A Stone Map Update

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
azmula
Part Timer

A Stone Map Update

Post by azmula »

In case there are any stone map believers still out there who follow the "realities" of the stone maps, may I suggest that you get a copy of the 2010 SMHS Journal. There will be an article discussing recent findings of who created the maps and when. This is based on primary research which uncovered new map histories based on observations and knowledge of living sources. Finally the trueth will prevail.

azmula
Cubfan64
Expert

Post by Cubfan64 »

Azmula - thanks for the information. I'm POSITIVE there will be quite a few people who will be anxious to read the article! For at least a few of us, the truth is ultimately the only thing of real interest.

Thanks again!
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Reality......

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Azmula,

"In case there are any stone map believers still out there who follow the "realities" of the stone maps, may I suggest that you get a copy of the 2010 SMHS Journal."

Respect for differing "realities" is often lacking in the treasure hunting communities. I think we have all been guilty of that particular trait. My own "realities" have often been the target of derisive attacks, just as I have attacked the "facts" of some, even my best friends, personal "realities".

Some can handle that kind of questioning without taking it to a personal level, others can't. Without opposing opinions, the truth will often end up buried by fiction. One man's reality is often another man's fiction.

I also look forward to reading the new revelations concerning the Stone Maps, and thank you for giving us the heads-up.

Hope all is well and hope to see you again at the Rendezvous.

Take care,

Joe Ribaudo
djui5
Expert

Re: A Stone Map Update

Post by djui5 »

azmula, any more updates on your research?
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari