SAGA OF THE SUPERSTITIONS

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
Wio

SAGA OF THE SUPERSTITIONS

Post by Wio »

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/draconiansacrifices.html

I just realized my old friend who wrote and told me these stories died in 2007.. i took my website WIOLAWAPRESS
down several years ago.. THE SAGA OF THE SUPERSTITIONS.. was picked up by DAVID ICKE.. and THE BURLINGTON PRESS..i asked RICHARD .. RICHARD ALLEN SANDUL to write a book.. but apparently he was not able to do so before he
died.. he had many physical problems from the VIETNAM WAR>. he was garroted completely through his stomach and lost a leg.. helping to bring POW's out of VIETNAM.. HE WAS given a presidential citation.. i saw the newspaper photos of this from his archives.. HE WORKED in the SUPERSTITIONS about 1975 with BOB WARD AND HIS GROUP-bringing gold out of the SUPERSTITIONS AND FENCING IT IN THE CAYMANS.. he was in charge after the 4th or 5th person who was either murdered or left which he had initially planned on doing himself.. he was.. protecting the
camp from the small and large reptiles who sacrificed HUMANS before the GOLD CAMP.. .. i cannot remember exactly how i met RICHARD.. .. but we agreed to meet at a MEXICAN RESTAURANT in the YAQUI community of PHX.. and several days later , when he trusted me, he told me the entire story as he remembered it.. there are several more important stories he told me that are NOT in this report.. one very important.. concerning the REPTILES..and their remarkable technology..

my initiation into the SUPERSTITIONS.. was on a GEOLOGY FIELD TRIP IN 1984.. with my HUSBAND>. who told me about the 14 COLLEGE STUDENTS who were missing.. and nothing except their camp was found.. well, after this
story im certain.. those of you who understand and are more aware of the conditions there.. will do well to bring
protection with you when you enter these mountains.. they are deadly dangerous.. and not just from HUMANITY or
the usual smaller reptiles in the mountains.. TAKE CARE AND BEWARE.. THE REPTILES ARE HERE!

ah ho WIOLAWA
Cubfan64
Expert

Re: SAGA OF THE SUPERSTITIONS

Post by Cubfan64 »

Image I've seen them myself, but that was on Saturday mornings when I was 7 years old.