28%
NO
72%

Total votes: 25

Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Re: LOST OR.....FOUND?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Mike McChesney wrote:I know this is old, but in rereading this thread I wanted to make mention of something:

Donald,

Maybe you didn't get to document this discovery, but I bet people like Feldman and Schoose would NEVER let something like this stay under the table forever. Take a look at the H.E.A.T. Crew:

http://dutchhunter.com/heat_bio.htm

Notice they have an Archaeologist and a Documentary Film Maker. I bet there is ample footage and that the site was well documented by their Archaeologist.

Mike
Mike,

I believe the H.E.A.T. dig was a different animal altogether. IMHO, they used that dig as a cover for whatever was taken out of the "Silver Chief". Beyond that, it's really more than possible (likely) that there were some "officials" who were part of the Pit Mine excavation. I know of at least two men who were "silently" involved.

Without the help of one of those men, there would have been no discovery of the Pit Mine.

All of the above is just my, somewhat, informed opinion.

Take care,

Joe
Mike McChesney
Expert

Post by Mike McChesney »

Joe,

What I meant in that post was that the people involved in the Pit Mine/Silver Chief excavation were probably the very same people involved with the HEAT Dig. That was why I mentioned the Videographer and Archaeologist.

Mike
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Mike McChesney wrote:Joe,

What I meant in that post was that the people involved in the Pit Mine/Silver Chief excavation were probably the very same people involved with the HEAT Dig. That was why I mentioned the Videographer and Archaeologist.

Mike
Mike,

Why would you ever think that? 8O

Take care,

Joe