Count Who?

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
hound dog
Greenhorn

Count Who?

Post by hound dog »

In the old postings there are many unanswered stories and it shows a count did the postings. Who jmight this count be? He stated in one peice that he has searched for 35 years. The topic is "yer book" and Crooked Mountian any Idea who this person is and if he/she is still around today?

thanks
hound dog
Wiz
Expert

Post by Wiz »

Hound dog,

When they converted from the "old" to the current web site format, they archived all the old postings, but lost the names of the posters. They all ended up being "count". "Count" has never, to my knowledge, actually posted anything here.
Peter
Expert

Post by Peter »

And all this time I thought it was Count Chocula....live and learn.....
hound dog
Greenhorn

Post by hound dog »

Are some of the people the same ie; Ron and Peter whose names are in the text of some of the postings?

in search of the unknown
hound dog
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Who's Who

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

HD,

You can identify some of the posters by the contents, and some sign their names or a letter, such as "P" (for Peter) at the bottom.

Respectfully,

Joe Ribaudo
count
Expert

Post by count »

Wiz got it right. Count did NOT write ANY of the postings about the LDM. He's only there because the names of the original posters in the old forum database could not be transferred to the new forum database.

Yes, Peter, as usual you came close to the truth. Count has a fondness for chocolate - after all as Dr. Baird and the Oppossums of Truth say "... chocolate... although it's not sex it's a close second best ... you can still chew when your're 90 years old ...and it's tastier too..." :)

Hound Dog - the names in the actual content of the old forum postings (Ron, Peter, etc.,) have not been changed.
hound dog
Greenhorn

Post by hound dog »

As always thanks to all :D

hound dog