TENTH ANNUAL DUCH HUNTER'S RENDEZVOUS

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

TENTH ANNUAL DUCH HUNTER'S RENDEZVOUS

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

"Hello everyone: The dates for the 2014 Lost Dutchman Rendezvous are; October 24,25,26, 2014. Cordially, Gregory E. Davis"

Ten Years.......Whoda thunk it? 8O

Joe
zentull
Expert

Re: TENTH ANNUAL DUCH HUNTER'S RENDEZVOUS

Post by zentull »

Greetings everyone,

As everyone is aware this year is the tenth anniversary of the Dutch Hunter Rendezvous. It seems appropriate that we will be gathering on the 24th, 25th and 26th of October this fall. We will gather on the Eve of Waltz's death and break camp on the day of his burial according to historical account. This makes the evening of the 25th something special as we gather around the fire for our guest speakers. I am hoping that we will have a number of people willing to contribute to our event this year. Whether it is a spoken piece recited from a manuscript/book or sharing of research, stories of treasure hunts or even a testimonial of what the Superstitions mean to you, I am hoping for something as a tribute to Waltz and the Lost Dutchman mine in which many of us take part. Additionally, rather than a hike I am open to other ideas such as a roundtable or even guest speakers on other topical matter concerning the Superstitions for Saturday in a short session. I am planning on serving Chili again this year Saturday evening, however Friday is still open and I would like to hear suggestions. There will be considerable attention and probably a good crowd for Saturday evening so I would like this to be well organized with contributions from us all.

I will get the posters done and have flyers distributed as well. I also hope to have a itinerary available for this years guest speakers. Please email and let me know if you would like to contribute and how. I am looking forward to hearing from everyone.

Zentull
"Be Careful of What You Do Before A Lie Becomes The Truth"
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

All,

I will have stew for around fifty people......first come first served. It will be ready around 6-PM
Saturday evening 10-24.

Hope to see all your smiling faces there. :) :) :) :)

Take care,

Joe
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Joe Ribaudo wrote:All,

I will have stew for around fifty people......first come first served. Previous post should have read: It will be ready around 6-PM Friday evening, (10/24) around 6-PM

Hope to see all your smiling faces there. :) :) :) :)

Take care,

Joe
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Here are a few pictures from the Rendezvous:

Joe Ribaudo