking for the hidden mines. They will be marked by rock, shadow, light sky, color and contrast. The Dagger carved into a cactus usually means your'e real close to the mine or a small treasure cache.

Wyatt

Scott Wrote:

Wyatt ,

I used to walk the cactus marker trails years ago.I was taught how to read the markers by John McLaughlin.He hired Apaches from several different areas and brought them into the field in an attempt to
learn the marker meanings.He spent decades trying to gain insight into the markers and the meanings.I have seen and know where many cactus are that have the Dagger symbols.The large map cacti have all
fallen.The old trails are now roads that have been cleared of the cactus.
Take lots of pictures.I did not and now regret it.Places where almost every cactus was marked is now cleared.Its impossible now to follow a
line across the desert.I would like to see any other pics you might have.
Regards Scott.