The Stone Maps

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

You can and will annoy every decent person on the forum and then cry "boo hoo ...Poor Joe" and take everything said as a personal attack upon yourself. You are a nitwit.

Guess that "penis envy" remark really hit home. "Info envy" is what it boils down to doesnt it?
azdave35
Part Timer

Post by azdave35 »

joe has been behaving quite nicely unlike some other people here...lets not get things stirred up again
Wiz
Expert

Post by Wiz »

Has anyone actually seen the actual detailed comparison data between the different ores? The data Dr. Glover used to reach his conclusions?
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

In The Book

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Wiz,

Not home right now, but I believe the comparison is in Dr. Glover's Book.

Respectfully,

Joe
Wiz
Expert

Post by Wiz »

I've seen that. I mean, the raw data, the full report? Not a summary?
LDM
Part Timer

Kochera ore

Post by LDM »

Deleted.
Last edited by LDM on Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
bill711
Expert

Gold in the Sup,s

Post by bill711 »

TO ALL; A lot of this disagreement as to MAPS is over whether you go into the sup,s from the NORTH or the SOUTH! The maps will take you to the same area BUT people get into a fuss over which map is correct? They are the same map depending on the whether you approach the mine area from the south or the north, it,s still the same area. NOW I do not think Kochera or any man would be spilling everything he know,s about the GOLD AREA unless he was quiting the hunt for good. The first story that Ron told was that he Kochera had paid for his room in town with gold. He didn,t tell Ron a damn thing about it either! I don,t think he would be spilling his guts about what he was doing until he was giving up the hunt. SO I think a little white lying storys would be permissiable under the circumstance. DON,T YOU?? NOW the gold essay that is dr. glovers job if he chooses to tell you. I think the gold was simiar BUT not an exact match just like he told you! I think it came from different area,s not the same mine. NOW KK quit, pull in your feelers if you dangle them ALL OVER the room someone is going to trip over them, BESIDES I can pee further than you anyway. Peter; you are being self destructing here. I thought you were bigger than this quabbleing. NOW What Joe said was that since there was 2 stories; in his opinion he was not buying either one of them, This is not calling anyone a liar, it,s just with holding a dicision until more info is available. SO Everyone stop and take 3 deep breathes and let,s continue to discuss the sup,s and not be so fast to condem one another. BE big enough to let the other feller or gal be as big an a--hole as they want tobe BUT you do not need to get in and be one with them. Egnore them. They with run down and stop on their own. Bill 8)
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Ribadope

The NEXT time you PM me, it gets posted on the forum. Leave me be, you twisted , obsessed, nutbag.

Thx much.
TGH
Expert

Post by TGH »

Bill

You post made sense. (I think).

Thanks for the input.

P
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

PMS

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Peter,

TGH

Posted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:36 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can and will annoy every decent person on the forum and then cry "boo hoo ...Poor Joe" and take everything said as a personal attack upon yourself. You are a nitwit.

Guess that "penis envy" remark really hit home. "Info envy" is what it boils down to doesnt it?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the above post came from you, Peter, I will not consider it a "personal attack", as you have said you will not do that any more.
Probably just someone using your name. :roll:

I will answer your insults in a private manner. If you decide to post them here, just remember it was you who decided that this truce would not last.

If you will just quit posting to me or about me, we can end this thing. You are correct about one thing: This little game of your's is all about "envy". I will only answer your future insults with a private message. If you decide to post them, it will, once again, be you who is trying to destroy this site.

This is the last time I will address you in public. Do what you will.

Joe Ribaudo
Roger
Part Timer

5th Peralta Stone Map Found?????

Post by Roger »

The below press release says a researcher claims to have found a 5th Peralta Stone Map in Utah. Anyone have any more info on this?

http://www.free-press-release.com/news/ ... 75654.html

Just as a FYI if you didn't already know, the Apache Junction Library has scanned 62 LDM maps online that can be accessed at:

http://www.ajpl.org/aj//museum/treasm.htm

These are the most commonly available maps.

Roger
WyattWestwood
Part Timer

Post by WyattWestwood »

Deleted.....
Last edited by WyattWestwood on Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Knun
Part Timer

Spotlight

Post by Knun »

Bill,
Looking at the press release I can't help but question them.

They say they discovered a fifth stone map which proves the other maps are real.

They are going back to look for additional "stuff."

They will only talk to national news media????

Quite frankly, it sounds like they have not found anything at all but would like to be in the limelight.

With all due respect you have apparently done the same thing in the past.

Did you post that "press release?"
WyattWestwood
Part Timer

Post by WyattWestwood »

Deleted.....
Last edited by WyattWestwood on Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Enlightenment?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

All,

"I know Mr Ron Feldman has had some dealings with this fellow, maybe he could enlighten us a bit more on the credibility of this story."

I can't imagine a scenario, where Ron would say anything, at all, about Mr. Dillman.

I have to agree with knun, the smell of money is in the air around this story, and it's not the kind of smell that comes from treasure, not that I have ever been that close myself.

I did send an email to Mr. Dillman, but don't really expect to hear back from him. It will be interesting to see if he partners-up with Wyatt.

Respectfully,

Joe
WyattWestwood
Part Timer

Post by WyattWestwood »

Deleted.......
Last edited by WyattWestwood on Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Novels

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

All,

Ron has written two books, that I know of. A description of his work can be found on this site. It is as follows:

"Crooked Mountain - The Legend Continues is Ron Feldman's new historical western novel. It explores the Lost Dutchman Mine in the Superstition Wilderness of Arizona. As ZigZag, Ron's earlier novel, Crooked Mountain will fire your imagination and make you yearn to join Ron on his expeditions into the Superstition Wilderness in search of the Lost Dutchman Gold Mine."

A novel, is a work of fiction. A historical novel is a work of fiction with a factual historical setting. I have both books, and the "historical setting" may get stretched here and there, but Ron knows his LDM history forwards and backwards.

I would bet that you would be wasting your time to ask Ron about any of his clients. If I thought otherwise, he would have no idea of who I am.
I have no doubt that he and his boys have never discussed Joe Ribaudo and his little band of adventurers.

Respectfully,

Joe Ribaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Who Dat?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

All,

These seem like wise words:

"The general public never seems to grasp the concept that should any individual ever REALLY BELIEVE he possessed this "information" it would most certainly NOT be in his own best interest to tell anyone about it. In my own experience... Once an individual makes the decision to start letting bits of his "information" out to the general public, or post it on a forum such as this. It becomes pretty safe to assume that the individual has LOST his own faith in the value of his information and has begun to search for a way to recover his investments."

Respectfully,

Joe
ILoveJoeRibaudo
Greenhorn

Post by ILoveJoeRibaudo »

Thanks for the input Joe. Your posts are always a joy and pleasure to read. Please make sure you keep on posting !

Respectfully

ILoveJoeRibaudo
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Camp Out

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

For those still waiting to hear the details of the camp out, I have still not done the pre-run. A couple of members were going into the area anyway,
so I am waiting to hear back from them. No matter what, I will go myself and look the area over.

Right now, it looks like 15 to 20 people, if everyone shows up. That seldom happens, but there is still a lot of time for others to decide they want to attend.

Respectfully,

Joe
ILoveJoeRibaudo
Greenhorn

Camp Out

Post by ILoveJoeRibaudo »

Thanks for the update Joe. Please let us know all about it !

Respectfully,

ILoveJoeRibaudo
WyattWestwood
Part Timer

Post by WyattWestwood »

Deleted......
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

It's Very, Very Good

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Dear Wyatt Bill,

It's true! While it's very hard to be me, it's also very, very good to be me. :lol:

I posted the requirements to become a member of the Joe Ribaudo Fan Club, a while back. If you do a "Search" for "fan club", I believe you will find out what it takes. Requests for membership packets will be sent upon notarized request, accompanied by a credit check release. :wink:

Looking forward to adding you to the National Membership Register. :)

Joe
Gene Reynolds
Part Timer

I Work For Food Too..!

Post by Gene Reynolds »

I want to be a member....!

Do you take retards? I think my idiot son wants to join too. He has no credit or money either for that matter - But he's tall and strong (and he can pile rocks).

I don't listen well to directions - and I stumble a lot - but I can spelll. My sister doesn't have her teeth yet but she's off parole now - can she come too?

We won't be much trouble - besides - my sister can cook too. Why the Indians come all the way from Africa just to dip their arrows in it.!

I have a dog too.......Can I bring 'em? He eats a lot but he's worth his weight in......... something......... We call him Tree. The last time I threw a stick and told him to fetch.......He brought back 7 oaks and a pine tree before he got it right - he ain't very bright - but he's got strong teeth.

I'd like my girlfriend to come as well - but she says she can't right now. She's up in Alaska with a new job. Every Saturday night she wrestles Grizlies and wins. (she said the last one really likes her) I sure hope she don't get married - Why she's the only girl I ever met that could hold the car up while I was changing the tire.!

I will go now - but let us know if we are needed - Why I'd close the Funeral Parlor down in a heart beat and drag a few past friends with us - if I could remember where I put their boxes.!

I gotta go now - ( my pass is only good for a few hours) it's lights out here.

Let me know.........

Signed.....

Gene Reynolds (and my dog- tree.....)
Writer of Borrego 13
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

The Long Wierd Line

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Gene,

I appreciate your desire to step into the long line of applicants for membership in the Joe Ribaudo Fan Club. Right now I am the only member, besides mom. 8O

The wife tells me she wants to join, but has something to do the third Tuesday of each month. That's when we hold our meetings. You might want to take that into consideration before submitting your application.

Just to be on the safe side, resignations are accepted on the third Wednesday of the month.

Dogs are not accepted at this time. Problem is, there is no way to assure that thier paw print signatures are not counterfit. :( If I could find a way to do that, Heidi and Suzy would have been charter members.

I am wearing too many hats right now to process the piles of applications that are coming in by the box full. I am hoping that, once Wyatt is voted in by the rank and file, he will be willing to take on that monumental task.

It's a thankless job, but he should reap a great deal of personal satisfaction in working his way through the backlog. I am expecting his application any day, if the dogs will just stop barking. They are still a bit testy at being denied membership.

As for the rest of your "crack" team, by all means, bring them into the fold. We are involved in a project
(even as we speak :) ) to raise the social level and standing of the club. I can assure you, they will be a welcome addition.

Respectfully,

The Exhalted Grand Poo Pah, of the Joe Ribaudo Fan Club, who is:
Keeper of the key and the "all seeing eye", as well as owner and proprietor of the Joe Ribaudo Club House,

Joe Ribaudo, himself :)