Stone Map peer review and FYI

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

120 degrees and 55ft. is still out there. Maybe we should offer a prize.
Harry

Is there a prize? I believe I've figured it out...

I know this is old, but I just found it researching "team fever" :)
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

So.......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Randy,

OK, give it up.

Joe
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Well I haven't worked it all out yet, but 120° would send someone S.E. right. If we were to take what you discovered about the maps, take a little hike 120° from the mouth of that canyon where the heart, circle in a circle, and triangle are, we just might end up on Black Top Mesa, depending on how far the 55 units is :)

If the 55 units of measurement were to each equal around 120', we'd land right on that area.

What's interesting about all of this is that sunburst on the mountain, and the other thing you were talking about last weekend. The thing your relatives and you were trying to get to...

Maybe it means go 120°, 55 units, from the mouth of the canyon....

8O 8O
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

What Does It Mean?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Randy,

There is a correlation between Black Top and Little Boulder Canyon. It may be that "Team Fever's" conclusions work their way into that correlation, as well.

That does not mean the Stone Maps are not a hoax.

Whoever put them together knew all of the legends and all of the physical aspects of the land they depicted. The time required to spend learning the topography of the maps was considerable. If the maps were a collaboration of three or four men, the collective knowledge could be used to lessen the time required on the ground.

Start the Stone Map Trail at the bottom of Hieroglyphic Canyon and the point of the dagger at Parker Pass and the rest will be easy.

Good luck,

Joe Ribaudo
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Well Joe, with all due respect, they could have been created by someone mining in the range, who had an extensive knowledge of the range due to hiding lots of treasures, and working lots of mines...

So, the fact that the stone maps line up with Super topography neither confirms or denies their being real or fake...

:D

I gotta present for you...coming soon.
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Mining The Supe's....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Randy,

With all due respect, back..... :lol: The mining you speak of would have left some sign of its passing. While there are old workings in the area of the maps, none were extensive or show any sign that valuable ore was mined. All were prospects.

I believe I have found the only surface ore body, of size, in the area. If someone else can challange that, please do so. :) I am speaking of the area of the Stone Map Trail.

I look forward to seeing what you have discovered.

Take care,

Joe
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Well, I didn't mean mining in that particular spot, but in the range as a whole. To be honest, it really wouldn't take one long to climb up on a high point, say the main ridge line, and take not of the topography. I'll bet one could spend a couple of months non-stop in those mountains, having never before step foot in them, and create something like the stone maps. Back in those days that's what they did. They didn't have topo maps, and GPS, etc. There were no names for landmarks like there are now, no roads, etc. I think you get my drift.

If a large group of people had done any mining in that range at all, or hid anything worthwhile of creating a map like that, they would know the region well. This does NOT mean they are frauds, but that the person who created the maps knows the region well. This could have been any modern day person, or any old time miner/map maker, etc etc.

I didn't discover anything, just found something you discovered :D
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Found!

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Randy,

Anyone who can't find what I found, after I showed my map at the Rendezvous and described on this Forum, needs a seeing eye dog. :lol:

You have done the easy part, now spend a little time on that ridge.

Good luck,

Joe
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

twasent hard at all

I have somewhere else I need to spend time now. Have something heavily important to find. Wish me luck.
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari
Heidi II
Greenhorn

The Ring

Post by Heidi II »

Heidi wish Randy luck.

Many Orks, evil Apache and evil men follow Randy. Mordor will empty as evil ones look for Oz.

Holmes find Mordor. Mordor high up in Mountain. Wind blow very strong in Winter. Many Orks there. They hide in Canyons. Orks make people think they know where Oz is.

Evil Apache and evil men play football on ten football fields. Redskins vs Raiders.

Orks now have own web site.

No worry. Houses ready for evil orks.

Heidi
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Thanks Heidi II :D 8O :D

Wonder if they're looking when I squat in the mountains :lol: :lol:
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

Enzo Ferrari
Heidi II
Greenhorn

The Ring

Post by Heidi II »

Fun, Fun, Fun

Randy laugh at evil orks, apaches, and men.

Heidi not know if they watch while you squat.

Heidi know if you find Oz they follow. Then houses fall.

Silly men think heart is goal. The treasure of the heart is goal.

Heidi