The End?

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
RONN
Greenhorn

The End?

Post by RONN »

I have followed with great interest the goings and comings of H.E.A.T. My question then is – is this the end of the search for the LDM? Ron’s latest book, ‘Deep Fault’ is one that I am looking forward to reading. However, knowing the myriad of gold mines/deposits in the Superstitions I hardly think this will signal the end of searching (for what I don’t know). Will someone please enlighten me? Thanks!.
gublube
Greenhorn

Post by gublube »

have they added anything new to their site ,been there and seems its always saying updates soon.havent seen any or am i at wrong site.

john
RONN
Greenhorn

The End

Post by RONN »

Hello John - NIce to hear from you. You are at the correct site, however, I to have been looking for updates and none are showing up. I picked up some rumors that they are not going to update for some time now. Exactly why I dont know. But, I have also heard more rumors that the mine they got the permit on was indeed The LDM. So like you I am confused as to what their plans are. But I just keep on surfing the forums in hopes that I will find something solid. Let's stay in touch!
Regards,
Ronn
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Not Jacob's Mine

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Ronn,

The Feldman "dig" was not the LDM. Nothing of value was removed from that dig and no precious metals were present. I believe that is the main reason for no "updates".

Joe Ribaudo
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

I believe the film crew has a spring release date still for the documentary.
They have been invited to the Rendezvous, if they do come, I am sure the questions will be asked then.
"Be Careful of What You Do Before A Lie Becomes The Truth"
gublube
Greenhorn

Post by gublube »

well i was hoping someone,especially you joe will find it.thought they were onto something the way it was made out for awhile.interesting regardless.im trying to find dr.glovers 2 books for sale right now.anyone know where to purchase some decent copies for a fair price.the internet is all i have at the time for reading.although you guys have covered every book out there and probably everyone commin lol.i find these forums to be the best info and reading.although i hear his books are outstanding for research.im no ldm seeker.dont know the first thing to look for.just fascinated with the mystery of ol jake and his lost mine.at least the forum is sparking some,glad to see everyone answers real quick with replies.

john
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

Those 2 books do not show up very often used. Keep checking Ebay and Amazon. Another good resource is http://www.alibris.com
"Be Careful of What You Do Before A Lie Becomes The Truth"
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Dr. Glover's Books

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

John,

The least expensive books out there right now, are found on eBay.com

Type in T.E. Glover and search in books. Both books are currently available on the site. I believe both are new.

Good luck,

Joe
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

First or Second Edition?

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Gentlemen,

I would want to make sure what was being offered was a second edition, as Dr. Glover made some changes from the first.

Joe Ribaudo
gublube
Greenhorn

Post by gublube »

joe is that one randy put up in the ebay link the good one.id like both books at once so i can continue reading and not have to wait.if so ill just hit the buy now. for 20 bucks.i havent read anything other than what the forums have to offer, although better than books in my opinion,ya get the debates so ya can determine for yourself what makes sense.but i really want dr glovers books.there are only 2 by him right.

john
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Sorry....My Mistake.....

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

John,

I made a mistake when I said second edition, actually it's the second printing. It seems, if changes were made, and they were, it probably should have been a second edition. Believe I may have even heard that from Dr. Glover.

In any case, the seller assures me its the latest edition/printing. :lol: Truth is, you can't go wrong with either. He has ten copies.

Good luck, and good reading,

Joe