turtles

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
dutch elm disease
Part Timer

Post by dutch elm disease »

joe
ok...i see your meaning..twas my misinterpretation..see how easy it is to misinterpret things on a forum? :lol:
bill
elaborate?
Gregory E. Davis
Part Timer

Post by Gregory E. Davis »

For Bill711. Bill, thank you for the compliment however I am NOT a "Dr." nor do I hold such a title either in the academic or medical fields. Therefor, I respectfully request that you refrain from attaching it to my name. Now to the subject at hand. The name of the man was Bo J. Whiteside. He was born at Parks Bar, Yuba County, California, on February 6, l855. He died at the Arizona Pioneers Home in Prescott on August 21, 1931. The person who signed the inquest pertaining to Joe Deering, on September 27, l885 was a B.J. Whiteside. Since Whiteside was living in the area in 1885 I would feel it safe to conclued that the two are the same. The ball is in your court for the rest of the research. Cordially, Greg Davis
bill711
Expert

turtles & reptoids

Post by bill711 »

Mr Gregory Davis; I apologize for my mistake. I thought someone called you dr. in some pryior messages. I see he was a earlier Whiteside than I thought. Anyway he,s still kin just remote but kin. I will try to hunt up his grand children and see if any of them know anything of his dairy. Thank you mr Davis. Bill
Peter1
Part Timer

Post by Peter1 »

Ya know Mr Gregory, "Dr Greg" does have a certain resonance to it.......

P