Zentull Deletions

Discuss information about the Lost Dutchman Mine
count
Expert

Zentull Deletions

Post by count »

Zentull's posts were deleted by accident while I was deleting spammers. I hope to have his posts back in a few days.
Last edited by count on Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djui5
Expert

Post by djui5 »

"note to self, Zentull is NOT a spammer"

:lol: :lol:
Randy Wright
Hobbiest LDM seeker
Mesa, AZ

"I don't care if it has electric windows. I don't care if the door gaps are straight, but when the driver steps on the gas I want him to piss his pants."
Enzo Ferrari
Joe Ribaudo
Expert

Zentull's Posts

Post by Joe Ribaudo »

Count,

The deletions of Wayne's posts are a sad error.

In the event you are unable to retrieve them, I have them, back to May 19th. I believe others may have them all.

Wayne,

Each and every one of your posts was important to the fabric of the LDM legend and this Forum. Hopefully Joe can reverse the deletions.

I hope you can accept this as an honest mistake and move on in this Forum, as well as the others you participate in. Anything else would take a terrible situation and turn it into a tragedy.

Having lost Steve and Matthew, the LDM Forum can ill afford to lose someone of your caliber.

Respectfully,

Joe
Thomas Glover
Part Timer

Post by Thomas Glover »

I just wanted to add that the accidental deleting of a message(s) is something that can happen in emails. I have gotten a ton of spam ever since I posted a website with my email address on it.

When deleting the spam it is always a concern of mine that I may delete an actual message, especially from someone I do not know, and hence do not recognize the sender. I believe (hopefully only in rare instances) that this has happened in the past. If someone has sent me an email and they did not get a response please understand that I probably deleted in in error. Please resend. It helps to have subject line that screams out DUTCHMAN.

Sincerely,

Thomas Glover
count
Expert

Post by count »

There are over 500 Zentull messages. I am looking for ways to put them back automatically but that can be tricky and lead to other posts being lost. If I end up doing it manually it will take a while to post them all back. Your patience is appreciated.
zentull
Expert

Post by zentull »

What's the good word on my posts? I can write new ones. Might be nice to go back and make myself look really smart with hindsight.
"Be Careful of What You Do Before A Lie Becomes The Truth"
novice
Expert

Dutch Hunters

Post by novice »

Let’s see, what I have learned from this thread?

1. Joe knows the name of the “Arizona businessman” but he’s not sharing it. He said he didn’t know him but then added his funny face to indicate he was kidding.

2. Joe introduced Clay Worst into the story as having seen the “Arizona businessman's jewelry and documents. Again he’s not sharing where this information came from.

3. Somehow the $250,000 shipment of gold to San Francisco is now part of the “Arizona businessman” story? The documents now include a Goldman’s assay report, shipping papers to a San Francisco Jeweler requesting the fabrication of Jewelry from the gold and shipping papers back to Phoenix. (All of these papers are dated 1891 and 1892). The $250,000 gold shipment document has now been piggy backed and we have another existing document with no date. Dutch Hunters of reputable reputation have verified all of this.

4. Further we have learned that “all” Dutch Hunter’s are liars. As Hank Jr. put it, “It’s a Family Tradition”. We also learned that the word mistaken and liar means basically the same thing.

5. It woud be a dangerous thing for any Dutch Hunter to go to San Francisco alone to do research. He might just wind up owning the Golden Gate Bridge.

How am I doing? :lol:

Garry
novice
Expert

Scratch This Post!

Post by novice »

This post didn't belong here but is undeletable. It probably doesn't belong anywhere really. :)

Sorry about that,

Garry